FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#1427786 --- 12/03/13 02:12 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: SunRunner
Why didn't you post a copy of the new article here also?
Because it was an action by the Seneca County BOS and this is Cayuga County. Got that?
I thought forum rules specified a limit of one thread per topic.
Groan. This is always the last argument when you run out of arguments. Suggest you talk to the people in charge of forum rules.

FingerLakes1.com
#1427818 --- 12/03/13 10:06 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: SunRunner
Why didn't you post a copy of the new article here also?
Because it was an action by the Seneca County BOS and this is Cayuga County. Got that?
I thought forum rules specified a limit of one thread per topic.
Groan. This is always the last argument when you run out of arguments. Suggest you talk to the people in charge of forum rules.

And what argument EXACTLY are you suggesting that I'm making ? ? ?

If you feel that establishing rules of conduct aimed at preventing the cluttering up of the forums with redundant arguments is illogical or somehow inappropriate, then I suggest that YOU are the one in need of taking it up with those charged with maintaining the website, especially when one considers that YOU are the one likely in violation of the terms of use that YOU agreed to as a precondition to posting here, not me.

#1427829 --- 12/04/13 05:35 AM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: HeadlessHorseman]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: HeadlessHorseman
Laker,
Thanks for sharing. I can not speak for all Native Americans, but I love seeing Indian names on Sports Teams. In Syracuse NY the SU team was called the Orange Men. Beautiful fierce Icon. Some non-Indians caused it to be changed. Just like Hitler, inversion of the true nature of a situation was his game plan. He brought death and hate to any ear that listened.

BTW, did you know you can turn off the hate talkers on this forum. I have decided to "turn off" Rich-UCE starting Sunday. He brings nothing to the table but hate talk. My ears and eyes no long have to tolerant him.

Michael & Renie Richards 1970 Union
Timbo, one Indian thread in Cayuga County from 2009 until Headless Horseman started this thread on 10/18/13, Blame him not me. I almost never have started a new thread.

#1427852 --- 12/04/13 01:34 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

The difference is, you posted the exact same information in multiple posts. The Horsemen categorically did not.

You're making a desperate semantic argument and it's a pretty pathetic one at that.

#1427853 --- 12/04/13 01:44 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

The difference is, you posted the exact same information in multiple posts. The Horsemen categorically did not.

You're making a desperate semantic argument and it's a pretty pathetic one at that.
I posted the exact same information in two locations: Seneca County where it was directly applicable and Headline News where it could be more widely read by people who are interested in the topic but might not visit the Seneca County forum.

#1427862 --- 12/04/13 05:10 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: kyle585]
SunRunner Offline

Loc: Turn around
He cannot help it. He is obsessed, He probably sits home and is consumed with the Indians. He may even dress up as an Indian when no one is looking. LMAO

#1427970 --- 12/05/13 09:37 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I posted the exact same information in two locations: Seneca County where it was directly applicable and Headline News where it could be more widely read by people who are interested in the topic but might not visit the Seneca County forum.

And does that somehow NOT constitute an intentional disregard for the forum's terms-of-use?

#1428178 --- 12/08/13 10:24 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Yes VM: remember what happened half a century ago in politics does not count because Timmy says so. But what happened over two hundred years ago is different because that is what the land claims were based on. Hah. Talk about selective history. Wow.

Apparently the only way you feel you can make your case is to misquote others, revise history or simply fabricate the facts.

Take note folks, this is the type of sleazy individual promoting the racist agendas of UCE, CERA and CERF.

Next up... "The Comical Confabulations and Contortions of the Amazing Mr. Tallcot"!
FACT: You do realize that FIP doesn't deal with individual Indians and SCOTUS ruled several years ago that tribal members can be barred from suing their own government due to sovereign immunity.

Maybe the Bay Mills case will fix that too. Ruling should come down about the end of March.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5