FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1397067 - 04/13/13 07:25 PM Four Charged With Narcotics Sales
Big Sister Offline

Loc: nys
How many times can someone be arrested with narcotics charges, and be let go? How long does it take to charge someone in connection with the death of another? Where is our legal system? What ever happened to accountability for our actions?

FingerLakes1.com
#1397073 - 04/13/13 07:47 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
ANAMCHARA Offline

Loc: Éirinn go Brách
I found this just randomly searching the web...Not sure if Seneca County follows the same rules...

Bail Violations

Following an arrest, if you are charged with a non capital crime you are entitled to reasonable bail. If you are released on personal recognizance or you are able to pay the required bail, you will be allowed to stay out of prison pending the resolution of your case. While you are out on bail, you are again required “to keep the peace and be of good behavior”. Similar to a probation violation (above), if you are arrested for a new crime while on bail you will be charged with the separate and distinct crime of violation of bail. Subsequently, your bail will be revoked and you will be kept in prison following the resolution of your original charge, your new charge, and the bail violation.

#1397094 - 04/13/13 10:07 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: ANAMCHARA]
Big Sister Offline

I have lost faith

#1397119 - 04/14/13 07:03 AM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
little sister Offline

Loc: NY Seneca
This is the third time A.M. has been arrested on drug charges in less than a year...the first was in Palmyra and the punishment for that charge was to be good for one year.....well she had been arrested 2 times since then on drug charges....how many times does she have to slap the judicial system in the face before they wake up.....she obviously just doesn't care....and she works with our handicapped residents and will probably keep her job....

Edited by FL1 Mod 2 (04/14/13 07:07 AM)

#1397497 - 04/16/13 02:14 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: little sister]
Yetta Nother Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Sunny and warm
It's called......if you tell us everything we want to know....we will let you go so we can bust more people.

#1397722 - 04/17/13 09:04 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Yetta Nother]
Big Sister Offline

I hope she is haunted every day of her life.

#1397734 - 04/17/13 10:01 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
Agree2disagree Offline

Loc: NY
Can you elaborate on "connection with" the death of another? What exactly do you think she should be charged with?

#1397814 - 04/18/13 12:13 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Agree2disagree]
Big Sister Offline

I cannot discuss details publicly. She knows what she did. The authorities know what she did. Many other people know as well. The question is, does anyone care enough to do anything about it?

I guess I have to believe in the saying, what goes around, comes around.

#1398054 - 04/19/13 02:42 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: little sister]
Pedroia 15 Offline

Loc: Ny
Until she gets treatment for her disease, it's never going to stop. She can be locked up for 5 years, big deal, she'll just count down the time until she can use again, and when let out, get right back into it, only worse.

#1398065 - 04/19/13 04:14 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
young guns Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Big Sister
I cannot discuss details publicly. She knows what she did. The authorities know what she did. Many other people know as well. The question is, does anyone care enough to do anything about it?

I guess I have to believe in the saying, what goes around, comes around.

That's Karma at it's best.

#1398066 - 04/19/13 04:16 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
young guns Offline

Loc: USA
How many times can someone be arrested with narcotics charges, and be let go? How long does it take to charge someone in connection with the death of another? Where is our legal system? What ever happened to accountability for our actions?

Not sure who you are talking about? But when the bird signs they get special treatment.

#1398116 - 04/20/13 07:48 AM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: young guns]
Pedroia 15 Offline

Loc: Ny
She shot him up with some potent heroin. Assisted murder is what should she should be charged with.

#1398118 - 04/20/13 07:54 AM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: young guns]
Big Sister Offline

I think that she is like a cat with 9 lives. She has had many opportunities to change. Especially after July 3, 2012. She has shown no remorse. How many people has she supplied, or even shot up since then? How many lives have been affected by her actions? What is being done?

#1398120 - 04/20/13 08:03 AM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
Big Sister Offline

The most recent news article stated selling and possession to a Seneca Falls PERSON. Was this the July 3rd incident, or a more recent? If it was for July 3rd, this is how it is publicized? What about the rest of the story? The rest should be told, and more charges presented. If this PERSON is who I think it is, he desires acknowledgment! Why is she out of jail?

#1398122 - 04/20/13 08:10 AM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
Big Sister Offline

Here is another question. There were two posts removed, why? A post between me and another person gone.

#1398133 - 04/20/13 09:38 AM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
Agree2disagree Offline

Maybe they removed our posts because we are discussing what is currently an ongoing investigation. Not sure. And yes, the current charge was for the past incident. Here is my stance...if she did in fact admit to, or it can be proven that she administered the drugs, that is one thing. But if it was just 2 drug users shooting up together, how is she at all responsible for murder? Clearly leaving him there BEFORE calling 911 was negligent and immoral and should have some type of legal ramifications. No one should be above the law. Emotions will run high here, but the bottom line is, what can she legally be held accountable for?

#1398237 - 04/20/13 08:04 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
The Masher Offline

I cannot discuss details publicly. She knows what she did. The authorities know what she did.

Let me get this straight...She was finally charged??

If I had to guess, the authorities have to prove her negligence. It is very sad indeed she did what she did!

On another note..My question is..How can you work for the state and be allowed to pass out prescription/controlled substances and not be subjected to random drug testing?

#1398268 - 04/20/13 09:36 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: The Masher]
Big Sister Offline

That is a very good question that has crossed my mind many times. Injection site was right arm, right handed person fairly new to mod, and fearful of needles. This is my understanding. She should take ownership of this if true. I would think that she is in enough trouble and would want to own up and ask for some consideration. Because no one can escape forever.

Edited by Big Sister (04/20/13 10:00 PM)

#1398273 - 04/20/13 09:44 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
Big Sister Offline

Why wasn't the news article more detailed? I was left wondering. Very dissatisfied.

#1398274 - 04/20/13 09:47 PM Re: Four Charged With Narcotics Sales [Re: Big Sister]
Big Sister Offline

I certainly hope she is not on paid leave. She shouldn't have had that job to begin with. Health care?! No drug testing?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >