FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 104 of 110 < 1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 109 110 >
Topic Options
#1444132 --- 04/10/14 02:09 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: VM Smith
Quote:
I liken you to the trained monkey....

Well, as long as you put it that way....did your brother ever come back from space?

ROTFLMAO, correction, a trained ignorant racist monkey. whistle

And yet, he's the one flinging his poo all over the place. grin

FingerLakes1.com
#1444133 --- 04/10/14 02:13 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Quote:

Well, as long as you put it that way....did your brother ever come back from space?

And yet, he's the one flinging his poo all over the place. grin

VM would prefer that you call it excrement, sounds more intelligent. laugh
excrementum in Latin to really impress someone.

#1444134 --- 04/10/14 02:14 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:

I don't think you're black, any more than I believe you're part Indian. I think it's just something you claim so you can play the race card, as just one more device to insult people. I think most of what you say is untrue. You post just to trollishly incite.

#1444136 --- 04/10/14 02:27 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Quote:

I don't think you're black. I think it's just something you claim so you can play the race card. I think most of what you say is untrue.

One huge problem James, regardless of your opinion, beliefs or personal statements.......as of this very moment, you can't affect my life in any shape,form or fashion....wait unless you're God, whom you happen to emphatically state that you don't believe in........So I guess that you're powerless. If I see the need to feel Black,sad or emotional, I'll give you a buzz, just to make you think that you have the authority to triggered it OK? crazy

BTW, pass it on to your buddy Harley that I'm not Black, I hate to see him waste all the racist vitriol on a fellow White man. blush

#1444140 --- 04/10/14 02:32 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
One huge problem

If there's a problem, it's yours...I see none, for me. I'm not trying to affect your life, because I don't care about your life. I mean, I can certainly see that you have multiple problems, but it's not as if I lose any sleep worrying about them, Dick.

#1444141 --- 04/10/14 02:41 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Quote:
One huge problem

If there's a problem, it's yours...I see none, for me. I'm not trying to affect your life, because I don't care about your life. I mean, I can certainly see that you have multiple problems, but it's not as if I lose any sleep worrying about them.

ROTFLMAO, sounding very adolescent there. You don't lose sleep because it appears that you sleep very little based on your wee hours of the morning postings. Amazing, you care so little about me that you see the need to debate with someone who is in your words "Nothing" Do you punch homeless guys laying on the sidewalk as well? Seeing that your capacity to pick on the helpless is evident.

#1444142 --- 04/10/14 02:44 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
secure white guy Offline

Loc: blue yoga mat
Quote:
One huge problem

If there's a problem, it's yours...I see none, for me. I'm not trying to affect your life, because I don't care about your life. I mean, I can certainly see that you have multiple problems, but it's not as if I lose any sleep worrying about them.

You're sounding like a fool trying to stutter his way out of a traffic ticket Smitty...Lol!

#1444143 --- 04/10/14 02:45 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
it appears that you sleep very little

I know that's not the only thing you think is true that isn't.

Quote:
you see the need to debate with someone

LOL...that's news to me. What is it that you're debating, Dick?

#1444144 --- 04/10/14 02:47 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: secure white guy]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: secure white guy
Quote:
One huge problem

You're sounding like a fool trying to stutter his way out of a traffic ticket Smitty...Lol!

shocked

#1444147 --- 04/10/14 02:54 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Again it sounds as if this becomes a burden on NY state taxpayer now. In regard to your "rhetoric" of who's land is it, common sense has dictated that "that's debatable" since this lawsuit has been ongoing back and forth for how many years?....as stated, at the expense of NYS tax payers just for the UCE and other entities to make a point/principal because you're not winning the war.
But Timmy says NYS taxes are lowest.
Where? And be specific?
OMG. You are unbelievable.

#1444148 --- 04/10/14 02:55 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: secure white guy]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

LOL...it's three stooges!

#1444149 --- 04/10/14 03:00 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
I'm not criticizing the legal pursuits on either side but rather the ignorance and hypocrisy of a county that monetarily keeps the very business' prosperous while constantly complaining about that business not following the dictates of the laws..... laugh
It is largely the nicotine addicts keeping the business's prosperous. All fourteen members of the Seneca County Board of Supervisors believe the Indians should pay all taxes same as all other citizens. This is also the belief of the local state senator and state assemblyman. But the Indians and their high powered attorneys manage to keep this tied up in court for year after year after year. If the county gives up the court fights, they are giving in to lawbreakers. It is certainly a sad situation.

#1444150 --- 04/10/14 03:02 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
secure white guy Offline

Originally Posted By: secure white guy
Quote:
One huge problem

shocked

I don't think you're black, any more than I believe you're part Indian. I think it's just something you claim so you can play the race card, as just one more device to insult people. I think most of what you say is untrue. You post just to trollishly incite.

Lol...the depth of your thinking is hardly enough to get your feet wet Smitty......better avoid deep waters.

#1444151 --- 04/10/14 03:05 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

He's misdirecting from the point again, which is that many are criticising the legal pursuits, which are pursued in an attempt to ignore the law.

#1444152 --- 04/10/14 03:08 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: secure white guy]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

I'm a fine swimmer, but thanks for your concern, Timmy. wink

#1444155 --- 04/10/14 03:32 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
secure white guy Offline

I'm a fine swimmer, but thanks for your concern. wink

You're most welcome Smitty!

Careful.....you can't always rely on that inflated head of yours.....the rip currents around here can shred you to pieces. grin

#1444160 --- 04/10/14 04:20 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
He's misdirecting from the point again, which is that many are criticising the legal pursuits, which are pursued in an attempt to ignore the law.

They're ignoring that which doesn't rightfully apply to them.

#1444161 --- 04/10/14 04:20 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: secure white guy]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

It hasn't come close to happening yet, so I'm not worried.

#1444166 --- 04/10/14 05:05 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
#1443934 - Yesterday at 03:03 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair
Kyle: I think everyone should be of mixed race.

VMS: I think that eventually, most everyone will be,

Timbo: Unless you know something about biology that the rest of the wold scientific community doesn't, then everybody already is.

Geneticist have concluded definitively that all of human kind has descended from just two "proto-matriarchs" One that originated in what is now Mongolia and the other in Sub-Saharan Africa.

1443948 - Yesterday at 03:40 PM [Re: kyle585]
Timbo: There is no such thing as 100% white. As I've repeatedly told you, "racial" purity is a biological impossibility and the term "white" is scientifically meaningless. (MEANING Timbo is the only one allowed to blame the whites for everything and no one else can say that word without being a racist.)

1443945 - Yesterday at 03:36 PM [Re: kyle585]

Kyle: Tell me what laws are unfair or illegal.

Timbo: Any that were a result of force, coercion or intimidation. In other words, EVERYTHING THAT ORIGINATED FROM THE LAWS ESTABLISHED BY WHITE MAN.

#1443961 - Yesterday at 04:12 PM Re: Timbo
Kyle: All current laws and treaties between the US and Native Americans? Wow

#1443960 - Yesterday at 03:59 PM [Re: kyle585]
Timbo: I didn't say that "all laws established by a white man are bad", did I?

1443962 - Yesterday at 04:17 PM [Re: kyle585]
Timbo: I'm saying that... as it applies to treaties and laws established therein, VIRTUALLY (bing bing bing QUALIFIER meaning to imply ALL BUT being that I cannot prove anything specifically like I ask everyone else to do, that any situation proving me wrong, which I will deny anyway with deflections and name calling, are a mere exception.) ALL (UNPROVEN LIE with no specifics inserted to instill white guilt without any proof) are a DIRECT ( again presumed with no specifics) result of coercion, intimidation, threats of harm or death and regardless of past Indian (amalgam race) "ignorance", they acted in MOST ( what? Another QUALIFIER? ) every case, in good faith and HISTORICALLY ( MEANING yet another qualifier with NO specifics inserted to instill white guilt without any proof), white man (which is really just an amalgam race) did not, (again, no specifics) thereby violating the SPIRIT (another qualifier meaning only in his opinion) of the agreements or by establishing laws which do NOT meet the BRITISH PRINCIPLES ( wow, he hides behind the skirt of the very ones he blames everything on ) of Contractual Jurisprudence that our very legal system is based upon.

Timbo: Unfamiliar with the word "virtually", are you?

NOPE, not anymore. ROTFLMAO

#1444167 --- 04/10/14 05:22 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: kyle585
I'm not criticizing the legal pursuits on either side but rather the ignorance and hypocrisy of a county that monetarily keeps the very business' prosperous while constantly complaining about that business not following the dictates of the laws..... laugh
It is largely the nicotine addicts keeping the business's prosperous. All fourteen members of the Seneca County Board of Supervisors believe the Indians should pay all taxes same as all other citizens. This is also the belief of the local state senator and state assemblyman. But the Indians and their high powered attorneys manage to keep this tied up in court for year after year after year. If the county gives up the court fights, they are giving in to lawbreakers. It is certainly a sad situation.

You've stated that Seneca County gets monetary assistance to offset legal expenses from the state? Where does the state generate this money? I fully understand your long drawn out fight but ultimately or realistically you're receiving benefits (legal assistance) that someone else pays for. Is it fair to blame just nicotine addicts for the prosperity? blush

http://www.cayuganation-nsn.gov/About/Businesses/LakesideTrading

Page 104 of 110 < 1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 109 110 >