Page 48 of 110 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 109 110 >
Topic Options
#1407624 --- 07/02/13 12:29 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]

Originally Posted By: Timbo
Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot
We supported them, right after we slaughtered them by genocide.
You really should cut back on those hallucinogenic drugs.

Genocide never happened in New York State except BY the Iroquois against other tribes.

Oh, are we suddenly adding qualifiers? Regardless, thousands of Iroquois were still killed by the white man, in and around NY.
And just what was the head count in the Seven Years War, French and Indian War, Cherry Valley Massacre, Wyoming Valley Massacre, Sullivan Clinton Campaign, Revolutuionary War and War of 1812 in which what Iroquois were killed by who remembering that some were on each side of each war and the British, French and Americans each had Iroquois allies?

Please proceed with details as opposed to White Buffalo generalizations whilst I take notes. This should be good considering your hogwash of genocide was BS.

What, have you suddenly been possessed by the ghost of blue zone? In what way does that have anything at all, to do with my statement that white man carried out genocide on the native American people ? ? ?

I suppose you also believe that the holocaust never happened either, right?
Did it?

FingerLakes1.com
#1407678 --- 07/02/13 10:10 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN
[quote=Timbo] We supported them, right after we slaughtered them by genocide.

Genocide never happened in New York State except BY the Iroquois against other tribes.

Please proceed with details as opposed to White Buffalo generalizations whilst I take notes. This should be good considering your hogwash of genocide was BS.
In what way does that have anything at all, to do with my statement that white man carried out genocide on the native American people ? ? ?

Your White Buffalo generalizations do not apply to New York State.

You suppose a lot in your dreams.

You sure do feel sorry for yourself for what happened four hundred years ago. Get a grip.

#1407729 --- 07/03/13 03:10 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
[quote=Timbo] We supported them, right after we slaughtered them by genocide.

In what way does that have anything at all, to do with my statement that white man carried out genocide on the native American people ? ? ?

Your White Buffalo generalizations do not apply to New York State.

You suppose a lot in your dreams.

You sure do feel sorry for yourself for what happened four hundred years ago. Get a grip.

I've got news for you pal, it happened a LOT more recently than 400 years ago. But please... continue. Your endless torrent of misinformation and ignorance provides us with hours of entertainment.

Do you ALWAYS edit out the parts of the thread that expose the weakness of your BS er...arguments, I count several in this thread alone.

Can't pass the test, so you change the conditions of it. How white of you.

#1407861 --- 07/03/13 09:33 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

I've got news for you pal, it happened a LOT more recently than 400 years ago.
Oh, do you mean as recently as 1924 under the Indian Citizenship Act? Or are your hallucinogenic dreams stuck in the era when slavery was legal and women were property and neither could vote?

You sure do feel sorry for yourself for what happened 400 years ago. Let me guess, you have been out drinking with Hocks.

#1407913 --- 07/04/13 02:51 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Either the conservatives posting on these forums are getting dumber, or the liberals are getting smarter.

#1407927 --- 07/04/13 06:37 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
MeRightYouWrong Offline

Loc: Mountain of Truth

Either the conservatives posting on these forums are getting dumber, or the liberals are getting smarter.

Or: Neither

#1407929 --- 07/04/13 08:23 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
provides us with hours of entertainment.

Who are "us"? Is that like the royal "We"?

#1407931 --- 07/04/13 09:12 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Oh, do you mean as recently as 1924 under the Indian Citizenship Act? Or are your hallucinogenic dreams stuck in the era when slavery was legal and women were property and neither could vote?

You sure do feel sorry for yourself for what happened 400 years ago. Let me guess, you have been out drinking with Hocks.

What difference does it make, WHEN it happened?

You said it never happened, yet it did. When you were proven wrong, you injected NY State into the equation, now you're qualifying the facts again by applying a cut-off date.

Admit it, you're full of s[p]it.

#1407932 --- 07/04/13 09:12 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: MeRightYouWrong]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: MeRightYouWrong

Or: Neither

But not likely.

#1407933 --- 07/04/13 09:17 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: VM Smith]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
Quote:
provides us with hours of entertainment.

Who are "us"? Is that like the royal "We"?

Us: as in "those of 'us' who don't line our hats with tin foil."

#1407939 --- 07/04/13 11:52 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

What difference does it make, WHEN it happened?

You made a general statement without proving anything. I proved the only time it happened here was between members of the same race. You called that a qualifier without saying when or where it may have happened. I referred to an era when it may have happened. You replied it happened much later without saying when or where without proving anything. I countered with an era much later with historical facts that did not fit your agenda.

Then you ask what difference does it make; again claim it happened without saying when or where and reply that I was proven wrong, again, without proving anything and start name calling proving that you had lost the argument because you had no facts to back anything up.

I have been involved and listened to similar garbage long enough to know that those opposed to equality under the law refer to any laws which counter racist privilege tribalism as genocide, even though that is not the definition of genocide.

Back and forth with others you claim you are getting smarter (or drunker) and are getting hours of entertainment (proving nothing to anyone).

The only thing you have proven is that the dummying down of America is working, that with so much time on your hands you likely do not work and likely your drinking buddy is Hocks N Rice.

At least Hocks TRYS to prove his statements, whereas you have succumbed to incoherent ramble. That is what you get for drinking at home as opposed to where a bartender could cut you off.

#1407955 --- 07/04/13 02:56 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
or the liberals are getting smarter.

They'd almost have to be.

#1407962 --- 07/04/13 03:44 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

You made a general statement without proving anything. I proved the only time it happened here was between members of the same race.

Really, WHAT proof?

