FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1409588 --- 07/18/13 04:48 PM Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill

Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Million Martha’s Vineyard Estate…

President Obama and his family are expected to stay on a $7.6 million estate in the Chilmark area of Martha’s Vineyard, according to the Martha’s Vineyard Times.

The Obamas are departing for their usual summertime Martha’s Vineyard sojourn August 10 and will remain on the island until August 18. The White House has confirmed the travel dates but not the location of the Obamas’ stay. The family has vacationed in Chilmark before, but not at this location, previously staying at the Blue Heron Farm.

The house where it appears they will be relaxing this year has four bedrooms, a two-bedroom guesthouse and a half basketball court with an older-style college three point line conveniently drawn in. It’s surrounded by woods but only about a mile from the beach.
Yeah, the economy blows and people are hurting, but hey, it’s taxpayer-funded party time!

Via MV Times:

President Obama and his family will return to Martha’s Vineyard for vacation, the White House confirmed Friday.

A White House official confirmed the President and the First Lady will travel to Martha’s Vineyard on Saturday, August 10. They will remain on the Vineyard until Sunday, August 18, when they will return to Washington, D.C. The White House said there are no public events scheduled at this time.

The official announcement confirmed the rumors that have swirled around the Island for months. On an Island where word gets around, it was no secret that the Secret Service had begun laying the groundwork for the return of the First Family.

Houses were rented, inquiries were made and there was talk — plenty of it — about where the president intends to stay now that he has lost his favored beach rental to a wealthy Englishman.

Mr. Obama and his family have vacationed on the Island every year since his 2008 election with the exception of 2012, when he was campaigning for re-election.

FingerLakes1.com
#1409589 --- 07/18/13 05:03 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
Did you ever get worked into a lather like this when George Bush took a vacation?

#1409595 --- 07/18/13 05:18 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: Lucinda Knotts]

#1409597 --- 07/18/13 05:21 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: Lucinda Knotts]

Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts
Did you ever get worked into a lather like this when George Bush took a vacation?

Worked into a lather...what's that?

#1409598 --- 07/18/13 05:23 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Ohithere Offline

No he didn't, from my understanding CJ being a member of the Legacy Vets MC, he personally takes a hard core stance against any progressive movement concerning women's rights, minority advancements etc. Bush was and always will be a hero for making the decision to involve the US in the Middle East conflicts.

#1409600 --- 07/18/13 05:37 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus

As opposed to the dunce cap that George the Lesser wore?

#1409604 --- 07/18/13 06:02 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Are you really that illiterate CJ? Look it up.

#1409617 --- 07/18/13 08:44 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

#1409619 --- 07/18/13 09:14 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: cwjga]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

There, there, cwjga. Dry your tears. Having a tantrum doesn't solve anything for you.

#1409641 --- 07/19/13 12:28 AM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: Lucinda Knotts]

Are you really that illiterate CJ? Look it up.

Ya, whatever you say sweet-pea.

#1409660 --- 07/19/13 02:02 AM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Sweet-pea? Save that garbage for your "wife." Meantime, if you don't know how to look it up, try a dictionary, if you know what that is.

#1409691 --- 07/19/13 01:02 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: Ohithere]

Originally Posted By: Ohithere

No he didn't, from my understanding CJ being a member of the Legacy Vets MC, he personally takes a hard core stance against any progressive movement concerning women's rights, minority advancements etc. Bush was and always will be a hero for making the decision to involve the US in the Middle East conflicts.
WOW!

Why is it you keep posting my personal information without my consent?

First you posted my name!

Next you PM'd me and tried to blackmail me about a personal family issues, you got one of your ilks to post the issue.

After that you posted the village and my street address.

Then you posted some crap about my wife, which I still don't know what she has to do with the forum!

So now, you're posting more of my personal information!

Now tell me again, how you aren't stalking me!?

Do I need to kick this up a notch to get you to stop stalking me and my family?

#1409695 --- 07/19/13 01:12 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Are you ashamed of being associated with that MC?

#1409698 --- 07/19/13 01:24 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Are you ashamed of being associated with that MC?

Apparently not, since he's mentioned it on multiple occasions.

#1409699 --- 07/19/13 01:29 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Your name is 'Dipstick'?... and all this time I thought it was T... oopsie!

#1409701 --- 07/19/13 01:44 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: Timbo]

Originally Posted By: Timbo

Apparently not, since he's mentioned it on multiple occasions.

No I haven't!

#1409702 --- 07/19/13 01:45 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Twocats The Magnificent sees a thread lock in the immediate future!

#1409709 --- 07/19/13 02:35 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: twocats]

Originally Posted By: twocats

A Thread Lock or a Thread Delete!

#1409751 --- 07/19/13 11:10 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

WOW!

Probably because you have a serious habit of doing that very thing to others. When you take your own advice, maybe others will stop.

#1409752 --- 07/19/13 11:20 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
Ohithere Offline

WOW!

Next you PM'd me and tried to blackmail me about a personal family issues, you got one of your ilks to post the issue.

After that you posted the village and my street address.

Then you posted some crap about my wife, which I still don't know what she has to do with the forum!

So now, you're posting more of my personal information!

Now tell me again, how you aren't stalking me!?

Do I need to kick this up a notch to get you to stop stalking me and my family?

Kick it up a notch would be my choice. As far as stalking, you're joke Son. I am giving you what you dish out Son and all this time I thought that the USMC taught you Boys discipline and to be thicked skin.

#1409813 --- 07/20/13 01:47 PM Re: Hero Of The Working Class To Vacation On $7.6 Mill [Re: ]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: twocats

A Thread Lock or a Thread Delete!

The Mod's are not that wise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >