FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1433241 --- 01/20/14 06:54 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Fritz, I think you have really gone off the deep end now. grin

FingerLakes1.com
#1433245 --- 01/20/14 07:21 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Fritz
Originally Posted By: kyle585
kyle, this topic needs to be addressed. Your dictator is driving the wheels off our country.
You have zero proof of that. I see no evidence of that.

#1433249 --- 01/20/14 07:53 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
Fritz, you went off your wheels a long time ago and just keep spinnin' around in circles in the mud. Where on Earth do you come up with this looney crap? Is the entire government in conspiracy to keep Obama in office? Wait, don't bother answering that -- your ODS has you so befuddled you can't even think clearly.

#1433251 --- 01/20/14 08:03 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

kyle, this topic needs to be addressed. Your dictator is driving the wheels off our country.
Here is one of the worlds biggest problems that needs to be addressed. And Obama has recently been speaking out about income inequality.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/worlds-85-richest-have-same-wealth-3-5-billion-poorest-2D11958883

The combined wealth of the world's richest 85 people is now equivalent to that owned by half of the world's population – or 3.5 billion of the poorest people – according to a new report from Oxfam.

"A survey in six countries (Spain, Brazil, India, South Africa, the UK and the U.S.) showed that a majority of people believe that laws are skewed in favor of the rich," the report said.

#1433256 --- 01/20/14 08:47 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You have zero proof of that. I see no evidence of that.
Pull your head out the sand kyle and look around.
Oh I look around a lot. I see a president doing his best in spite of a lunatic fringe being more nasty toward him that any former president ever had to put up with. He will be president until January 2017 when another Democrat is likely to take over if you guys keep showing your true colors.

Edited by kyle585 (01/20/14 08:52 AM)

#1433257 --- 01/20/14 08:49 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Stay on topic kyle. This thread is about the self proclaimed dictator, B.Hussein Obama.
In some third world countries an elected president sometimes proclaims I am president for life and the military backs him up. I have not heard him say he plans on staying on after January 21, 2017, Have you? What makes you say he is a self proclaimed dictator?

#1433267 --- 01/20/14 10:28 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS

More crazy side stuff from Harley. BTW, your insistence that Obama is a dictator is more proof that you've never left the borders of the US, let alone went to Viet Nam. You've never been anywhere near a country that actually had a dictator

#1433271 --- 01/20/14 10:55 AM Oh, No! There's Black Guy in the White House! [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts
Fritz, you went off your wheels a long time ago and just keep spinnin' around in circles in the mud. Where on Earth do you come up with this looney crap? Is the entire government in conspiracy to keep Obama in office? Wait, don't bother answering that -- your ODS has you so befuddled you can't even think clearly.

< psst! He's b l a c k >

#1433273 --- 01/20/14 10:59 AM Oh, No! There's Black Guy in the White House! [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Josephus

More crazy side stuff from Harley. BTW, your insistence that Obama is a dictator is more proof that you've never left the borders of the US, let alone went to Viet NamVietnam. You've never been anywhere near a country that actually had a dictator

Stay on topic! This thread isn't about me or my 24 years, 10 month and 14 days of Honorable Military Service!

I think it would be most entertaining for everyone to get a closer look at a few of the details that occurred during that time. Tell us about your 'promotions'. wink

#1433278 --- 01/20/14 11:22 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Stay on topic! This thread isn't about me or my 24 years, 10 month and 14 days of Honorable Military Service!

I'll believe that when you supply proof here, as you said you would. Until then... put up or shut up.

#1433283 --- 01/20/14 11:37 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I'll believe that when you supply proof here, as you said you would. Until then... put up or shut up.

You and your shadow(Timbo)need to stay on topic.

You invite it upon yourself.

#1433286 --- 01/20/14 11:47 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Timbo]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Timbo

You and your shadow(Timbo)need to stay on topic.

You invite it upon yourself.

His attention span isn't that long... wink

#1433288 --- 01/20/14 11:56 AM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

You wouldn't know a dictator if you fell over one.

http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2013/01/nz_most_free_country_on_earth.html

January 15th, 2013 at 7:51 am by David Farrar

New Zealanders have the most freedom in the world, according to an international index that ranks 123 countries.

The report, which was released today by the Fraser Institute, Canada’s leading public policy think-tank, and Germany’s Liberales Institut, examines the characteristics of freedom and how it can best be measured and compared between different nations.

New Zealand was ranked number one for offering the highest level of freedom worldwide, followed by the Netherlands then Hong Kong.

Australia, Canada and Ireland tied for fourth spot, with the United States and Denmark tied for seventh.

The lowest-ranked countries were Zimbabwe, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Syria.

#1433289 --- 01/20/14 12:03 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Josephus]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

People who think things will be better when President Obama is out of office don't understand the problem.

#1433292 --- 01/20/14 12:11 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: twocats
People who think things will be better when President Obama is out of office don't understand the problem.
The problem is Democrat's and Republican's.
I think we need a strong two party system. Do you have a better idea on how to run a government? whistle

#1433294 --- 01/20/14 12:25 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

from Today's Finger Lakes Times page 8A:

by E.J. Dionne, Jr.

"If the sole criterion for judging the last five years is whether the country is better off than it was when Obama first raised his hand, the answer is clearly yes."

#1433297 --- 01/20/14 12:28 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

I think we need a strong two party system. Do you have a better idea on how to run a government? whistle
We live in a criminal two party system.
And you have no idea what a better system would be, do you? Why am I not surprised?

#1433299 --- 01/20/14 12:38 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I think we need s strong two party system. Do you have a better idea on how to run a government? whistle

We live in a criminal two party system.

So, in other words... No.

#1433301 --- 01/20/14 12:52 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
And you have no idea what a better system would be, do you? Why am I not surprised?

Our system is corrupted and you know it! And I never said I had the answers. And you being part of that corrupt system, I understand why you defend it...it all you got!

Well with that premise, one would think that you would do the honorable thing, quit accepting "blood" money from that corrupted system, take pride in yourself and stand on your own two feet.

#1433304 --- 01/20/14 12:56 PM Re: US Military has the Legal right to Arrest Obama [Re: Formermac]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Formermac

Our system is corrupted and you know it! And I never said I had the answers. And you being part of that corrupt system, I understand why you defend it...it all you got!

Well with that premise, one would think that you would do the honorable thing, quit accepting "blood" money from that corrupted system, take pride in yourself and stand on your own two feet.

Hypocrisy at its finest. It's the old, "I earned it, but no one else did' philosophy.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >