#1422386 - 10/17/13 10:12 AM Chase Bank in trouble
Zealot Offline

Loc: Yates
UPDATED: Chase Bank Limits Cash Withdrawals, Bans International Wire Transfers

Capital controls imposed on small business owners

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Updated October 17, 2013

Image: One Chase Manhattan Plaza in NYC.

UPDATE: Alex Jones: The fact that these letters were being sent out to Chase customers was confirmed at the time that we published, but in the last 24 hours we have confirmed that even large businesses doing international transactions have also received the same letters.

I personally visited Chase Bank and inquired about setting up an account and asked if I could wire money out of the country or withdraw the amounts of cash listed in their letter. I was told no, and that I would have to “qualify” with them for a special type of international bank account and would have to deposit huge amounts of money and pay fees to be able to access those services.

What this constitutes is a war on cash and a war on small business and individuals. Two years ago we saw a giant backlash against Bank of America when they announced customers would be charged for using their own money via their debit card. We have crossed the rubicon where now the currency has been so devalued that you will have to pay money to have your money in a bank or use a debit card.

In saying that international wire transfers are too much of a risk, Chase Bank might as well be bankrupt because it is telling you there is no money to withdraw.

This is where the mega banks have wanted to take us all along – a total cashless society that destroys all privacy and allows them to fine and fee the general population into serfdom. This is clearly a major step towards capital controls as we saw with the Cyprus bail-in.

We are now receiving reports from business partners who we know well that they are being told by their banks that similar regulations to those adopted by Chase are coming within the next few months.

Chase would not be implementing a business killing strategy like this unless all other major banks were also planning to follow suit. What we see is mega banks leading the way to set the precedent that all the others will follow.

Customers need to rally and speak out against this and immediately move their money to smaller and local banks that will promise to give them good service and not rake them over the coals. We need diversity and competition within the banking system, not giant zombie banks endangering the world economy with derivatives and cheating their customers.

It should also be noted that JPMorgan Chase runs most of the welfare system and EBT cards and really constitutes the top of the pyramid in the corporate-banking-governmental structure.

Finally, we’ve seen the IRS attempting to bar Americans from leaving the country simply if the IRS has opened an investigation on them. This isn’t shades of tyranny, this is hardcore authoritarianism and everyone should be concerned. If you were planning on getting your money out of the country, now is the time. If you haven’t withdrawn your cash from the bank, you should have done it yesterday.

———————————————————

Chase Bank has moved to limit cash withdrawals while banning business customers from sending international wire transfers from November 17 onwards, prompting speculation that the bank is preparing for a looming financial crisis in the United States by imposing capital controls.

FingerLakes1.com
#1422391 - 10/17/13 10:46 AM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: Zealot]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
well when the Fed finally stops pumping $85 Billion a month into Wall Street(artificially propping them up) were all going to see what kind of shape the economy is really in.....but dont worry the Libstains keep telling us everything will be ok just as long as we stop obstructing them!

#1422394 - 10/17/13 10:59 AM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: SportsRef1]
SportsRef1 Offline

#1422609 - 10/18/13 05:37 PM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: SportsRef1
well when the Fed finally stops pumping $85 Billion a month into Wall Street(artificially propping them up) were all going to see what kind of shape the economy is really in.....but dont worry the Libstains keep telling us everything will be ok just as long as we stop obstructing them!

We won't know until next year when Democrats retake the House by a landslide. ;\)

#1422737 - 10/20/13 08:17 AM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: Timbo]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
I actually hope that happens. Within weeks it will be so clear that a politician by any other name is still a scumbag. Even with a majority in both houses of Congress, they will be completely unable to accomplish anything. (Not that it would be any different if the Repubs had control.)

#1422740 - 10/20/13 08:33 AM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: Greymane]
Formermac Offline

Loc: Geneva-Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Greymane
I actually hope that happens. Within weeks it will be so clear that a politician by any other name is still a scumbag. Even with a majority in both houses of Congress, they will be completely unable to accomplish anything. (Not that it would be any different if the Repubs had control.)

To some degree many politicians are scumbags but reflect back on Senate or House control whether it be Republicans or Democrats, I can't recall no time in history were we observed so much in-house fighting amongst one party, namely Republicans. List any previous government shutdown and tell me which party leaders were instrumental in pushing for that shutdown.

#1422749 - 10/20/13 11:30 AM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: Timbo]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Timbo

We won't know until next year when Democrats retake the House by a landslide. ;\)

Except that Nate Silver, the best in the biz, says that probably won't happen. Read his take on the effects of the shutdown here:

http://www.grantland.com/fivethirtyeight/story/_/id/9802433/nate-silver-us-government-shutdown

SUPPORT SOME OF OUR TROOPS

#1422767 - 10/20/13 04:04 PM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: twocats]
Timbo Offline

Originally Posted By: twocats

Except that Nate Silver, the best in the biz, says that probably won't happen. Read his take on the effects of the shutdown here:

http://www.grantland.com/fivethirtyeight/story/_/id/9802433/nate-silver-us-government-shutdown

My takeaway from his article is that no one can really say for sure, rather than that it isn't likely.

But that won't stop me from continuing my optimism based on recent polling and an avalanche of incompetent missteps and idiotic comments by members of the Republican party over the past seven years or so.

As much as I know that Americans tend to have short memories, the damage to the economy under a Republican White House is still fresh in the minds of most moderates and THEY will be the ones to determine the outcome of the next two elections. Of that I am certain.

#1422768 - 10/20/13 04:26 PM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: Timbo]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Rolling my eyes....

From your link:

"Some Republicans are now calling for the resignation of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. The White House says it has complete confidence in her. House Republicans have scheduled a hearing next week to look into the rollout problems."

Good God, they really have nothing better to do?

SUPPORT SOME OF OUR TROOPS

#1422775 - 10/20/13 06:41 PM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: Timbo]
sands Offline

Loc: NY
the damage to the economy under a Republican White House is still fresh in the minds of most moderates

The only thing fresher is the damage done under a Democratic White House \:D \:D \:D

#1422806 - 10/20/13 11:42 PM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: sands]
Timbo Offline

Originally Posted By: sands
the damage to the economy under a Republican White House is still fresh in the minds of most moderates

The only thing fresher is the damage done under a Democratic White House \:D \:D \:D

Reduced to using the "I know you are, but what am I?" defense, are you, sands?

It just goes to show that you're totally out of quivers.

#1422840 - 10/21/13 09:58 AM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: Timbo]
SportsRef1 Offline

well that would be "O" care Timmy......that will be fresh in the minds of everyone in 2014.

#1422905 - 10/21/13 04:13 PM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: SportsRef1]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: SportsRef1

well that would be "O" care Timmy......that will be fresh in the minds of everyone in 2014.

Yes it will... probably wont bode well for your party either.

#1422907 - 10/21/13 04:22 PM Re: Chase Bank in trouble [Re: Josephus]
Timbo Offline

Originally Posted By: Josephus
Yes it will... probably wont bode well for your party either.

I was just WAITING for THAT!

Next time Sporty, try aiming at someone other than yourself.