FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1432150 --- 01/10/14 03:25 PM Re: Earliest ice has frozen in Great Lakes since 30's [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

And the frequency of similar weather occurrences has decreased dramatically since the 1930s.

Exactly as predicted under the vast majority of global climate change models. wink

FingerLakes1.com
#1432154 --- 01/10/14 04:05 PM Re: Earliest ice has frozen in Great Lakes since 30's [Re: Timbo]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: Timbo

And the frequency of similar weather occurrences has decreased dramatically since the 1930s.

Exactly as predicted under the vast majority of global climate change models. wink

Fuuunnnnyyyy!!!! I was waiting for your response on that one, the humor being, good old Harley is one of the vocal naysayers concerning global climate changes.....He doesn't realize that he's contradicting himself, somewhat similar to walking into a thick glass wall...he didn't see it.:D

#1432171 --- 01/10/14 06:28 PM Re: Earliest ice has frozen in Great Lakes since 30's [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Fritz
I posted a ABC News story. ABC is a Liberal news outlets stupid, take it up with them not me!.

Well......how can I break this to you? The "Liberals" have maintain for quite a while that our Earth is being impacted with abnormal climate patterns, most likely cause by man. Here in lies your problem Harley, you've used a Liberal news outlet to support the Liberal's premise adverse to one that would contradict and along with your citation you've failed to add your personal facts in countering that particular article....thus the reason I take it up with you......stupid. Just trying to help a brother out wink

#1432181 --- 01/10/14 08:07 PM Re: Earliest ice has frozen in Great Lakes since 30's [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Gold Member

It's becoming very evident as to why you show a great lack of education, you've never took the time to study in school Harley.
I'll give you a few examples that's prove we sometimes need little group consensus.

Galileo
Albert Einstein
Isaac Newton
Marie Currie

#1432425 --- 01/13/14 12:26 PM Re: Earliest ice has frozen in Great Lakes since 30's [Re: ]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
if its cold it's climate change/warming
if it's hot it's climate change/warming
if it's snowing or raining it's climate change/warming......the liberal climate change/warming alarmists cant pinpoint what if any problem exists so they just blame every weather occurance on climate change/warming.....

well here in NY where I've spent most of my life we have 4 climate changes just about every year.....just saying!

#1432440 --- 01/13/14 04:04 PM Re: Earliest ice has frozen in Great Lakes since 30's [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: SportsRef1
if it's snowing or raining it's climate change/warming......the liberal climate change/warming alarmists cant pinpoint what if any problem exists so they just blame every weather occurance on climate change/warming.....

well here in NY where I've spent most of my life we have 4 climate changes just about every year.....just saying!

That would be quite a compelling argument, Sport, were it not for the fact that the scientific models that bear out current global climate change, have NEVER implied such mind-numbingly stupid assertions.

I'M just saying'. crazy

#1432442 --- 01/13/14 04:11 PM Re: Earliest ice has frozen in Great Lakes since 30's [Re: Timbo]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS

That would be quite a compelling argument, Sport, were it not for the fact that the scientific models that bear out current global climate change, has NEVER implied such mind-numbingly stupid assertions.

I'M just saying'. crazy

I think the key word there was "stupid." smirk

#1432471 --- 01/13/14 06:30 PM Re: Earliest ice has frozen in Great Lakes since 30's [Re: Timbo]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County

That would be quite a compelling argument, Sport, were it not for the fact that the scientific models that bear out current global climate change, has NEVER implied such mind-numbingly stupid assertions.

I'M just saying'. crazy

coming from a kool-aid drinking lefty......surprising.....

"mind-numbingly stupid assertions.".......that's exactly how I feel about most of what the left spews!

#1432552 --- 01/14/14 09:36 AM Re: Earliest ice has frozen in Great Lakes since 30's [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I'M just saying'. crazy
coming from a kool-aid drinking lefty......surprising.....

"mind-numbingly stupid assertions.".......that's exactly how I feel about most of what the left spews!

REGARDLESS of of it's irrefutable accuracy, right Sporty?