FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1433241 --- 01/20/14 06:54 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Fritz, I think you have really gone off the deep end now. grin

FingerLakes1.com
#1433245 --- 01/20/14 07:21 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Fritz
Originally Posted By: kyle585
kyle, this topic needs to be addressed. Your dictator is driving the wheels off our country.
You have zero proof of that. I see no evidence of that.

#1433249 --- 01/20/14 07:53 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
Fritz, you went off your wheels a long time ago and just keep spinnin' around in circles in the mud. Where on Earth do you come up with this looney crap? Is the entire government in conspiracy to keep Obama in office? Wait, don't bother answering that -- your ODS has you so befuddled you can't even think clearly.

#1433251 --- 01/20/14 08:03 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

kyle, this topic needs to be addressed. Your dictator is driving the wheels off our country.
Here is one of the worlds biggest problems that needs to be addressed. And Obama has recently been speaking out about income inequality.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/worlds-85-richest-have-same-wealth-3-5-billion-poorest-2D11958883

The combined wealth of the world's richest 85 people is now equivalent to that owned by half of the world's population – or 3.5 billion of the poorest people – according to a new report from Oxfam.

"A survey in six countries (Spain, Brazil, India, South Africa, the UK and the U.S.) showed that a majority of people believe that laws are skewed in favor of the rich," the report said.

#1433256 --- 01/20/14 08:47 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You have zero proof of that. I see no evidence of that.
Pull your head out the sand kyle and look around.
Oh I look around a lot. I see a president doing his best in spite of a lunatic fringe being more nasty toward him that any former president ever had to put up with. He will be president until January 2017 when another Democrat is likely to take over if you guys keep showing your true colors.

Edited by kyle585 (01/20/14 08:52 AM)

#1433257 --- 01/20/14 08:49 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Stay on topic kyle. This thread is about the self proclaimed dictator, B.Hussein Obama.
In some third world countries an elected president sometimes proclaims I am president for life and the military backs him up. I have not heard him say he plans on staying on after January 21, 2017, Have you? What makes you say he is a self proclaimed dictator?

#1433267 --- 01/20/14 10:28 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS

More crazy side stuff from Harley. BTW, your insistence that Obama is a dictator is more proof that you've never left the borders of the US, let alone went to Viet Nam. You've never been anywhere near a country that actually had a dictator

#1433271 --- 01/20/14 10:55 AM Oh, No! There's Black Guy in the White House! [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts
Fritz, you went off your wheels a long time ago and just keep spinnin' around in circles in the mud. Where on Earth do you come up with this looney crap? Is the entire government in conspiracy to keep Obama in office? Wait, don't bother answering that -- your ODS has you so befuddled you can't even think clearly.

< psst! He's b l a c k >

#1433273 --- 01/20/14 10:59 AM Oh, No! There's Black Guy in the White House! [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Josephus

More crazy side stuff from Harley. BTW, your insistence that Obama is a dictator is more proof that you've never left the borders of the US, let alone went to Viet NamVietnam. You've never been anywhere near a country that actually had a dictator

Stay on topic! This thread isn't about me or my 24 years, 10 month and 14 days of Honorable Military Service!

I think it would be most entertaining for everyone to get a closer look at a few of the details that occurred during that time. Tell us about your 'promotions'. wink

#1433278 --- 01/20/14 11:22 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Stay on topic! This thread isn't about me or my 24 years, 10 month and 14 days of Honorable Military Service!

I'll believe that when you supply proof here, as you said you would. Until then... put up or shut up.

#1433283 --- 01/20/14 11:37 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I'll believe that when you supply proof here, as you said you would. Until then... put up or shut up.

You and your shadow(Timbo)need to stay on topic.

You invite it upon yourself.

#1433286 --- 01/20/14 11:47 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Timbo]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Timbo

You and your shadow(Timbo)need to stay on topic.

You invite it upon yourself.

His attention span isn't that long... wink

#1433288 --- 01/20/14 11:56 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You wouldn't know a dictator if you fell over one.

http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2013/01/nz_most_free_country_on_earth.html

January 15th, 2013 at 7:51 am by David Farrar

New Zealanders have the most freedom in the world, according to an international index that ranks 123 countries.

The report, which was released today by the Fraser Institute, Canada’s leading public policy think-tank, and Germany’s Liberales Institut, examines the characteristics of freedom and how it can best be measured and compared between different nations.

New Zealand was ranked number one for offering the highest level of freedom worldwide, followed by the Netherlands then Hong Kong.

Australia, Canada and Ireland tied for fourth spot, with the United States and Denmark tied for seventh.

The lowest-ranked countries were Zimbabwe, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Syria.

#1433289 --- 01/20/14 12:03 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Josephus]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

People who think things will be better when President Obama is out of office don't understand the problem.

#1433292 --- 01/20/14 12:11 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: twocats
People who think things will be better when President Obama is out of office don't understand the problem.
The problem is Democrat's and Republican's.
I think we need a strong two party system. Do you have a better idea on how to run a government? whistle

#1433294 --- 01/20/14 12:25 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

from Today's Finger Lakes Times page 8A:

by E.J. Dionne, Jr.

"If the sole criterion for judging the last five years is whether the country is better off than it was when Obama first raised his hand, the answer is clearly yes."

#1433297 --- 01/20/14 12:28 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I think we need a strong two party system. Do you have a better idea on how to run a government? whistle
We live in a criminal two party system.
And you have no idea what a better system would be, do you? Why am I not surprised?

#1433299 --- 01/20/14 12:38 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I think we need s strong two party system. Do you have a better idea on how to run a government? whistle

We live in a criminal two party system.

So, in other words... No.

#1433301 --- 01/20/14 12:52 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
And you have no idea what a better system would be, do you? Why am I not surprised?

Our system is corrupted and you know it! And I never said I had the answers. And you being part of that corrupt system, I understand why you defend it...it all you got!

Well with that premise, one would think that you would do the honorable thing, quit accepting "blood" money from that corrupted system, take pride in yourself and stand on your own two feet.

#1433304 --- 01/20/14 12:56 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Formermac]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac

Our system is corrupted and you know it! And I never said I had the answers. And you being part of that corrupt system, I understand why you defend it...it all you got!

Well with that premise, one would think that you would do the honorable thing, quit accepting "blood" money from that corrupted system, take pride in yourself and stand on your own two feet.

Hypocrisy at its finest. It's the old, "I earned it, but no one else did' philosophy.

#1433307 --- 01/20/14 01:01 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: twocats]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

So, Harley, how long will it take you to scrape together the untold tens (hundreds?) of thousands of dollars that you've been unethically receiving, so that you might clear your own corrupt conscience and begin to set things right?

Don't forget the accrued interest and acts of public atonement.

Pick your poison:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atonement

#1433319 --- 01/20/14 02:18 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Once again, a Harley/Fritz comparison/analogy which makes sense in their narrowed simple mind. I dare venture that you may find a few teachers out of thousands who have lost the desire to reach the kids but you're overreaching yourself in an attempt to justify your hypocrisy but hey we all here know your MO.....denigrate and in turn retaliate by means of subjects that have nothing remotely related to the original topic concerning you. So tell us that your original choice was to get an education and go and earn a living from the sweat of your brow but you in turn join the military and give a bad name to the thousands that risked their lives, came back home and became upstanding and viable citizen. You've obviously failed to listen to the intended objective of the military, thus we see the evidence of your intent....make lots of easy money, get free housing and commissary at the expense of the tax payers. whistle

#1433328 --- 01/20/14 03:39 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

LMAO, thanks for the confirmation, first I have no idea who papa is. As far as the topic goes, once again we see off topic responses that have everyhing to do with your lack of sensibility. I can care less in regard to what you care, it doesn't negate the fact that you're a poor example of a decent human being. That my boy is one constant factor in your miserable life.

#1433340 --- 01/20/14 04:48 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Formermac]
Ghosts Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
That my boy is one constant factor in your miserable life.

Interesting. How is your boy one constant factor in Fritz's life?

#1433346 --- 01/20/14 05:53 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Ghosts]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Ghosts
That my boy is one constant factor in your miserable life.

Interesting. How is your boy one constant factor in Fritz's life?

If one must ask a stupid question, one must respond by stating one fact, "my boy" being a very viable and working individual who pays taxes,is encumbered to take care of Fritz's monthly dole coming from the government, not mention the additional tabs in regard to health care and associated costs wink

#1433352 --- 01/20/14 06:12 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

If one must ask a stupid question, one must respond by stating one fact, "my boy"

No Kidding!

I wish I were, no one that pays taxes would joke about their hard earned check having deductions taken out to allow some bum to sit at an PC all day and denigrate those that have work much of their lives.

#1433353 --- 01/20/14 06:17 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
young guns Offline

Loc: USA
"BOY" look who that is coming from? I'm in total shock.

#1433354 --- 01/20/14 06:19 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: young guns]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: young guns
"BOY" look who that is coming from? I'm in total shock.

LOL...look at who's attempting race baiting? shocked

#1433356 --- 01/20/14 06:29 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

If one must ask a stupid question, one must respond by stating one fact, "my boy"

No Kidding!

I wish I were, no one that pays taxes would joke about their hard earned check having deductions taken out to allow some bum to sit at an PC all day and denigrate those that have work much of their lives.

I know, stuff like that bothers me too. I've paid a lot of taxes in over the years and when my dollars gets wasted on lazy people who never contributed a thing to society. Have I ever told you my line of work/trade?

From my understanding way before I came on to the forum, there is still a question of something called an DD214 and the fact that it has never been introduced..... so I think someone way before me deserves an answer, not me.

#1433360 --- 01/20/14 06:40 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I'm am laughing my buns off once again, it's amazing how one individual in haste to express his ignorance, manages to derail their own topic which was posted this morning. Fritz it's a new year which will make both of us a little older, what say you that in respect to those who "wish" to enjoy the forum, lets keep these adolescent responses to a minimum.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic
US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama

#1433364 --- 01/20/14 06:54 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Once again, I don't lose sleep over your adolescent nonsense Harley and once again try your hardest to stay focused. You're really starting to sound like a grade school kid.

#1433367 --- 01/20/14 07:01 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

From my understanding way before I came on to the forum, there is still a question of something called an DD214 and the fact that it has never been introduced..... so I think someone way before me deserves an answer, not me.

Yep! I have a DD-214! Plus I have all my Promotion Warrants, Ribbons, Awards. I have a few Meritorious Mass from when I was a boot, PCS orders and pay statements. You should see some of the crap I've collected over the years, but you'll never see any of it. The biggest reason, you are unworthy to talk to me or to even be in my presents!

Still not meeting the challenge he agreed to. Once again Harley... put up or shut up. Until you show the agreed proof.. you're a wannabe.

#1433371 --- 01/20/14 07:06 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Once again, you're very petty and childish acting now. I think Joe' premise of put up or shut up would be the wisest move you can make today, I have no military background but they do...if you know what I mean. whistle

#1433377 --- 01/20/14 07:51 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I'll see you around Ron. I'm hurting and I'm going to go pray!

LMAO, Bob, Ron, Larry

You are aching to know my name only for the reason I know so much about you and it eats at you. The fact that I know gives me the ability to have pity for you TR....really, I do feel sorry for how life has dealt itself for you personally.

#1433389 --- 01/20/14 09:46 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Yep! I have a DD-214! Plus I have all my Promotion Warrants, Ribbons, Awards. I have a few Meritorious Mass from when I was a boot, PCS orders and pay statements. You should see some of the crap I've collected over the years, but you'll never see any of it. The biggest reason, you are unworthy to talk to me or to even be in my presents!

Still not meeting the challenge he agreed to. Once again Harley... put up or shut up. Until you show the agreed proof.. you're a wannabe.

You still aren't going to see it.

That's because you were never a marine. You know... people who hold themselves to an honor code, keep promises, etc.?

Wannabes have no code, and no ethics.

#1433394 --- 01/20/14 11:20 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

No Kidding!
I know, stuff like that bothers me too. I've paid a lot of taxes in over the years and when my dollars gets wasted on lazy people who never contributed a thing to society. Have I ever told you my line of work/trade? One other thing before I forget,wishing isn't going to change a thing Papa4

More situational irony, eh Harley? whistle

#1433395 --- 01/20/14 11:27 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Yep! I have a DD-214! Plus I have all my Promotion Warrants, Ribbons, Awards. I have a few Meritorious Mass from when I was a boot, PCS orders and pay statements. You should see some of the crap I've collected over the years, but you'll never see any of it. The biggest reason, you are unworthy to talk to me or to even be in my presents

WOW! You're a regular Medal of Honor recipient ! ! ! LOL! grin

#1433396 --- 01/20/14 11:31 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You still aren't going to see it.

Not with your record.

#1433548 --- 01/22/14 08:33 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You want these people arresting our twice elected Christian president? grin

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/...ds-turbans?lite

The Pentagon on Wednesday is expected to announce widespread changes to rules governing religious items and religion-based physical attributes that service members can maintain while in uniform — including beards, some religious tattoos, and turbans.

The new directive will explain that if the articles of faith or physical attributes interfere with the proper function of protective clothing and equipment, the request could be denied. For example, a beard or unshorn hair cannot interfere with gas masks or helmets.

Jewish service members can request permission to wear a yarmulke while in uniform. Muslim service members can request to wear a beard and carry prayer beads. Even Wiccan service members, those who practice "Magick," can seek accommodation — the directive covers all religions recognized by the U.S. military.

The policy will also spell out that service members have the right to observe no religion at all.

According to Defense Department statistics, which are based solely on self-reporting, there are only a handful of Sikh Americans in the military (about 3).

There are nearly 3,700 Muslims, nearly 6,300 Buddhists, and more than 1,500 Wiccans.

#1433559 --- 01/22/14 09:58 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Unlike you, I have a military Record.

Interesting notion, were it not for the fact that I've already provided my DD-214 to the forum community as proof AND have provided years of photographic evidence to a few select forum member/military veterans.

It's YOU who went back on your word by refusing to post the proof of service in the form of a DD-214 and was also a no-show on no less than two separate dates after saying that you would meet with us at both the Legion and VFW.

There are still some Vets over here that just can't wait to meet you. smirk

Carry on, Baby Blue.

#1433564 --- 01/22/14 10:23 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Fud_P Offline

Loc: Interlaken, NY

At Quantico?

#1433567 --- 01/22/14 10:33 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Fud_P]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

whistle

#1433655 --- 01/23/14 10:09 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

LMAO, getting defensive?
This coming from someone who presumes to know what & where everyone else was doing. crazy

#1433661 --- 01/23/14 10:51 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

LMAO, getting defensive?
This coming from someone who presumes to know what & where everyone else was doing. crazy

Stating the truth or a fact isn't getting defensive.

The question of truth or fact versus undocumented self proclamations is having paperwork in hand to confirms one's claim. From my understanding, there was a debate as to who has an extensive military background, all supplied documentation with the exception of one..... cool

#1433680 --- 01/23/14 12:00 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

LMAO, getting defensive?

Stating the truth or a fact isn't getting defensive.

Who say's it isn't? It all depends.

defensive
(adjective)
1 troops in defensive positions: defending, protective; wary, watchful.
2 a defensive response: self-justifying, oversensitive, prickly, paranoid, neurotic; informal uptight.

#1433685 --- 01/23/14 12:20 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Fud_P Offline

Loc: Interlaken, NY
Let's assume there's a guy who has recently stated that he NEVER served in VietNam. Now, let's assume that same guy brags about being a member of VNV/MC. "Red and Black forever!! B2B Bro!!! OORAH!!!" Would that guy be a phony pile of puke?

#1433686 --- 01/23/14 12:29 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Interesting notion, were it not for the fact that I've already provided my DD-214 to the forum community as proof AND have provided years of photographic evidence to a few select forum member/military veterans.

It's YOU who went back on your word by refusing to post the proof of service in the form of a DD-214 and was also a no-show on no less than two separate dates after saying that you would meet with us at both the Legion and VFW.

There are still some Vets over here that just can't wait to meet you. smirk

Carry on, Baby Blue.
How do you know what I did, you weren't here at the time.

Defensive and evasive as well
]e·va·sive

adjective

adjective: evasive

tending to avoid commitment or self-revelation, esp. by responding only indirectly.

#1433694 --- 01/23/14 01:02 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Any Idea on how many of the Troops lose their weapons during their tour of duty?

That's not how you got into trouble the first time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >