FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1438548 - 03/02/14 11:14 AM Obama haters better watch what they say.
Fud_P Offline

Loc: Interlaken, NY
Genevan accused of threatening Obama

Finger Lakes Times | Posted: Sunday, March 2, 2014 8:00 am

ROCHESTER — A Geneva man accused of threatening to kill President Barack Obama has been arrested by federal authorities.

Ronnie Parker, 44, no address given, was charged by criminal complaint with making a direct threat to kill the President of the United States. His arrest was announced late Friday afternoon in a press release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of New York.

The charge carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Craig Gestring, who is handling the case, said Parker threatened to kill President Obama during an interview with U.S. Secret Service agents. Gestring was not available Saturday for more details on the case.

Parker was arraigned before U.S. Magistrate Marian Payson in federal court in Rochester. He is being held pending a detention hearing Wednesday

FingerLakes1.com
#1438549 - 03/02/14 11:18 AM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: Fud_P]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
Re: Obama haters better watch what they say

Psssssst..... he's talking about you, Fritz

#1438585 - 03/02/14 01:10 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Timbo Offline

Loc: CNY

No doubt they're well aware of him and a couple of other individuals who frequent these forums. wink

#1438667 - 03/02/14 07:05 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: Fud_P]
Cinnamon Offline

Loc: Central NY
Maybe they already got one.

#1438684 - 03/02/14 09:31 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: Cinnamon]
Timbo Offline

If they haven't, they will.

#1438705 - 03/03/14 07:53 AM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: Fud_P]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
that's right......be nice to the peace prize recipient.....he may send a drone after you!

#1438714 - 03/03/14 08:21 AM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline

Originally Posted By: SportsRef1
that's right......be nice to the peace prize recipient.....he may send a drone after you!

He doesn't need to waste the money. He can just wait for you to accidentally, yet inevitably, shoot yourself in the head with your own gun. grin

#1438715 - 03/03/14 08:26 AM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline

#1438721 - 03/03/14 09:11 AM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: SportsRef1]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Geneva-Pennsylvania

I find that comment in poor taste considering the fact that your ignorance negates the fact that our previous Republican president told one of the biggest fables in the 21st century, resulting in the death of 5000 American personnel, not including the thousand of civilian women and child in Iraq and Afghanistan. Do we want to venture in the destroy economy from 20001-2008? Yes the "Peace Prize" recipient's stumbles doesn't compare to the horrific deaths and aftermath associated with our families who lost love ones.12 years later and the harm is still fresh as it was then.....for some the ACA insurance rates may be high but for other families,the death benefit insurance coverage paid for a nice funeral...and I'm waiting to hear about the first causality due to a high health insurance premium. Obama supporters are watching "what you aren't saying"

#1438726 - 03/03/14 09:45 AM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: Formermac]
SportsRef1 Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac

I find that comment in poor taste considering the fact that your ignorance negates the fact that our previous Republican president told one of the biggest fables in the 21st century, resulting in the death of 5000 American personnel, not including the thousand of civilian women and child in Iraq and Afghanistan. Do we want to venture in the destroy economy from 20001-2008? Yes the "Peace Prize" recipient's stumbles doesn't compare to the horrific deaths and aftermath associated with our families who lost love ones.12 years later and the harm is still fresh as it was then.....for some the ACA insurance rates may be high but for other families,the death benefit insurance coverage paid for a nice funeral...and I'm waiting to hear about the first causality due to a high health insurance premium. Obama supporters are watching "what you aren't saying"

but then I dont recall Bush receiving a peace prize.....and the number of Obama supporters are dwindling.....who cares what they're watching........nice to see though that your coming around on his lies of the unAffordable Care Act.....

#1438755 - 03/03/14 10:35 AM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline

but then I dont recall Bush receiving a peace prize.....and the number of Obama supporters are dwindling.....who cares what they're watching........nice to see though that your coming around on his lies of the unAffordable Care Act.....

Show me a president who's favorability ratings haven't declined slightly within their sixth year in office.
As far as a Bush not receiving a Nobel Peace Prize... do you suppose the fact that he started two illegal wars, might have a little something to do with it? crazy

#1438765 - 03/03/14 11:14 AM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: SportsRef1]
Formermac Offline

I think that in one of my replies as to why Bush wasn't even consider for any type of humanitarian award. In regard to Obama's supporters, some may disagree with certain policies but will vote again in 2016 ...yes another Democrat. It's hard to take the word of an Conservative party that has managed since Clinton leaving office, to disparage immigrants, minorities, women, gay, poor and made attempts to further push those disrespectful act by voting against everything that will be beneficial to those particular groups. I find your profound ability to make up thingslies to support your stance to be astounding. Lastly Sport, give us citation that the Republicans are gaining the political edge, where in reality, both parties are losing popularity proportionately, thus still showing the Democrats ahead.

#1438774 - 03/03/14 12:12 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: ]
Timbo Offline

Originally Posted By: Fritz
Originally Posted By: Timbo
He doesn't need to waste the money. He can just wait for you to accidentally, yet inevitably shoot yourself in the head with your own gun. grin
There's only one person on the forum who likes to use that insult! And I know who that is...ahahahahahahahahah!

Oh, go clean your gun.

#1438776 - 03/03/14 12:18 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: Timbo]
SportsRef1 Offline

Show me a president who's favorability ratings haven't declined slightly within their sixth year in office.
As far as a Bush not receiving a Nobel Peace Prize... do you suppose the fact that he started two illegal wars, might have a little something to do with it? crazy

but killing women/children in the Middle East and Americans with drones is ok......

#1438779 - 03/03/14 12:23 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: ]
Timbo Offline

Not legally.

#1438802 - 03/03/14 02:47 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
I never lost any weapons!

Your marbles, on the other hand, are a different story grin

#1438807 - 03/03/14 03:16 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: ]
Formermac Offline

Not legally.

I own weapons and they all have names. And I never lost my right to legally own any weapon and I never lost any weapons!

Let me see, Lucille, Jimmy, Marty & Claude, which one was used over in Seneca Falls? Was that the one confiscated

#1438811 - 03/03/14 04:10 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: Formermac]
Fud_P Offline

Loc: Interlaken, NY

Not legally.

I own weapons and they all have names. And I never lost my right to legally own any weapon and I never lost any weapons!

Let me see, Lucille, Jimmy, Marty & Claude, which one was used over in Seneca Falls? Was that the one confiscated

He probably doesn't want to discuss it.

#1438823 - 03/03/14 06:34 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS

Not legally.

No, they have names of friend that have passed! Like John, 1stSgt Battle and so on!

Are those pretend friend's names? You know... to go along with your pretend DD-214? smirk

#1438832 - 03/03/14 07:32 PM Re: Obama haters better watch what they say. [Re: Formermac]
sands Offline

Loc: NY
Do we want to venture in the destroy economy from 20001-2008?

confused confused confused laugh laugh laugh

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >