FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1433564 --- 01/22/14 10:23 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Fud_P Offline

Loc: Interlaken, NY
Originally Posted By: Fritz

Unlike you, I have a military Record.

At Quantico?

FingerLakes1.com
#1433567 --- 01/22/14 10:33 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Fud_P]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

whistle

#1433655 --- 01/23/14 10:09 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
LMAO, getting defensive?
This coming from someone who presumes to know what & where everyone else was doing. crazy

#1433661 --- 01/23/14 10:51 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
LMAO, getting defensive?
This coming from someone who presumes to know what & where everyone else was doing. crazy

Stating the truth or a fact isn't getting defensive.

The question of truth or fact versus undocumented self proclamations is having paperwork in hand to confirms one's claim. From my understanding, there was a debate as to who has an extensive military background, all supplied documentation with the exception of one..... cool

#1433680 --- 01/23/14 12:00 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac
LMAO, getting defensive?

Stating the truth or a fact isn't getting defensive.

Who say's it isn't? It all depends.

defensive
(adjective)
1 troops in defensive positions: defending, protective; wary, watchful.
2 a defensive response: self-justifying, oversensitive, prickly, paranoid, neurotic; informal uptight.

#1433685 --- 01/23/14 12:20 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Fud_P Offline

Loc: Interlaken, NY
Let's assume there's a guy who has recently stated that he NEVER served in VietNam. Now, let's assume that same guy brags about being a member of VNV/MC. "Red and Black forever!! B2B Bro!!! OORAH!!!" Would that guy be a phony pile of puke?

#1433686 --- 01/23/14 12:29 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Timbo
Unlike you, I have a military Record.

Interesting notion, were it not for the fact that I've already provided my DD-214 to the forum community as proof AND have provided years of photographic evidence to a few select forum member/military veterans.

It's YOU who went back on your word by refusing to post the proof of service in the form of a DD-214 and was also a no-show on no less than two separate dates after saying that you would meet with us at both the Legion and VFW.

There are still some Vets over here that just can't wait to meet you. smirk

Carry on, Baby Blue.
How do you know what I did, you weren't here at the time.

Defensive and evasive as well
]e·va·sive

adjective

adjective: evasive

tending to avoid commitment or self-revelation, esp. by responding only indirectly.

#1433694 --- 01/23/14 01:02 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Any Idea on how many of the Troops lose their weapons during their tour of duty?

That's not how you got into trouble the first time.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >