FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1406941 --- 06/27/13 10:39 PM Obama received financial aid as foreign student

Whistleblower says Obama received financial aid as foreign student

Concerned about fraud being committed and Obama, being a citizen of Indonesia, was never eligible to be president of the United States

SANTA ANA, Calif. – While Attorney Orly Taitz was participating in a rally in front of the U.S. Capitol on June 19, a whistleblower from Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) in Albany, N.Y. approached her to say she personally reviewed the microfilm of President Barack Obama’s financial aid and it reveals he received financial aid as a foreign student and a citizen of Indonesia.

Taitz was provided the woman’s name, work and personal e-mail address, home and cell phone numbers and independently verified the whistleblower’s employment.

Further, Taitz learned that when Obama transferred from Occidental College to Columbia University, his financial aid would indeed be handled by HESC in Albany.

The whistleblower also advised Taitz that HESC’s policy is to retain microfilm of records in the company’s safe and said several HESC employees made copies of the microfilm in the event management decides to destroy the evidence.

According to Taitz, the whistleblower came forward because she is concerned about fraud being committed and Obama, being a citizen of Indonesia, was never eligible to be president of the United States.

The information was submitted by Taitz to Division Three of the Fourth Appellate District Court of Appeal in California, noting the new information is of important and urgent public concern and weighs in favor of granting her appeal in the case of Taitz v. Obama, Feinstein, Emken (G047746).

Because of fear of retaliation by Obama and the Obama administration, Taitz asked the court to allow the whistleblower to be able to submit identification information under seal and any testimony to be done in camera (in private).

FingerLakes1.com
#1406951 --- 06/27/13 11:39 PM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus

According to Taitz, the whistleblower came forward because she is concerned about fraud being committed and Obama, being a citizen of Indonesia, was never eligible to be president of the United States.

I see that the wing nuts are still drinking the Kool-Aid.

#1406959 --- 06/28/13 12:42 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Josephus]
Hard Corps Offline

Loc: The Village
I guess the only come back will be to call her a racist and/or a birther.

#1406960 --- 06/28/13 12:44 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Hard Corps]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Hard Corps
I guess the only come back will be to call her a racist and/or a birther.

I don't know about a racist, but a birther for sure. They do tend to go hand-in-hand though.

#1406963 --- 06/28/13 12:48 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Josephus]
Hard Corps Offline

Like being called a racist and/or a birther really matters.

#1406968 --- 06/28/13 01:08 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Hard Corps]

Especially... when its coming from a goofball on the internet!

#1406976 --- 06/28/13 01:53 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Hard Corps]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

It does if the claimant wishes to be taken seriously. Obviously, the writer of this article doesn't.

#1406977 --- 06/28/13 01:54 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Speak for yourself, wannabe.

#1406978 --- 06/28/13 01:55 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Josephus]

Originally Posted By: Josephus

It does if the claimant wishes to be taken seriously. Obviously, the writer of this article doesn't.

So, what she's doing is wrong?

#1406980 --- 06/28/13 02:04 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: ]
Festus Offline

Loc: On yer nerves.

#1406981 --- 06/28/13 02:06 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Josephus]

No Joe! I do not want to be a wannabe anything, specially a goofball on the internet! You can keep title!

#1406988 --- 06/28/13 02:37 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Josephus]

#1406994 --- 06/28/13 03:22 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

No Joe! I do not want to be a wannabe anything, specially a goofball on the internet! You can keep title!

If you don't have that little paper, you're a wannabe. Everyone knows it too.

#1406995 --- 06/28/13 03:24 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

So, what she's doing is wrong?

How about we start with making an ass out of herself on a national level?

#1407034 --- 06/28/13 11:52 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Josephus]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

Physician, Heal Thyself

A few Orly Taitz Pearls of Wisdumb:

* A number of homosexuals from Obama's former church have died mysteriously.
* Obama has dozens of Social Security numbers, and his passport is inaccurate.
* Taitz claims that a person who was cooperating with the FBI in connection with Obama's passport died mysteriously, "shot in the head".
* A Kenyan birth certificate with the name "Barack Obama" is authentic.
* Obama's first act as President was to donate money to Hamas, which she claims will be used to build Qassam rockets.
* Obama, or someone connected to him, has made threats to Taitz's life and vandalized her car.
* Obama is having the Federal Emergency Management Agency build internment camps for "Anti-Obama dissidents".
* Osama bin Laden was killed years ago, with his body kept on ice, and the announcement of his death was timed to divert attention from an upcoming court case she is litigating challenging Obama's citizenship.
* Sandy Hook shooting : "Was Adam Lanza drugged and hypnotised by his handlers to make him into a killing machine as an excuse as the regime is itching to take all means of self defense from the populace before the economic collapse?"
* Taitz has also supported a number of other theories not directly related to Obama, including:
Goldman Sachs runs the United States Treasury.
* Baxter International has developed a bird flu vaccine that kills people.
* Representative Alcee Hastings and the House of Representatives are planning to build at least six labor camps.
* Hugo Chávez owns the software that runs American voting machines.
* FactCheck is untrustworthy because of its links to the Annenberg Foundation.

-Wikipedia

This mad-dog's repeated unethical misuse of the legal system has been well documented.

Here's an extensive compilation of her Carl Rove-style slander and misrepresentations:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orly_Taitz

You may want to take a long, hot shower to decontaminate yourself, afterwards.

#1407042 --- 06/28/13 12:49 PM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Josephus]
Ross Falk Offline

Loc: Gulfport

If you don't have that little paper, you're a wannabe. Everyone knows it too.
This is some funny stuff comrade Joesph!

#1408074 --- 07/05/13 11:52 PM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Josephus]
Hard Corps Offline

No not really. Hell, you're not even taken seriously.

#1408080 --- 07/06/13 12:22 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Timbo]
howbouthat Offline

Loc: Ontario
Ah yes, the old fall back Wikipedia. Timbo and his band of merry followers.

There's nothing more convenient than Wikipedia if you're looking for some quick information, and when the stakes are low (you need a piece of information to settle a bet with your roommate, or you want to get a basic sense of what something means before starting more in-depth research), you may get what you need from Wikipedia. In fact, some instructors may advise their students to read entries for scientific concepts on Wikipedia as a way to begin understanding those concepts.

Nevertheless, when you're doing academic research, you should be extremely cautious about using Wikipedia. As its own disclaimer states, information on Wikipedia is contributed by anyone who wants to post material, and the expertise of the posters is not taken into consideration. Users may be reading information that is outdated or that has been posted by someone who is not an expert in the field or by someone who wishes to provide misinformation. (Case in point: Four years ago, an Expos student who was writing a paper about the limitations of Wikipedia posted a fictional entry for himself, stating that he was the mayor of a small town in China. Four years later, if you type in his name, or if you do a subject search on Wikipedia for mayors of towns in China, you will still find this fictional entry.) Some information on Wikipedia may well be accurate, but because experts do not review the site's entries, there is a considerable risk in relying on this source for your essays.

http://isites.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k70847&pageid=icb.page346376

This is why only third graders and those that believe themselves to be experts on everything rely on Wiki, while the rest of academia use real sources.

Edited by howbouthat (07/06/13 12:23 AM)

#1408086 --- 07/06/13 12:55 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: howbouthat]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: howbouthat
Ah yes, the old fall back Wikipedia. Timbo and his band of merry followers.

Users may be reading information that is outdated or that has been posted by someone who is not an expert in the field or by someone who wishes to provide misinformation.
No one knows this better than Sarah Palin's idolic followers, underscored when they tried to change history by altering the facts of Paul Revere's ride after "Simple" Sarah inserted her foot firmly in her mouth with her exhibition of a sadly lacking knowledge of history on newscasts across the country. They twisted history so bad that eventually Wikipedia had to lock the article.

She should probably think twice before she applies to be a contestant on "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader.

#1408088 --- 07/06/13 01:00 AM Re: Obama received financial aid as foreign student [Re: Josephus]
howbouthat Offline

Loc: Ontario
Yet you and others continue to use it as a source. Apparently you have more in common with Sarah then you think ;\)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >