FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 110 of 110 < 1 2 ... 108 109 110
Topic Options
#1444812 --- 04/15/14 11:19 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Laws based on race are unconstitutional.

Wrong. Laws can be based on anything (including race), as long as they are not discriminatory.

Illegal theft of property is also unconstitutional. Especially when intimidation, false imprisonment, kidnapping, violence and murder are used to obtain such property.

FingerLakes1.com
#1444819 --- 04/16/14 05:50 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: kyle585
ROTFLMBO, did you say something?
Rich made an excellent response and this is your reply? I am losing more respect for you everyday. frown

What's the chance that I lost respect for you two a few days ago in regard to a debate. Look up the word first of all, then tell me if you're attempting a mutual dialogue adverse to selectively jumping in and out of the game...note that 2 times you emphatically removed yourself from the topic because no one listens. Now only to return assuming that one can pick up where they left off. Rich on the other hand sounds like a court room lawyer defending a serial killer he knows is guilty as hell but must proceed because of due process of a fair and speedy trail. You son, don't make up the rules here and I feel no need to play exclusively in your play ground....but you're more than welcome to come to mines sometimes to keep things fair and equal ......otherwise, take your ball and bat home and find some other party to play "Your Game"
Excellent is defined by a solution agreeable to ALL parties, not just your one sided opinions. tired

progressive liberals showing their true colors......gotta love that liberal diversity and compassion!

#1444834 --- 04/16/14 08:05 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: SportsRef1]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Yes, I love the Liberal compassion as well, did I mention the Ryan budget? The epitome of Conservative hate. frown

#1444841 --- 04/16/14 08:32 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Fritz
Yes, I love the Liberal compassion as well, did I mention the Ryan budget? The epitome of Conservative hate. frown

Is epitome the word of the day?

I have a few more Harley, personification, embodiment, incarnation of poor illiterate trash but don't let that
stop you from acting similarly to a village idiot as well.....got to love ya fella. LOLOLOLOLOL

#1444845 --- 04/16/14 08:59 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

No, only you proving my assessment of you but still love ya. smile

Page 110 of 110 < 1 2 ... 108 109 110