So I have seen several photographs over the course of the summer where people have gotten married and used fire apparatus from the Penn Yan Fire Dept. in their photos. Very nice pictures, but my question is...who pays for the use of this equipment? Diesel fuel is not cheap and neither is wear and tear. Do the village tax payers pay for this or is the village reimbursed by the couple getting married? And who authorizes the use of this equipment for non-departmental use? What if that piece of equipment was involved in an accident? Now the tax payers are down a piece of equipment while it gets repaired. Just wondered if these ideas are thought out.