FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 94 of 110 < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 109 110 >
Topic Options
#1443657 --- 04/07/14 04:06 PM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
And "Show us all..."? How many are in that imaginary collectivist posse, anyway? How many can possibly fit into a rabbit hole?

Origin of RABBIT HOLE

from the rabbit hole that Alice enters in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland

FingerLakes1.com
#1443661 --- 04/07/14 04:19 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: tubby]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: tubby
Timblo can't handle getting crushed in every debate he has with Rich.

Well...a foron is always going to have a hard time with someone who's honest, logical, and intelligent, and a drunk who habitually picks arguments with someone who doesn't drink much is a fool.

#1443673 --- 04/07/14 04:43 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
I see the circle runner still running in circles copying my post of his post

that is timbo for ya

#1443674 --- 04/07/14 04:46 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
You really couldn't imagine this kind of stupidity regarding something that can't be explained more clearly and simply, without resorting to arrows being drawn between words, but there it is.

that is how timbo operates when he gets caught in his own web

#1443675 --- 04/07/14 04:49 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: tubby]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

wink

#1443685 --- 04/07/14 05:12 PM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Show us all where I said "Indigenous people are not possible". crazy

Ah, of course not because you put in one of your qualifiers saying 100% indigenous is not possible.

# 1442513 - 03/31/14 02:33 PM
It's not possible. Every living creature on Earth is an amalgamation of a wide range of genetic backgrounds.

Unfortunately for you, I didn't say that EITHER.
You're TOO funny! You boneheads are the one's making up the "facts" as you go along, then have the audacity to suggest that somehow I'VE lost an argument.
grin grin grin

Then why do you oppose equality under the law based on ethnicity?

Why do YOU believe that the only way that you can save face, is to constantly put words in the mouths of others? Do you actually think that misrepresenting my opinions actually helps your case any?

Are your collective proclivities for lying purely compulsive, or do you actively choose to do so?

#1443686 --- 04/07/14 05:20 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Well...a foron is always going to have a hard time with someone who's honest, logical, and intelligent, and a drunk who habitually picks arguments with someone who doesn't drink much is a fool.

What in the world are you vomiting about now, and more importantly... how old are you ? ? ?

YIKES! crazy

#1443690 --- 04/07/14 05:31 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

It looks as if I've worked the Arkham Association into a foamy lather.

Have at it, MoonBats! laugh

#1443692 --- 04/07/14 06:13 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: tubby]
tubby Offline

Loc: N.Y.

#1443693 --- 04/07/14 06:16 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

AK 7.0 SD 7.6 TN 7.7 WY 7.8 LA 7.8 TX 7.9

The average American paid 9.9% of their income on state and local taxes during 2010, according to data from The Tax Foundation. The state of New York ranked highest, with residents paying 12.8% of their income on state and local taxes. The lowest: Alaska at 7.0%.

I knew that and eliminated AK and SD due to the climate.

I see the circle runner still running in circles copying my post of his post where he claimed
TN combined/average taxes are still the highest in the country,

and then states "You can read, can't you?" and posts the link to the sales taxes again.

Obviously Timbo cannot comprehend the difference or accept that restating his arguments, which have already been disproven, coming back to where he started amounts to running in circles going nowhere.

Oh, and I love his number 5 argument on blood quantum claiming it is only used for the purposes of legalities. In other words, I'm right but he's never wrong. LOL grin

As a public service to those with visual/mental impairments, I'll once again post the point of my original post that launched you jokers into this contagious hysteria you're suffering from.

Anything beyond that, is a product of either your injection of arguments that I never made or are simply frantic, knee jerk confabulations of your own doing.

Enjoy!

#1443695 --- 04/07/14 06:26 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

What? I'm talking about you, not wasting my time in a pointless discussion with you or reading your silly posts, unless they're quoted. See my sig.

#1443696 --- 04/07/14 06:29 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone
Blood quantum is what is used by the tribes and the government to determine tribal membership. Tell them they are wrong.

1) Who is "them"?

must be YOU

LOL. Rich specifically names two entities which are doing one thing, and then refers to "them" as entities to complain to regarding the doing of that one thing, and Timbo can't even figure out what entities are meant by "them". You really couldn't imagine this kind of stupidity regarding something that can't be explained more clearly and simply, without resorting to arrows being drawn between words, but there it is.

Wrong. Rich makes broad generalizations that only apply in some cases, in an attempt to portray the facts as immutable, when they clearly are NOT.

Big difference, Bucko.

It was only after I pointed that fact out, that he made any attempt to (ironically) "qualify" his original dubious statement.

It would seem that only he is allowed to use qualifying statements (after the fact, I might add).

#1443697 --- 04/07/14 06:38 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

What? I'm talking about you, not wasting my time in a pointless discussion with you or reading your silly posts, unless they're quoted. See my sig.

Right, when debate fails your facts, just arbitrarily throw around accusations that I'm, what was it... a drunk?

You're a pathetic example of a reasoned, fair-minded individual. However, I have no clue about your party habits any more than you have about mine. I reserve those judgement calls for when I have some evidence of such behavior. I suggest you do the same.

#1443700 --- 04/07/14 06:44 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
tubby Offline

Loc: N.Y.
Six out of the last eight posts , seems like Timblo is throwing a little tantrum.

#1443702 --- 04/07/14 06:59 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: tubby]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Six out of the last eight posts , seems like Timblo is throwing a little tantrum.

Since 12-07-18. Maybe the rabbit hole's too tight.

More trouble in Indian country:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a...942e_story.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9763160

#1443719 --- 04/07/14 11:04 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: tubby]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Just cleaning up all the panties that you guys are flinging onto the stage. grin

#1443721 --- 04/07/14 11:29 PM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: VM Smith]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

NEWS FLASH!
Native Americans are people too!

#1443723 --- 04/08/14 12:35 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
Originally Posted By: kyle585
No matter how blended the racial lines become? If there are no 100% indigenous people left someday, then who gets what? So tell me what you think we should do to settle the score with them once and for all.

There's no such thing as 100% indigenous. It's a meaningless term and a scientific impossibility.

Is this one of the posts you claim to have never made?

#1443724 --- 04/08/14 12:39 AM Re: Tribe not paying their fair share. [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
There's no such thing as 100% indigenous. It's a meaningless term and a scientific impossibility.
Of course there is. If you are indigenous and not of mixed race, there you are 100% indigenous. Wow.

http://www.culturalsurvival.org/node/10275

Called Tribal Peoples, First Peoples, Native Peoples, Indigenous Peoples constitute about 5% of the world’s population,

It's not possible. Every living creature on Earth is an amalgamation of a wide range of genetic backgrounds. grin

Is this ANOTHER post you claim to have never made?

#1443725 --- 04/08/14 12:57 AM Re: $895 Million Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Show us all where I said "Indigenous people are not possible". crazy

Ah, of course not because you put in one of your qualifiers saying 100% indigenous is not possible.

# 1442513 - 03/31/14 02:33 PM
It's not possible. Every living creature on Earth is an amalgamation of a wide range of genetic backgrounds.

Unfortunately for you, I didn't say that EITHER.
You're TOO funny! You boneheads are the one's making up the "facts" as you go along, then have the audacity to suggest that somehow I'VE lost an argument.
grin grin grin

Then why do you oppose equality under the law based on ethnicity?

Why do YOU believe that the only way that you can save face, is to constantly put words in the mouths of others? Do you actually think that misrepresenting my opinions actually helps your case any?

Are your collective proclivities for lying purely compulsive, or do you actively choose to do so?
Is this where you deny making the posts that you made?

To ask why I oppose equality under the law based on ethnicity is proof that you are talking to yourself because I am for equality under the law regardless of ethnicity.

The post numbers with date and time of your quotes are what you deny posting. Your repost of the sales tax chart is ROFLMAO what you obviously still do not comprehend. You did not just lose, you lost repeatedly and temper tantrums will not change the obvious. Poor Timmy.

Page 94 of 110 < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 109 110 >