FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 95 of 110 < 1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 110 >
Topic Options
#1443727 --- 04/08/14 01:11 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
HINT: if you click on the "[re: Timbo]" at the top of my post you will see the posts you posted which you deny posting. It seems you are the only one with ADHD here.

FingerLakes1.com
#1443728 --- 04/08/14 01:22 AM Timbo's backpedaling thread [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
then have the audacity to suggest that somehow I'VE lost an argument.

The audacity! The sheer audacity the boneheaded peasants have! How DARE they suggest that HE'S lost an argument!!

ROTFLMAO! Instead of borrowing Boudacia's "Reverend" I should have stuck with my choice..."Pope Sanctimonius the Imaculate"...he's absolutely infallible, don't you know...never wrong...never can be wrong. LOLOLOL! This is my favorite thread!

#1443732 --- 04/08/14 04:08 AM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Show us all where I said "Indigenous people are not possible". crazy

Ah, of course not because you put in one of your qualifiers saying 100% indigenous is not possible.

# 1442513 - 03/31/14 02:33 PM
It's not possible. Every living creature on Earth is an amalgamation of a wide range of genetic backgrounds.

Unfortunately for you, I didn't say that EITHER.
You're TOO funny! You boneheads are the one's making up the "facts" as you go along, then have the audacity to suggest that somehow I'VE lost an argument.
grin grin grin

Then why do you oppose equality under the law based on ethnicity?

Why do YOU believe that the only way that you can save face, is to constantly put words in the mouths of others? Do you actually think that misrepresenting my opinions actually helps your case any?

Are your collective proclivities for lying purely compulsive, or do you actively choose to do so?

Is this where you deny making the posts that you made?
"Indigenous people are not possible". -Kyle
100% indigenous is not possible. It's a meaningless term and a scientific impossibility. -Timbo
Are these statements the same?... No. Do they mean the same thing?... No. Is the statement that I made correct?... Categorically, scientifically and undeniably, YES.

To ask why I oppose equality under the law based on ethnicity is proof that you are talking to yourself because I am for equality under the law regardless of ethnicity.
To start with, I never asked, said, hinted at, nor suggested that you oppose anything. It would therefore seem that you are sorely lacking proof of anything.

I find your sincerity regarding issues of equality to be highly suspect, especially in light of your recent homophobic slurs, habitual tendency to respond with circumlocution, cliched, yet cryptic vagueries, and your habitual "moving of the target" any time your arguments begin to take on water (which is often).

The post numbers with date and time of your quotes are what you deny posting.
What??? Try again, only this time in English .

Your repost of the sales tax chart is ROFLMAO what you obviously still do not comprehend. You did not just lose, you lost repeatedly and temper tantrums will not change the obvious.
You seem to be suffering under the false impression that I have any emotional investment in this little discussion. You're the one who's been going all tangential and having more than a few issues with comprehension.

I would however, be giddy with anticipation to hear you to try explain your fractured rationale, that somehow my tax post was in any conceivable way, incorrect.

Please, go for it.
smirk

#1443733 --- 04/08/14 04:28 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Originally Posted By: kyle585
There's no such thing as 100% indigenous. It's a meaningless term and a scientific impossibility.
Of course there is. If you are indigenous and not of mixed race, there you are 100% indigenous. Wow.

http://www.culturalsurvival.org/node/10275

Called Tribal Peoples, First Peoples, Native Peoples, Indigenous Peoples constitute about 5% of the world’s population,

It's not possible. Every living creature on Earth is an amalgamation of a wide range of genetic backgrounds. grin

Is this ANOTHER post you claim to have never made?

In your desperate yammering, you're tripping all over your words and you're not making any sense. What is your point?

#1443734 --- 04/08/14 04:48 AM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
To ask why I oppose equality under the law based on ethnicity is proof that you are talking to yourself because I am for equality under the law regardless of ethnicity.
To start with, I never asked, said, hinted at, nor suggested that you oppose anything. It would therefore seem that you are sorely lacking proof of anything.
What a load of crap. Hey everyone take note. When you try and expound upon what Timbo is saying he deny's saying it. Here he is replying to Rich. He will accuse you of putting words in his mouth. That is his Modus operandi. Therefore it is impossible to have any type of meaningful discussion or debate with him.

Edited by kyle585 (04/08/14 04:57 AM)

#1443735 --- 04/08/14 05:03 AM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I oppose special rights for Indians or any American citizen and it is obvious Rich does also. Is that clear enough? What is your position on the Indian debacle? You refuse to say. If I try and drag a position out of you, you fall back on your old tired line of having words put in your mouth.

http://www.upstate-citizens.org/

Generally our organization seeks equality under the law and the rule of law applied equally. We believe that the current federal Indian policy is fatally flawed. Indians were made citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside when Congress passed The Indian Citizenship Act which grants to them the right to vote and be counted in the apportionment of political districts and brings them within the protections of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Therefore the State and Federal governments owes an obligation not to discriminate against them or other citizens based on race, ethnicity or national origin.

