FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1434418 --- 01/29/14 12:08 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: ]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
and that piece would go right along with last weeks NBC/WSJ poll..........

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-the-union?lite

FingerLakes1.com
#1434423 --- 01/29/14 01:16 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: SportsRef1]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Sport, I can honestly say that any American in the last 14 years since Bush Jr. has a plethora of concerns and issues. With the exception of the top 5% of wage earners, we all are in the same “boat” in regard to the economy. Now this is where you and your party are failing a cross section of the entire American people, you as a White Conservative male, have overlooked the concerns of the Liberals, Women rights and issues, Blacks, Hispanics and poor for the last half century and it’s a proven fact that these oversights are the very premise that has garner your party the “Out of Touch” label thus one of the reasons the Republican’s party future being very dim in regards to a White male President. You as an individual continue to speak for the American people but I tell you as a Black American that has to a greater degree obtain the American dream….. There are millions of others that you remotely have no clue and guess what? So doesn’t the Conservatives and Tea party.

http://www.creators.com/opinion/roland-m...ck-america.html

http://nbclatino.com/2013/06/06/attentio...ng-all-parties/

http://www.ywcaofmissoula.org/?q=node/121

#1434466 --- 01/29/14 07:12 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: Formermac]
SportsRef1 Offline

Originally Posted By: Formermac
Sport, I can honestly say that any American in the last 14 years since Bush Jr. has a plethora of concerns and issues. With the exception of the top 5% of wage earners, we all are in the same “boat” in regard to the economy. Now this is where you and your party are failing a cross section of the entire American people, you as a White Conservative male, have overlooked the concerns of the Liberals, Women rights and issues, Blacks, Hispanics and poor for the last half century and it’s a proven fact that these oversights are the very premise that has garner your party the “Out of Touch” label thus one of the reasons the Republican’s party future being very dim in regards to a White male President. You as an individual continue to speak for the American people but I tell you as a Black American that has to a greater degree obtain the American dream….. There are millions of others that you remotely have no clue and guess what? So doesn’t the Conservatives and Tea party.

all your opinion where I'm concerned as you know nothing of me

#1434470 --- 01/29/14 07:23 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: SportsRef1

Now, if you can only apply that thinking to your OWN comments... wink

#1434539 --- 01/30/14 11:25 AM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: Timbo]
SportsRef1 Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Now, if you can only apply that thinking to your OWN comments... wink

I dont claim to be the liberal type who preach compassion and understanding.....right Timmy?

#1434546 --- 01/30/14 12:22 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: SportsRef1]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
I dont claim to be the liberal type who preach compassion and understanding.....
That is true. You and the real Messiah have nothing in common. If you think the pope is liberal, wait until you meet Jesus.

#1434568 --- 01/30/14 02:18 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I dont claim to be the liberal type who preach compassion and understanding.....right Timmy?

What does that have to do with my pointing out your hypocrisy (or with anything else for that matter)?

Are you suggesting that you aren't responsible for being compassionate and understanding? How very conveniently sh***y of you.

#1434569 --- 01/30/14 02:27 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

What does that have to do with my pointing out your hypocrisy (or with anything else for that matter)?

Are you suggesting that you aren't responsible for being compassionate and understanding? How very conveniently sh***y of you.

LOL....He was compassionate until that mean ole Black President denied him that right. whistle

#1434571 --- 01/30/14 02:42 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: Formermac]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Yup!

#1434582 --- 01/30/14 03:12 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Fritz

Are you suggesting that you aren't responsible for being compassionate and understanding? How very conveniently ---- of you.

What's the deal with the foul language! This is a family orientated forum. What's next, are you going to talk about the cheap woman you pick up at the local bars.

Foul language and abused cheap Women....where did I read that in the past?

#1434585 --- 01/30/14 03:19 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

What's next, are you going to talk about the cheap woman you pick up at the local bars.

Which bars would those be, Harley? wink

#1434586 --- 01/30/14 03:19 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Are you suggesting that you aren't responsible for being compassionate and understanding? How very conveniently ---- of you.

What's the deal with the foul language! This is a family orientated forum. What's next, are you going to talk about the cheap woman you pick up at the local bars.

Foul language and abused cheap Women....where did I read that in the past?
You probable heard it from your Chum Timmy.

No, I think it was in the local media before I even knew Timbo or this forum.

#1434590 --- 01/30/14 03:31 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, lets try the "local" media but nice attempt to detract from the very thing I'm implying wink
When it comes to hypocrisy Harley, you may want to chose your topics and criticism very carefully.

#1434594 --- 01/30/14 04:13 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

LOL, lets try the "local" media but nice attempt to detract from the very thing I'm implying wink
When it comes to hypocrisy Harley, you may want to chose your topics and criticism very carefully.

Ahahahahahahahaha...when it comes to lying, you cornered the market on it sweet-pea! WOW!

I can only laugh now due to the fact all my "lies" as you say are so factual, I've gotten in your head and you can't walk away.......watch.

#1434599 --- 01/30/14 06:00 PM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Ahahahahahahahaha...when it comes to lying, you cornered the market on it sweet-pea! WOW!

I can only laugh now due to the fact all my "lies" as you say are so factual, I've gotten in your head and you can't walk away.......watch.

LMBO

#1434824 --- 02/01/14 08:37 AM Re: Poll: 99% Don't Care About Obama/Media Pet 2014 Is [Re: Formermac]
young guns Offline

Loc: USA

LOL....He was compassionate until that mean ole Black President denied him that right. whistle

Facts he is not Black. He is a Malta same as 7/8 others were in their time frame of being an US president.

Then the Polls: 99% Don't Care About Obama

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >