FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1392006 --- 03/14/13 08:41 PM Re: Trust him? [Re: py.eternal.cynic]
j3668py Offline

Loc: new york
Originally Posted By: py.eternal.cynic
I would think that a professional would not want some dipstick with an ax to grind posting any information about an active case for any reason. That's up to the investigator. But once again, here we are reading about an active police investigation, posted on a public forum. Amazing. OK j, call me a few names and poke fun as usual, but your wrong for posting that stuff here.
Accordingly to the investigator electric, water and other utilities usage records have been checked into involving this matter, plus the police are logging the coming and goings from his village home.

FingerLakes1.com
#1392037 --- 03/14/13 10:50 PM Re: Trust him? [Re: py.eternal.cynic]
Honestly Offline

Loc: Penn Yan
I would think that a professional would not want some dipstick with an ax to grind posting any information about an active case for any reason. That's up to the investigator. But once again, here we are reading about an active police investigation, posted on a public forum. Amazing. OK j, call me a few names and poke fun as usual, but your wrong for posting that stuff here.
Specifically, why is he wrong? Just curious?

#1393261 --- 03/21/13 03:58 PM Re: Trust him? [Re: Honestly]
py.eternal.cynic Offline

Loc: inside looking out
Complaint is filed. Investigated. Charges filed. Plea or trial. Discovery motions by defense attorney. Jury selection. If A public figure is arrested in a small town for it makes it more difficult for jury selection(bias) as well as opening doors for appeal. Bad practice. Let the investigator talk about the case in the court room where it belongs.

#1393297 --- 03/21/13 07:50 PM Re: Winter residence? [Re: j3668py]
I did it! Offline

Loc: West Coast 29 Palms
Originally Posted By: j3668py
Upon information and belief a village board member has failed to disclose that he no longer resides in the village limits therefore he must give up his seat. This member who is a active member of the village fire department must also resign from the fire department. Why the mayor would allow this person to continue to sit on the village board and receive a paycheck in violation of state law is any-one's guess, I for one would like to know.

why not go and ask him instead of posting it here?

#1393355 --- 03/22/13 01:21 AM Re: Winter residence? [Re: j3668py]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
any concerned citizen can petition the court and have him removed, which most likely will happen.

So, FI, you could petition the court, you could make it happen, and you would no longer be allowing this person to sit on the village board?

Edited by VM Smith (03/22/13 01:44 AM)

#1393825 --- 03/25/13 05:07 PM Re: Trust him? [Re: LowLight]
j3668py Offline

Originally Posted By: LowLight
It's a winter residence. Some people are fortunate enough, and have worked hard enough to have one. His legal residence is village of Penn Yan. He is entirely eligible to remain a board and fire department member. You have no proof or facts to back up your claim. Non issue!
Is it a spring home now?

#1393827 --- 03/25/13 05:09 PM Re: Winter residence? [Re: VM Smith]
j3668py Offline

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
Quote:
any concerned citizen can petition the court and have him removed, which most likely will happen.

So, FI, you could petition the court, you could make it happen, and you would no longer be allowing this person to sit on the village board?
One must file a article 78 which cost $315, the press is going to do a story on it, if he doesn't resign then off to court we will go.

Edited by j3668py (03/25/13 05:12 PM)

#1393899 --- 03/26/13 09:22 AM Re: Trust him? [Re: j3668py]
Samuel Offline

Loc: Potter, NY
Originally Posted By: j3668py
Accordingly to the investigator electric, water and other utilities usage records have been checked into involving this matter, plus the police are logging the coming and goings from his village home.

The FL1 forums have been VERY instrumental in introducing MANY issues in Yates County that were ignored by elected officials and the local news until they could no longer ignore it.

#1394056 --- 03/26/13 08:13 PM Re: Trust him? [Re: Samuel]
py.eternal.cynic Offline

Not a matter of local news or breaking something open. It would however be nice to see a conviction that would stand for once.

#1465877 --- 02/10/15 04:04 PM Re: Trust him? [Re: py.eternal.cynic]
leeoh Offline

Loc: dundee
One year later two investigations by the YC sheriff department then a promise to hire a special prosecutor, yet no word whether he should be arrested or not, why?

#1466943 --- 02/28/15 09:04 PM Re: Trust him? [Re: leeoh]
py.eternal.cynic Offline

FOIL the reports and find out

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3