You called that a qualifier without saying when or where it may have happened. I referred to an era when it may have happened. You replied it happened much later without saying when or where without proving anything. I countered with an era much later with historical facts that did not fit your agenda.

By suddenly interjecting New York State into the argument, you most CERTAINLY added a qualifier.

Then you ask what difference does it make; again claim it happened without saying when or where and reply that I was proven wrong, again, without proving anything and start name calling proving that you had lost the argument because you had no facts to back anything up.

How about the fact that virtual every plains indian tribe/nation was removed from the interior. White man killed by the tens of thousands, native americans by rifle, by small pox contaminated blankets and clothing, by death marches and by starvation. Perhaps a visit to the website (or in person) of the National Archives for photo, audio, video, scribed, printed, copied and cataloged content las waiting for your dissemination, if you have the will to allow the facts to enter you squelched little mind.

I have been involved and listened to similar garbage long enough to know that those opposed to equality under the law refer to any laws which counter racist privilege tribalism as genocide, even though that is not the definition of genocide.

Then it would appear that I'm not the only one who knows your argument is BS.

"genocide
noun
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

ORIGIN 1940s: from Greek genos 'race' + -cide.

a tyrant guilty of genocide: mass murder, mass homicide, massacre; annihilation, extermination, elimination, liquidation, eradication, decimation, butchery, bloodletting; pogrom, ethnic cleansing, holocaust."

Looks like a perfect match, to me.

Back and forth with others you claim you are getting smarter (or drunker) and are getting hours of entertainment (proving nothing to anyone).

I claimed that, did I? WHERE?

The only thing you have proven is that the dummying down of America is working, that with so much time on your hands you likely do not work and likely your drinking buddy is Hocks N Rice.

At least Hocks TRYS to prove his statements, whereas you have succumbed to incoherent ramble. That is what you get for drinking at home as opposed to where a bartender could cut you off.

Though my hard livin' days are well behind me, it's a safe bet that whatever position I might take up while inebriated, would likely be more coherent than any sober arguments, you currently have.

#1408005 --- 07/05/13 02:04 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

[quote=Timbo] How about the fact that virtual every plains indian tribe/nation was removed from the interior.

Removal is not genocide and the word is virtually.

White man killed by the tens of thousands, native americans by rifle,

Yes they did and so did other native Americans.

by small pox contaminated blankets and clothing,

The NA's suffrage of Smallpox was largely due to their bringing home Smallpox contaminated spoils of war after raiding and murdering settlers.

by death marches and by starvation.

By which I presume you refer to the Trail of Tears and the U.S. removal policy.

In 1835 the Treaty of New Echota was signed by a minority Cherokee political group and not approved by the Cherokee National Council. Imagine that, the tribe had infighting and did not agree on who their government was. I think I've heard that 100 times now. But they sold their land to the U.S. for $5.67 million.

Yet it was three years later and many good traveling seasons before the feds got fed up and started to evict them in May of 1838. Georgia gave the Cherokee the choice of being full U.S. citizens and living under our laws or leaving because they had largely already accepted and used the various cultural and political features of the Anglo Europeans.

Continuous infighting amongst the tribe delayed their departure from May to November which is one reason they faced unfavorable travel conditions. Many of the smarter ones left and traveled in good weather. The manner in which the reminder were evicted paints a deplorable picture and at least 4,000 died a horrible death. Even with stipulations, I do not condone what happened.

But that was almost two hundred years ago and, as I referenced, when slavery was still legal, women had no rights and removal is not genocide.

It was twenty years later before The Married Woman's Property Bill passes in the U.S. Congress allowing women to sue, be sued, make contracts, inherit and bequeath property.

It was thirty years later before the 15th Amendment was passed allowing black men to vote.

As SCOTUS itself has ruled and applied Laches, Res Judicata follows and crying in your beer over what happened two hundred years ago by and to the NA is nothing more nor less than history regardless of how you wish it were rewritten.

You also use the same definition of genocide that I understand it as.

Though my hard livin' days are well behind me, it's a safe bet that whatever position I might take up while inebriated, would likely be more coherent than any sober arguments, you currently have.

I am glad you finally admit to it. That explains a lot.

#1408013 --- 07/05/13 03:22 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Bottom line... you admit from one side of your mouth, that atrocities indeed happened, then dismiss it from the other side of your mouth, as merely "past history".

That's proof enough that you are an intransigent fool and therefore, not worthy of anymore of my time, in as much as it pertains to this issue.

That last post, spoke more to your idiocy, than I could have said, in ten paragraphs.

#1408166 --- 07/06/13 09:35 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

It's not the "merely" past history that I point out, but the one sided history you portray is not all one sided. When faced with actually making a statement as opposed to a generalization and faced with counter points in this and every other thread, your replies invariably counter with adjectives directed at the person. Go have another beer. \:\)

#1408198 --- 07/07/13 04:30 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Rich_Tallcot]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

About the only time you'll catch me drinking these days, is after a climbing trip in the high country. That, and the occasional Cabernet with the wife.

Better to provide one of my accurate adjectives, than to endure another one of your convoluted and scattershot interpretations.

#1408447 --- 07/09/13 11:22 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
[color:#3366FF]How about the fact that virtual every plains indian tribe/nation was removed from the interior.

name the 'tribes' that were removed

#1408450 --- 07/09/13 11:32 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone
[color:#3366FF]How about the fact that virtual every plains indian tribe/nation was removed from the interior.

name the 'tribes' that were removed

Look it up.

#1408549 --- 07/10/13 01:24 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
How about the fact that virtual every plains indian tribe/nation was removed from the interior.

consider you only donated a few hours of your time seems you like to embellish the information

Page 48 of 110 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 109 110 >