FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1434534 --- 01/30/14 01:17 AM Re: Problems with Correia's. [Re: alaskanyack]
hardfacts Offline

Loc: seneca falls
Are they still in business? The office on 414 is empty?

FingerLakes1.com
#1434821 --- 02/01/14 02:13 AM Re: Problems with Correia's. [Re: mikey]
hardfacts Offline

Originally Posted By: mikey
My kid called me on this contractor...his sense of something being afoul had been aroused. I can't say I know anything, but I found this and sent it to my son. Seems like your spiedy senses are on alert as well.

I'd confront them with this, as a Google search turns this up. Could be someone crying sour grapes. I would think a call to the Pulaski Co. might shed some light. They could be entirely legit...

Let the buyer beware...I sure can't say this it true, but it's worth investigating before dropping cash.

http://fingerlakes.craigslist.org/sls/4101485900.html

Correia's General Contracting
Beware when dealing with this company. This company is NYMM and Hijacked the name, logo and 27 years experience from Correia in Pulaski NY to look legitimate. Owners are from out of state. They send there inexperienced canvassers door to door wanting to inspect roofs for hail damage. Some canvassers have quit because management wants them to make hail marks on the roofing shingles with a quarter to make an insurance claim. If you get a visit from this shady company or already did & had your roof marked with a quarter call the police and the attorney generals office.

#1449280 --- 06/01/14 10:54 PM Re: Problems with Correia's. [Re: alaskanyack]
hardfacts Offline

They are back in town under another name? Same crew.

#1449352 --- 06/02/14 09:14 PM Re: Problems with Correia's. [Re: hardfacts]
WindandSun Offline

I'm sorry and I have to ask you this, but you would know this because you worked for this company, correct? Back when all the "microburst hail damage" claims were being processed around Seneca Falls and Waterloo? Am I correct in saying that? I believe I am correct. Not saying anything derogatory about you, but it seems like you already know the answers to these questions you have asked. And I have seen a newer roofing company lately in the areas with vehicles with PA plates-I think from NJ too, but didn't see any name of who they represent on the sides. Could be them? Could be not. Maybe you could find out. And I don't know anyone who has utilized their services to say yay or nay or buyer beware. Hopefully they prosper in this economy and are a legitimate business. Have a good night.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2