FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1426260 --- 11/18/13 10:57 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
Originally Posted By: Timbo
Sure Timbo. No proof to your claim of Hitler promoting equality under the law so your only rebuttal is an attack on a source without proving them wrong. Regardless, enforcing the same laws differently based on race is racist. That's what you promote while claiming those promoting equality under the law regardless of race are racist. If it looks like a duck . . . .

Nonsense. I claim no such thing.

I'm claiming that you and UCE, CERA/CERF, et al, use the idiom of "equality under the law" as a subterfuge in order to promote your true motives, of de-empowerment of Native Americans as a way to serve the interests of racists, corporatists, commercial developers and other various parties who stand to benefit the most by denying the sovereign rights of those who's land was previously taken from them by theft, manipulation, murder, war, genocide and most currently, legal chicanery.

Hitler repeatedly accused Jews of manipulating the system to lord control over the world's wealth and policies, thereby denying the "rightful Arian masters", their ascendancy over the rest of the world.

Please, feel free to continuing to deny the well-understood and indisputable historical record, so that you may continue to expose your true and nearly transparent racist efforts. If that fails, just point everyone in the direction of the CERF/CERA website and I'm sure that the sugar-coated, cryptic racism contained within will soon become crystal clear to anyone with eyes and a brainstem... and actually, eyes are optional.

The de-empowerment of Native Americans??? And your ASSUMPTION that Native Americans are "EMPOWERED" is based on what? That they were here first? So your ASSUMPTION that they are "empowered" resulting in the same laws being applied differently to different races is not racist? You deny claiming just that and then argue why it should be so. Your denial is facetious and bogus. You're a duck.

Your generalizations of theft, manipulation, murder, war, genocide, and most currently legal chicanery do not apply to tribes in NYS unless you are referring to the tribal wars amongst themselves and the tribes they stole the lands from and committed genocide on. Legal chicanery is an interesting one though being it is the tribes themselves which have promoted such through millions of whitewashed taxpayer dollars into lobbying and campaign funds, likely to include brown paper bags of bribery.

The interests of racists, corporatists, commercial developers and other various parties who stand to benefit the most are those using the system to operate on tribal lands where the laws based on race apply differently.

The only thing crystal clear is that you're in self denial that you are the racist.

It's unfortunate that you did not learn anything from the CERA/CERF website. CERF/CERA does not tolerate racial prejudice of any kind. We don't knowingly associate with anyone who discriminates against people based on race. CERF/CERA supports and defends the constitutional rights of Indians and non-Indians. Our mission is to change federal Indian policies that restrict or threaten the individual rights of Indians and non-Indians living on or near Indian reservations.

Our position is critical of discriminatory federal policies and laws that deny Indian reservation residents their Constitutional rights. It is our intent to raise awareness and debate over these federal policies, regulations and the poorly understood body of "Indian Law". Our criticism of these federal policies and laws should not be construed as prejudice against Indian people or culture.

Most telling is how you don't defend a single point levied against you argument. Instead, you simply turn the argument on it's head, hoping that no one will notice your reflexive dodge and reversal of charges. Predictably adolescent, holly transparent and of course totally ineffective.

Your position is nothing but a carefully parsed argument using the words of equality to (in fact) bring about the exact opposite. As increasingly more and more light is shone upon the likes of UCE, CERA/CERF and other racially discriminatory organizations and movements, we can watch fondly as you and your ilk are relegated to historical irrelevancy, that is, until the next new racist permutation inevitably burps to the surface of the primordial pool of ignorance that you wallow in.

FingerLakes1.com
#1426429 --- 11/20/13 01:47 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö

What Wisner Kinney did, through the SCLO, was nix the deal with the Seneca Army Depot giving the Cayuga tribe a SEVENTH FINAL settlement by getting our government representative in congress to represent us. He was a Naval officer and had a PhD through Harvard. Wisner was a leader and motivator...

He was obviously very good at it.

Wisner spoke at our first rally.

Thanks to the SCLO and Wisner.....

Yeah-ok Richie, pause the nuthugging, treats from your Master:

Indians are sneaky, they fight dirty! ~~ ~~ Head lice from those kids, not in our schools! ~~ Repel communist influence!

#1426431 --- 11/20/13 03:00 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Teonan]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Teonan, my god you have no clue what you are talking about. You just ramble on in meaningless gibberish.

#1426436 --- 11/20/13 05:08 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Actually, it made a lot of sense and is accurate to boot.

#1426491 --- 11/21/13 05:18 AM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Actually, it made a lot of sense and is accurate to boot.
LOL. Most of her posts are incomprehensible.

#1426508 --- 11/21/13 07:14 AM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: kyle585]
Teonan Offline

Only a glimpse of SCLO's eminent leader feeding raw-meat hate speech to the locals.

Finding it hard to digest Kyle?

#1426510 --- 11/21/13 07:35 AM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Teonan]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Originally Posted By: Teonan

Only a glimpse of SCLO's eminent leader feeding raw-meat hate speech to the locals.

The only hate speech I that I can see is coming from you for some obscure dream that can never happen. At least it can't happen without destroying the USA. It that your goal?

A nation divided cannot stand. Abraham Lincoln knew that. It is too bad you do not.

Edited by kyle585 (11/21/13 09:35 AM)

#1426583 --- 11/21/13 02:33 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Timbo]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
Predictably adolescent, holly transparent

When I knew her, she was somewhat older, and had become completely unpredictable.

#1426585 --- 11/21/13 02:35 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: kyle585]
Teonan Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585

The only hate speech I that I can see is coming from you for some obscure dream that can never happen. At least it can't happen without destroying the USA. It that your goal?

Ok Kyle. I'm the fountain of hate. You can stop self cutting now.

In the spirit of this thread, 'Native Americans sharing with all Americans', Chief Lyons offers us pause to smile and mull over his thoughts.

"We Are Part of the Earth"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSwmqZ272As

Chief Oren Lyons was born to a traditional family and grew up on the Onondaga and Seneca reservations in upstate New York. Never forgetting the traditional ways of life his family taught him, Chief Lyons went on to become a successful commercial artist before returning in 1970 to take up his responsibility as Chief and Faithkeeper of the Turtle Clan of the Onondaga Nation. As Faithkeeper, Chief Oren is responsible for maintaining the customs and traditions of his people, while representing their message to the world community. A world renowned leader and visionary for peace, justice, and sovereignty, Chief Oren Lyons has worked with Indigenous Peoples around the world as well as the United Nations for recognition of Indigenous rights. He has addressed the UN General Assembly and other gatherings of world leaders, is a member of the advisory committee for the UN Environment Program, and continues to share the wisdom of the Haudenosaunee as a speaker, author, publisher, and board member of the Traditional Circle of Indian Elders and Youth http://www.twocircles.org/ as well as the Seventh Generation Fund for Indian Development.

#1426586 --- 11/21/13 02:38 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Teonan]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Ok Kyle. I'm the fountain of hate. You can stop self cutting now.
Comments like self cutting show just how far you are removed from reality. Exactly what is that supposed to mean in this context? This an example of how hard it is to figure out what you are trying to say.

Edited by kyle585 (11/21/13 03:07 PM)

#1426589 --- 11/21/13 02:42 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Teonan]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

As Faithkeeper, Chief Oren is responsible for maintaining the customs and traditions of his people,
I have no problem with them maintaining their own customs and traditions. Most Americans will do that next week when we celebrate Thanksgiving. All I am asking is that as American citizens they follow American law and pay their just taxes as the rest of us must do. What in the world is wrong with that?

Edited by kyle585 (11/21/13 03:09 PM)

#1426596 --- 11/21/13 03:08 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Teonan]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Another prime example of your meaningless gibberish

#1426605 --- 11/21/13 04:29 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: VM Smith]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
Quote:
Predictably adolescent, holly transparent

When I knew her, she was somewhat older, and had become completely unpredictable.

Like you never have autocorrect issues.

#1426606 --- 11/21/13 04:34 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: kyle585]
Teonan Offline

Another prime example of your meaningless gibberish

Wow Kyle. Frankly I'm blown away that Wisner's devil-tongue doesn't stick in your craw as much as my gibberish.

Indians are sneaky, they fight dirty! ~~ ~~ Head lice from those kids, not in our schools! ~~ Repel communist influence!

#1426607 --- 11/21/13 04:36 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: kyle585]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

As Faithkeeper, Chief Oren is responsible for maintaining the customs and traditions of his people,
I have no problem with them maintaining their own customs and traditions. Most Americans will do that next week when we celebrate Thanksgiving. All I am asking is that as American citizens they follow American law and pay their just taxes as the rest of us must do. What in the world is wrong with that?

What's wrong with THAT, is that the vast majority of "Interests" cooperating with the likes of UCE, CERA/CERF, etc, are at least closely aligned with (if not directly a part of) died-in-the-wool white-supremacist, corporate land-grabbers, hate-based fundamentalist religious groups and other assorted anti-sovereignty isolationists (mostly white).

#1426615 --- 11/21/13 05:31 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN

What's wrong with THAT, is that the vast majority of "Interests" cooperating with the likes of UCE, CERA/CERF, etc, are at least closely aligned with (if not directly a part of) died-in-the-wool white-supremacist, corporate land-grabbers, hate-based fundamentalist religious groups and other assorted anti-sovereignty isolationists (mostly white).
Fantastic racist tirade Timbo. Keep up the bad work. LOL

#1426619 --- 11/21/13 05:47 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
assorted anti-sovereignty isolationists (mostly white).
It sounds like anti-sovereignty isolationists is a contradiction of words. You know, like army intelligence. LOL It is you that want the NA isolated, segregated and above the law. And do you hate the NA's that agree with us too?

#1426780 --- 11/23/13 01:35 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

assorted anti-sovereignty isolationists (mostly white).
It sounds like anti-sovereignty isolationists is a contradiction of words. You know, like army intelligence. LOL It is you that want the NA isolated, segregated and above the law. And do you hate the NA's that agree with us too?

I don't "hate" anyone. I do however find most detestable, the behavior of you and your organization.

Most people recognize your use of pseudo-science, cherry picking of facts and clear intent to eliminate Native American sovereignty while demanding your own exclusive sovereignty as you just implied above.

Every time you attempt to re-wright history or manipulate the facts by laying the mantle of racism around the necks of those who strive to expose the TRUE RACIST EFFORTS of you, UCE, CERA & CERF, you can be sure to be met point-for-point with the actual facts over your legal maneuverings, preposterous lies and historical distortions.

#1426783 --- 11/23/13 01:52 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Teonan]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Wow Kyle. Frankly I'm blown away that Wisner's devil-tongue doesn't stick in your craw as much as my gibberish.
I never met the man. It is easy to see the problems of the claims of Native American sovereignty when they refuse to pay their taxes.

#1426784 --- 11/23/13 01:54 PM Re: Native Americans sharing with all Americans [Re: Timbo]
kyle585 Offline
Gold Member

Most people recognize your use of pseudo-science, cherry picking of facts and clear intent to eliminate Native American sovereignty while demanding your own exclusive sovereignty as you just implied above.
Any claims to Native American sovereignty should have been eliminated when the USA expanded from sea to shining sea.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >