FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 49 of 110 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 109 110 >
Topic Options
#1408563 --- 07/10/13 09:00 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

How do you know how many hours that I've donated?

You're precariously close to making yourself look even dumber than you already do.

FingerLakes1.com
#1409037 --- 07/15/13 10:56 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Timbo

You're precariously close to making yourself look even dumber than you already do.

What I can tell you, is that I've volunteered thousands of dollars worth of my time, labor and professional services to native American tribes in Arizona and New York, and hope to continue to do so.

is that not your post?

#1409061 --- 07/15/13 11:49 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: bluezone

What I can tell you, is that I've volunteered thousands of dollars worth of my time, labor and professional services to native American tribes in Arizona and New York, and hope to continue to do so.

is that not your post?

How do you derive the number of hours based on THAT statement?

#1409160 --- 07/15/13 06:44 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

have you fully 'repaid' the 'tribes' for the wrongs you caused in the past?

#1409171 --- 07/15/13 07:13 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Have you repaid the forum administrators for all the bandwidth you've wasted on nonsensical prepubescent drivel?

#1409229 --- 07/16/13 07:02 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

#1409367 --- 07/17/13 07:41 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

How about the fact that virtual every plains indian tribe/nation was removed from the interior.

name the 'tribes' that were removed

#1409799 --- 07/20/13 06:38 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
teedoff27 Offline

Loc: S2Hphoto
COME ONE! COME ALL!!!! Saturday July 20th at 10pm Turning Stone is offering a FREE 2,000 shell orchestrated Firework extravaganza in celebration of their 20th Anniversary and the opening of "Exit 33" their 25 million dollar Multi-Venue expansion that is the only one of it's kind in all of New York State!

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/El...5KlSVjZrIQ.cspx

http://turningstone.com/

#1410062 --- 07/22/13 06:47 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

what about the 600 other 'tribes'?

#1410068 --- 07/22/13 07:07 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

So what have you ever done for those tribes, BlowZone?

#1410097 --- 07/22/13 10:57 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

How about the fact that virtual every plains indian tribe/nation was removed from the interior.

consider you only donated a few hours of your time seems you like to embellish the information

Far more than a few and I'll be donating an entire day's labor and materials to the Ganondagan tomorrow. As you were just asked... what have YOU done lately?

#1410154 --- 07/23/13 11:59 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

consider you only donated a few hours of your time seems you like to embellish the information

Far more than a few and I'll be donating an entire day's labor and materials to the Ganondagan tomorrow. As you were just asked... what have YOU done lately?

While I'm on lunch break, I thought I'd check in to see if bluezone's made any effort to help anyone other that himself. Hmm, nothing yet ? ? ?

Oh well, back to work.

#1410169 --- 07/23/13 02:18 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Far more than a few and I'll be donating an entire day's labor and materials to the Ganondagan tomorrow.

is the ganondagan part of an interior 'tribe'?

#1410170 --- 07/23/13 02:23 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

While I'm on lunch break, I thought I'd check in to see if bluezone's made any effort to help anyone other that himself. Hmm, nothing yet ? ? ?

Oh well, back to work.

thought you were donating your time?

#1410188 --- 07/23/13 05:08 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Oh well, back to work.

Cracking open a dictionary may help dispel your apparent ignorance.

#1410237 --- 07/24/13 08:32 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

While I'm on lunch break, I thought I'd check in to see if bluezone's made any effort to help anyone other that himself.

Oh well, back to work.

#1410246 --- 07/24/13 11:17 AM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

We could forever eliminate our dependence on foreign oil, if only we could harness all your 'stupid'.

#1410340 --- 07/25/13 02:04 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: bluezone]
LeeAnnRagains Offline

Loc: Kingfisher, OK
Hi BZ,

This is what I tell my Mom every time I take her to the new & substantially improved Segregated Choctaw clinic/hospital for all of her medical needs, as she says
"Isn't it nice that I get all of these services for FREE."

I respond with "It's not FREE, my taxes pay for you & every FREELOADING INDIANS ONLY segregated healthcare, housing & food rations 'cuz this is a Prison. The tribal council has learned to use the "Poor Indians are Victims" status to extort better care that takes vital resources away from the Military troops & Vets. To receive this level of health care you should have or should have to take a bullet defending the United States of America, start running old woman!" \:D \:D \:D then she says to me "Don't talk to your mother like that!"
\:D

I have been telling her this is TRUE for years, LeeAnnRagains

#1410940 --- 07/31/13 07:36 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: Timbo]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

We could forever eliminate our dependence on foreign oil, if only we could harness all your 'stupid'.

you posted this on 7/22/13

you posted this on 7/23/13

Oh well, back to work.

did you 'work' or 'volunteer' on 7/23/13?

#1410941 --- 07/31/13 07:42 PM Re: $150 BILLION Owed NY by Tribes [Re: LeeAnnRagains]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: LeeAnnRagains
The tribal council has learned to use the "Poor Indians are Victims" status to extort better care

timbo is that how it works?

Page 49 of 110 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 109 110 >