FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 76 of 78 < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 >
Topic Options
#1486548 --- 07/07/16 11:09 AM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Formermac
Cwjga, being that you and Rich are the primary vocal opponent of Hillary Clinton, can either of you give an synopsis of her career as a First Lady of Arkansas, First lady of the united States, Senator of New York and finally Secretary of State. She's smart and intelligent along with having a plethora of far reaching accomplishments which benefited the country. It's so hypocritical to say the least that we have before us a crooked Conservative party that is so dysfunctional and non essential to the betterment of the country, they have nothing positive to offer in term of policies, bill or laws, only hate,supposition, lies, misrepresentation, blatant racism and such. When will the Republicans find the time,concern or intelligence to become the party of moving our country forward instead of the current trend of spending american dollars repealing the ACA, millions spent on the Benghazi investigation Hillary's e-mail? all the while refusing to see a crooked & deluded Billionaire ruining a political system to the extent that our foreign leaders are now laughing at the GOP. Care to state otherwise with citation. Finally a crooked party so far removed from the norm, they must depend on scandals to attempt a win to the White House adverse to promoting the good will & positive policies they have offered to America in the last 16 years. Watch how good I am at prophesy, in the next several hours, cwjga will offer not citation to what the Republicans have accomplished but more so, more cartoons.

Can I laugh with you or at you?

FingerLakes1.com
#1486553 --- 07/07/16 12:30 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

#1486555 --- 07/07/16 12:34 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Cwjga, being that you and Rich are the primary vocal opponent of Hillary Clinton, can either of you give an synopsis of her career as a First Lady of Arkansas, First lady of the united States, Senator of New York and finally Secretary of State. She's smart and intelligent along with having a plethora of far reaching accomplishments which benefited the country. It's so hypocritical to say the least that we have before us a crooked Conservative party that is so dysfunctional and non essential to the betterment of the country, they have nothing positive to offer in term of policies, bill or laws, only hate,supposition, lies, misrepresentation, blatant racism and such. When will the Republicans find the time,concern or intelligence to become the party of moving our country forward instead of the current trend of spending american dollars repealing the ACA, millions spent on the Benghazi investigation Hillary's e-mail? all the while refusing to see a crooked & deluded Billionaire ruining a political system to the extent that our foreign leaders are now laughing at the GOP. Care to state otherwise with citation. Finally a crooked party so far removed from the norm, they must depend on scandals to attempt a win to the White House adverse to promoting the good will & positive policies they have offered to America in the last 16 years. Watch how good I am at prophesy, in the next several hours, cwjga will offer not citation to what the Republicans have accomplished but more so, more cartoons.

Can I laugh with you or at you?

I'm not only laughing at you but actually see a pattern eluding toward one of limited intelligence........ wink

BTW, that shadow of Hillary......is indicative of her reaction in November of 2016 after her overwhelming win.

#1486556 --- 07/07/16 12:48 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

The GOP has a new look when things goes not according to their dysfunctional expectations.

#1486567 --- 07/07/16 01:56 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1486569 --- 07/07/16 02:43 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

One participant at the Clinton E-mail hearing stated it so correctly, the Republicans needs to look at themselves in the mirror as to how hypocritical they are and this whole display of a circus like atmosphere is solely a political ploy and nothing else. In the mean time, Trump was on Capitol Hill admonishing his Republican constituents to support his or else. Senator Jeff Flake (Arizona) was publicly rebuked by Trump who told Flake that he risk re-election if he doesn't support him, Flake casually responded " I'm not up for re-election" Well folk, this has been the trend coming from the Donald, just as clueless as a new freshman on the first day of school.

#1486627 --- 07/08/16 09:53 AM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1486628 --- 07/08/16 09:59 AM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

The GOP has a new look when things goes not according to their dysfunctional expectations.

Cartoons only confirms the Liberal's premise of immature tactics. laugh

#1486631 --- 07/08/16 10:17 AM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: cwjga

False Argument.

No Damage was incurred as a result of the way Clinton's files were handled.

No intent + no damage + correction of procedures = non issue.

Move along... nothing to see here.

#1486648 --- 07/08/16 12:46 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1486650 --- 07/08/16 12:59 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

It's really sad that you have the inability to articulate yourself better son......offering cartoons which implies that Hillary committed vehicular homicide and drunk driving.....is that the best you can offer? Well lets go a step further in your supposed scenario, you've exposed one of the most despicable crimes the country is dealing with as we speak, crooked cops that are willing to look the other way while their peers kill, lie,steal commit fraud, plant false evident....did I leave any vile crime out? Did these same cops get upset over the Black lives matter movement and decided to take a few out? If my words sound demented and insensitive......get a clue to just how clueless and dysfunctional you sound.

#1486654 --- 07/08/16 01:18 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I'm pondering if I need to sit down with my Granddaughter and explain why we will send her to jail for supposedly lying but it's quite ok for her to take a few people out because she hates their guts. confused

#1486765 --- 07/11/16 09:12 AM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1486768 --- 07/11/16 10:31 AM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Yet extremely qualified. It makes one ponder the low bar that Conservative have set for a candidate who can't speak eloquently, rants and raves,call people names like a little child, devises ways of separating people based on race, culture and gender, can you add some other redeeming attributes? LOL, it's no wonder that the Republicans can't win a White House Bid, they have no one qualified to act like a decent human being, let alone a President. Heck cwjga, read for a change, many of the heavy hitters on the Republican roll do not care to support or endorse Trump for the reasons I've mentioned.

#1486784 --- 07/11/16 02:41 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1486797 --- 07/11/16 08:06 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Isn't it unique that she still hold a lead over caustic Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/2...ooter_expansion

#1486813 --- 07/12/16 07:09 AM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts
Paneta never said Hillary didn't lie or there was no evidence of wrong doing. He said she sent and received top secret classified e-mails on her private unsecured server and used her blackberry to do the same while in unfriendly nations.

He also said the FBI NEVER checked to see if she lied under oath while giving testimony to Congress, that Congress would have to make a request for them to do so.

Also the law itself does not require intent, although that was the excuse he used after Bill met with his boss.

What he said was nobody in the history of the nation had ever been charged with jeopardizing the security of the country so badly through their own arrogance, ignorance and stupidity. Anyone doing so much damage in the past had always done it intentionally.

I think we have a new winner for the Stella awards.

#1486824 --- 07/12/16 11:02 AM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

#1486825 --- 07/12/16 11:18 AM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Paneta never said Hillary didn't lie or there was no evidence of wrong doing. He said she sent and received top secret classified e-mails on her private unsecured server and used her blackberry to do the same while in unfriendly nations.

He also said the FBI NEVER checked to see if she lied under oath while giving testimony to Congress, that Congress would have to make a request for them to do so.

Also the law itself does not require intent, although that was the excuse he used after Bill met with his boss.

What he said was nobody in the history of the nation had ever been charged with jeopardizing the security of the country so badly through their own arrogance, ignorance and stupidity. Anyone doing so much damage in the past had always done it intentionally.

I think we have a new winner for the Stella awards.

First of all, who is this Paneta person you refer to? Or are you trying to say that Leon Panetta is the Director of the FBI who recommended that no criminal charges be brought against Hillary Clinton? FBI Director Comey said that Clinton's use of emails had been careless, but never characterized her as arrogant, ignorant or stupid -- those are your words, not his, and to misidentify the FBI Director while speaking of arrogance, ignorance and stupidity speaks for itself.

I challenge you to come up with anyone else in US history who has been subjected to more investigation than Hillary Clinton. And to what end? Nothing. Republicans are sooooo convinced that she's done something. But after nearly 30 years of investigating and gathering information, they've come with... bupkis. Take the Benghazi investigations, for example. After years of investigating by the Republican-controlled Congress, the last of which, in terms of witnesses called and papers written, may well exceed the numbers produced by all the other investigations combined, it has been established beyond a doubt that Clinton was secretary of state at the time the Americans were killed in Benghazi... but Clinton was not responsible. Arrgghhh!

And the emails, or as Bernie said, "your damn emails," which everyone except Republicans are tired of hearing about. Here again, Congress and the FBI have proved that Clinton used a private server, which she should not have done. But after a nearly year long investigation by the FBI of Clinton's email practices comes a recommendation (by the FBI Director himself, no less) against indictment. This has caused an uproar in the Republican precincts of Congress and in the conservative media. Like a spoiled brat at a birthday party, they're throwing tantrums because they didnít get the gift they wanted.

And now Republicans want to investigate the investigation and expand it to an area they hadn't thought of. Enough already! It's time for Congress to move on and start considering more pressing things like maybe a declaration of war against ISIS, for example, or at least providing funds for research on the effects of the saturation of guns in this country and the relationship to crime, terrorism.

But if Republicans want to continue to focus on lies told to the American people, I'd suggest they start with their own presidential nominee and the last several Republican occupants of the Oval Office (or for that matter any President in the past 100 years) before looking at Hillary Clinton as a Rorschach ink blot and seeing nothing but evil images.

#1486837 --- 07/12/16 01:40 PM Re:no way Hillary 2016 [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
Ah yes, I misspoke. Not nearly as bad as Hillary when she arrived under sniper fire. But I did mean Comey.

He did not interview Hillary nor all of the agents who did. She was not placed under oath but he says it's against the law to lie. I guess Hillary doesn't lie intentionally, it's just her nature.

Your frustrations over supporting someone who deserves investigating is obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-pplg1Ivbw

Page 76 of 78 < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 >