FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1406974 --- 06/27/13 08:25 PM Haunted Houses
mimi33 Offline

Loc: seneca falls, ny, usa
I'm just wondering if anyone else has a severely haunted house? If so, what have you done about it? How do you feel about it? Have any of you had any unexplained or strange things happen in your homes?

FingerLakes1.com
#1407111 --- 06/28/13 03:10 PM Re: Haunted Houses [Re: mimi33]
heymom Offline

Loc: Waterloo
Well, I frequently hear weird sounds and smell these strange odors in the middle of the night, but I figured out it's my husband on bean burrito night.

#1407192 --- 06/28/13 08:47 PM Re: Haunted Houses [Re: mimi33]
Frisco kid Offline

Loc: Constantia NY
Wow where to begin. Our old house on Lower Lake Rd Seneca Falls, my wife and I.Early 80's through 2003.

Yes a ghost lady was present 1981-2002. Our son(3-5 years old) talked multiple times of a "girl in a white dress" he would see in the house. A young boy unpredjudiced by anything saying he talked with someone in a white dress. Ok

He was born 1988 so this was 2001 ish in our house when he was of age of 2-8. Nothing preconceived we belived him.Us as parents and adults saw it too. Right before our own eyes things that happened with no possible explanation.

Deaths are one reason told for spirits to be someplace where things were unsettled. Our house was the old Sullivan house never found anything strange happening there, in the records anyways.

I think Allyn Morehouse knew something but never told me.

Love ya Mimi, you need to bring me a shubbery
Something nice
Not too expensive.....

#1407219 --- 06/29/13 02:00 AM Re: Haunted Houses [Re: mimi33]
Dr117 Offline

Loc: Way out West
Originally Posted By: mimi33
I'm just wondering if anyone else has a severely haunted house? If so, what have you done about it? How do you feel about it? Have any of you had any unexplained or strange things happen in your homes?

My thoughts are that you may be doing PCP or some other bad tainted drugs? Best go for a pee test ASAP. It just might save your life

#1407277 --- 06/29/13 01:17 PM Re: Haunted Houses [Re: Dr117]
mimi33 Offline

Oh dear, you really think so? I'll keep that in mind...
We've had some really strange things happen in our house and I was told that the reason it sold so frequently (before we bought it,it changed hands every two years or so) was because it was so haunted that no one would stay in it. We've been here five years and as I said, lots of strange experiences. It seems to go in spurts, several months of really nothing happening and then weeks of several things occurring every day. I'm not the only one who's experienced these things, the activity seems to increase when we have guests in the house. In fact, there have been a few occasions when guests have become very frightened. I'm sort of used to it doesn't bother me too much. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced anything like it. No drugs involved...I don't even like to take aspirin.

#1407406 --- 06/30/13 09:57 AM Re: Haunted Houses [Re: mimi33]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
Have any of you had any unexplained or strange things happen in your homes?

No. But I was walking, down by the creek, the other day, and I saw a fairy. Does that count? Do you think the TV people would be interested?

#1407448 --- 06/30/13 12:56 PM Re: Haunted Houses [Re: VM Smith]
mimi33 Offline

I couldn't answer that, I don't have cable so I'm not sure what TV people you're referring to....but be careful around the fairies, I've heard they're very tricksy.

#1407714 --- 07/02/13 08:52 PM Re: Haunted Houses [Re: mimi33]

Originally Posted By: mimi33

You aren't mixing cleaning products again are you?

#1407717 --- 07/02/13 08:57 PM Re: Haunted Houses [Re: ]
Frisco kid Offline

Loc: Constantia NY
mimi is a great person and very intelligent.