FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1434176 --- 01/27/14 04:24 PM Re: ‘Face the Nation’ Edits Cruz CondemningAbuse of Po [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Fritz
CBS should explain why it felt it appropriate to edit out a high profile senator accusing the President of the United States of targeting his politcal enemies. These are strong accusations leveled at the president, and CBS’s viewers deserve to hear them, yet strangely they were not.
Probably because this was nothing "new" coming from Cruz. I'd be more interested in a straight answer to his political aspirations than hearing the same old complaints about alleged abuses.

FingerLakes1.com
#1434179 --- 01/27/14 04:30 PM Re: ‘Face the Nation’ Edits Cruz CondemningAbuse of Po [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts
CBS should explain why it felt it appropriate to edit out a high profile senator accusing the President of the United States of targeting his politcal enemies. These are strong accusations leveled at the president, and CBS’s viewers deserve to hear them, yet strangely they were not.
Probably because this was nothing "new" coming from Cruz. I'd be more interested in a straight answer to his political aspirations than hearing the same old complaints about alleged abuses.

so accept abusive Government Lucinda?

Edited by SportsRef1 (01/27/14 04:31 PM)

#1434187 --- 01/27/14 04:52 PM Re: ‘Face the Nation’ Edits Cruz CondemningAbuse of Po [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

WHAT ? ? ? crazy

#1434217 --- 01/27/14 06:54 PM Re: ‘Face the Nation’ Edits Cruz CondemningAbuse of Po [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Timbo

WHAT ? ? ? crazy

LMBO, the Conservative wackos are sounding and acting very convoluted at best. Mr. Cruz stated, quote
"I Intend To Speak In Opposition To Obamacare…Until I Am No Longer Able to Stand" and stand he did...like a blithering idiot. Abuse of power? Definitely an abuse of governmental procedure in regard to a passed law......

#1434233 --- 01/27/14 08:50 PM Re: ‘Face the Nation’ Edits Cruz CondemningAbuse of Po [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
Originally Posted By: Timbo

WHAT ? ? ? crazy

LMBO, the Conservative wackos are sounding and acting very convoluted at best. Mr. Cruz stated, quote
"I Intend To Speak In Opposition To Obamacare…Until I Am No Longer Able to Stand" and stand he did...like a blithering idiot. Abuse of power? Definitely an abuse of governmental procedure in regard to a passed law......

Quote:
Abuse of power? Definitely an abuse of governmental procedure in regard to a passed law

I hope you feel the same when it comes to the 2nd amendment.

LMBO Harley, are you saying that individuals such as yourself knows not the distinction between governmental procedures and gun rights and why the second amendment comes in to play when speaking of one Republican fool. I can see that this forum topic is WWAAAAYYYYYY beyond your comprehension level.

Executive Power
The 14th Amendment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constitution

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/27...e-Debt-Ceiling#

#1434234 --- 01/27/14 08:56 PM Re: ‘Face the Nation’ Edits Cruz CondemningAbuse of Po [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

I think that the overall debates comes down to interpretation of Executive Powers...interpretation being the operative word since Bush Jr. wasn't questioned by his own party as to what he could and couldn't do legally but now it appears that Obama is an insult to the American Constitution. LOL