Edited by kyle585 (04/08/14 05:06 AM)

#1443737 --- 04/08/14 05:15 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

(Note: "time immemorial" for the Cayuga tribe was from the 1550's when they stole the land thru 1789 when they sold it. )
Rich posted this in the Cayuga County thread. I don't know that Timbo reads that thread and I didn't want him to miss it. grin

#1443763 --- 04/08/14 07:37 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Native Americans are people too!

what are 'native americans'
be specific

#1443764 --- 04/08/14 07:40 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

In your desperate yammering

it is you that is 'yammering'
you just ain't right!!!!!

#1443767 --- 04/08/14 07:47 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

It looks as if I've worked the Arkham Association into a foamy lather.

Have at it, MoonBats! laugh

interesting that the above post was a reply TO YOUR OWN POST

timbo talking to himself

LOL

#1443773 --- 04/08/14 08:12 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: bluezone]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone
be specific
I was born in America. Therefore I consider myself a Native American. The USA is the only sovereign nation to which I owe any allegiance. It is the only nation where I have had citizenship. I don't have divided loyalties as some of my fellow Native Americans unfortunately have.

Edited by kyle585 (04/08/14 11:17 AM)

#1443793 --- 04/08/14 11:19 AM Timbo's backpeddling thread [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
English does not work for you. You are in advanced stages of ADHD. Point being I clicked on the posts that you deny making with the statements you deny saying and clicked quote so anyone can click on the re Timbo on my post and see what where and when you said it.

When caught up in your own words you deny making them, calling people liars and act like what you are.

You did not lose just one, you have not won one yet. Please carry on with your temper tantrums and self denial. You have turned this into a better joke than any on the joke thread.

#1443798 --- 04/08/14 11:49 AM Timbo's backpedaling thread [Re: kyle585]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
Therefore it is impossible to have any type of meaningful discussion or debate with him.

Exactly. It's like dealing with a mentally challenged, immature 6th grader with ADHD and a nasty attitude. He's only the 2nd person I've found not worth trying to discuss anything with, and so have put on ignore, in 5-6 years. I currently have only 2 people on ignore. It's normal to disagree with people occasionally, but with almost anyone else, one can at least discuss something without being sucked down the rabbit hole of unreality, bombarded with insults, and slimed with condescension.

#1443800 --- 04/08/14 12:56 PM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

What a load of crap. Hey everyone take note. When you try and expound upon what Timbo is saying he deny's saying it. Here he is replying to Rich. He will accuse you of putting words in his mouth. That is his Modus operandi. Therefore it is impossible to have any type of meaningful discussion or debate with him.

Rich said "To ask why I oppose equality under the law based on ethnicity"...

Show everyone where I EVER asked him "why [he] opposes equality under the law based on ethnicity".

We'll be patiently waiting. whistle

#1443803 --- 04/08/14 01:07 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
be specific
I was born in America. Therefore I consider myself a Native American. The USA is the only sovereign nation to which I owe any allegiance. It is the only nation where I have had citizenship. I don't have divided loyalties as some of my fellow Native Americans unfortunately have.

I choose to stay out of your debate but would like to make one correction. Unless your family is indigenous to the Americas (North or South) you are in fact a descendant of immigrants, most like Europeans who came to the Americas after the 15th Century.

#1443804 --- 04/08/14 01:09 PM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I oppose special rights for Indians or any American citizen and it is obvious Rich does also. Is that clear enough? What is your position on the Indian debacle? You refuse to say. If I try and drag a position out of you, you fall back on your old tired line of having words put in your mouth.

http://www.upstate-citizens.org/

Generally our organization seeks equality under the law and the rule of law applied equally. We believe that the current federal Indian policy is fatally flawed. Indians were made citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside when Congress passed The Indian Citizenship Act which grants to them the right to vote and be counted in the apportionment of political districts and brings them within the protections of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Therefore the State and Federal governments owes an obligation not to discriminate against them or other citizens based on race, ethnicity or national origin.

Your organization is a front for racists (and homophobes), greedy corporations, developers and closet bigots who are well on their way to becoming full-blown racists but just don't know it yet.

Having them all under one roof and using warm and fuzzy feel-good catchphrases is merely an attempt to whitewash their true motives with an air of otherwise unrecognized legitimacy. It's still just a smokescreen for a mass merging of a******s and idiots.

#1443805 --- 04/08/14 01:14 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Formermac]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
be specific

I choose to stay out of your debate but would like to make one correction. Unless your family is indigenous to the Americas (North or South) you are in fact a descendant of immigrants, most like Europeans who came to the Americas after the 15th Century.

Correct.

Regardless of how he (as usual) "chooses" to apply his own personal classifications of any given fact, it simply doesn't work that way.

In other words, baking kittens in the oven doesn't make them biscuits.

#1443806 --- 04/08/14 01:17 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

(Note: "time immemorial" for the Cayuga tribe was from the 1550's when they stole the land thru 1789 when they sold it. )
Rich posted this in the Cayuga County thread. I don't know that Timbo reads that thread and I didn't want him to miss it. grin

Please explain, what in the world does that have to do with anything that we've been discussing up to this point?

#1443807 --- 04/08/14 01:18 PM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
My good friend from the Salamanca reservation outside of Buffalo, once stated that all Americans arrived by boat, while the Native American hid for fear of not knowing their plight. 5 centuries later, they now know their fate.

#1443808 --- 04/08/14 01:25 PM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Formermac]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

frown

Page 95 of 110 < 1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 110 >