FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1432457 --- 01/13/14 11:37 AM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
LOL Harley, Was Christ Christie actually a skinny truth bearer 2 weeks ago?

http://www.salon.com/2014/01/11/5_reasons_chris_christie_might_be_lying/

FingerLakes1.com
#1432458 --- 01/13/14 11:39 AM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
This time you've set a new low, Fritz. The fact that you would post such disgusting trash reminds me of a dog that lived in my neighborhood when I was a kid, before the days of "leash laws." Like other dogs, he would roam the neighborhood, depositing his droppings wherever. But unlike most other dogs, this one would sniff around every pile of dog poop he could find and usually start to eat it. Just like you, Fritz -- whatever pile of crap you can sniff out about the Obama family, you'll pick it up, sniff it, take a few bites and repost it.

#1432466 --- 01/13/14 12:01 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Fritz
Originally Posted By: Formermac

You've just described Fritz's antics around the Southern portion of Seneca County......I am very accurate in that account... believe me.

Yeah right!

Thank you, I know that I was right, funny how in your attempts to denigrate someone else, you only manage to expose your own shortcomings LOL

#1432470 --- 01/13/14 12:29 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Nahhh... that's not it at all, Redneckwoodchuck/Fritz. Of course that piece of crap you reposted isn't true. The point of the analogy is that if you find anything about any of the Obama family that sounds filthy, you'll pick it up, smell it, taste it, eat it, probably just hoping it's true... just like that sh&& eatin' dog I remember, who probably wanted a piece of juicy steak. Face it, Fritz, you have an acute case of ODS.

#1432476 --- 01/13/14 12:42 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: Formermac]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
Was Christ Christie actually a skinny truth bearer 2 weeks ago?

Is that someone you met in church?

#1432477 --- 01/13/14 12:48 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts
Nahhh... that's not it at all, Redneckwoodchuck/Fritz. Of course that piece of crap you reposted isn't true. The point of the analogy is that if you find anything about any of the Obama family that sounds filthy, you'll pick it up, smell it, taste it, eat it, probably just hoping it's true... just like that sh&& eatin' dog I remember, who probably wanted a piece of juicy steak. Face it, Fritz, you have an acute case of ODS.

similiar to the crap link posted by Mac about Christie......no prove he was involved but the left has him convicted already......any questions about Moochy and "O".....it is what it is!

#1432480 --- 01/13/14 12:56 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: SportsRef1]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: SportsRef1
Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts

similiar to the crap link posted by Mac about Christie......no prove he was involved but the left has him convicted already......any questions about Moochy and "O".....it is what it is!

LMAO, the hits just keeponacomimg Sports. Give us citation or previous postings proving that you or any Conservative here were impartial in regard to any Liberal action. I believe you've exposed yourself to the most hypocritical response today Son.

#1432482 --- 01/13/14 01:02 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: VM Smith]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
Quote:

Nah, I was up in the area during the Holidays and had breakfast at Penny's in Seneca Falls...Once you left, the entire restaurant had nothing but truth bearers. laugh

#1432492 --- 01/13/14 04:59 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: ]
young guns Offline

He who gossips with you will gossip about you.
You all are sinners and going straight to Hell.

#1432509 --- 01/13/14 06:44 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: Formermac]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:

Nah, I was up in the area during the Holidays and had breakfast at Penny's in Seneca Falls...Once you left, the entire restaurant had nothing but truth bearers. laugh

That can't be true, because you were there. It's also BS, because I haven't been in Penny's in 10 years, or in SF in 2 years. laugh

Who is "Christ Christie",then?

#1432514 --- 01/13/14 07:13 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: VM Smith]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Quote:

That can't be true, because you were there. It's also BS, because I haven't been in Penny's in 10 years, or in SF in 2 years. laugh

ROTFLMAO, well I did visit Penny's this past Holiday but the rest was BS in response to your original BS posting VM. Apparently you confuse humor with BS thus the reason you get upset when someone respond to you in jest.....much like the manner you attempt to express your ideal of dry humor, it only make sense to you. sleep

#1432554 --- 01/14/14 03:44 AM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: Formermac]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

ROTFLMAO, well I did visit Penny's this past Holiday but the rest was BS in response to your original BS posting VM. Apparently you confuse humor with BS thus the reason you get upset when someone respond to you in jest.....much like the manner you attempt to express your ideal of dry humor, it only make sense to you. sleep

I think he THINKS it makes sense to him. grin

#1432574 --- 01/14/14 11:52 AM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: Formermac]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:

First, you confuse Jesus's name with a different name, the proper spelling of which has been all over the headlines lately, so I jokingly ask if "Christ" was someone you met in church.

You reply by saying that I am untruthful, in general, by saying that when I left Penny's, only truthful people remained. It is you who confuses your constant, sick, mad dog ad hominems with anything resembling humor.

I referenced your spelling, obliquely and with an attempt at humor, at that; your reflexive, venomous response was to impugn my character. We have a much different outlook on life. I pity you.

#1432578 --- 01/14/14 12:16 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: VM Smith]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Quote:

First, you confuse Jesus's name with a different name, the proper spelling of which has been all over the headlines lately, so I jokingly ask if "Christ" was someone you met in church.

You reply by saying that I am untruthful, in general, by saying that when I left Penny's, only truthful people remained. It is you who confuses your constant, sick, mad dog ad hominems with anything resembling humor.

ROTFLMAO, VM, you appear to be an intelligent man but I ask you to look up a condition called narcissistic personality disorder. First of all my "Christ" implication was intentional and not a typo, thus my reason associating the term truth bearer to the word. You definitely need a new source of recreation that calms the mind, you are getting yourself worked up over something very insignificant due to the fact that the joke about Michelle Obama originated from an village idiot. TTTTAAAAKKKKKEEEE A DDDEEEEPPP BBBBRRREEEAATTTHHH and chill. cool

In your arrogant response, I can give you 36240 36241 reasons to support my accusation.

#1432579 --- 01/14/14 12:32 PM Re: Was Michelle Obama really born as a man? [Re: Formermac]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
I ask you to look up a condition called narcissistic personality disorder.

I did...it says "Formermac", so you'll have to find another way to make a mad dog attack on my mental status. smile