FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1387982 - 02/19/13 10:34 PM fat boys seneca falls
Get Real Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls, NY
Lost my buisness....we order from there every Sunday... I was standing in line and the 2 idiot girls at the counter went and waited on 2 kids that walked in from the other room and budged in front of us... not only did they bugde but they literally took all the slices. I asked to speak to the manager which was standing there and watch it all happen, why they allowed that to happen and she said " I guess she assumed that you were all set". And I said how can you assume when you run a buisness.... and the manager and the waitress both walked in the back... no sorrys nothing...... isn't it general policies to attempt to take care of the customers in the store?

FingerLakes1.com
#1388015 - 02/20/13 08:03 AM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: Get Real]
Escape From SC Offline

Loc: NYS
Sounds like they don't know what they are doing. I'd be pretty heated too. Tell everyone you know not to give their business to this establishment.

#1388028 - 02/20/13 09:31 AM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: Escape From SC]
seneca dad22 Offline

Loc: NY
Gosh, I hate bashing local business but the owner of this pizza chain needs to wake up and take better control of his store in Seneca Falls, we tried it and will not ever go back.

The pizza is terribly mediocre. They have very young kids working who have not one clue about customer service and food handling.

Our pizza was so bad we threw it away. How sad.

I will say it again folks, the best pizza IMO is the one that gets bashed right down the street.

#1388029 - 02/20/13 09:49 AM Re: fat boys seneca falls *DELETED* [Re: seneca dad22]
RigaMortis Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
Post deleted by FL1 Staff

#1388030 - 02/20/13 09:59 AM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: RigaMortis]
seneca dad22 Offline

Hey I don't care if they screw their staff ON THE COUNTER!

Just learn how to make pizza and serve it efficiently.

#1388035 - 02/20/13 10:30 AM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: seneca dad22]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
I loved Alice's pizza in Geneva. A friend recently reminded me that Deluxe still makes the exact same pizza, so all you Alice's fans out there still have a place to go! \:\)

#1388062 - 02/20/13 12:10 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: seneca dad22]
Carerinoa Offline

Loc: New York
Have any of you contacted the owner to voice your concerns?

#1388081 - 02/20/13 01:28 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: Carerinoa]
seneca dad22 Offline

We shouldn't have to. He should be at his store especially when it's new and they are building the business.

This is the result of an absent owner.

#1388087 - 02/20/13 01:48 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: seneca dad22]
Ktiger Offline

The last time I ordered from there (online) it took forever to get our order. After an hour and a half I called. They said it was in the oven and there had been a problem receiving their online orders.. I did get an apology and told I would get a 20% percent off coupon for my next order. I received my order 30 minutes later (2 hours total), and NO coupon.. So since I didn't get the coupon for my next order there will be no next order for me

#1388095 - 02/20/13 02:13 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls *DELETED* [Re: RigaMortis]
MASoccer124 Offline

Post deleted by MASoccer124

Edited by MASoccer124 (02/20/13 02:15 PM)

#1388097 - 02/20/13 02:23 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: Get Real]
reds4256rose Offline

Loc: Watertown
Ordered there shortly after they opened (2 days), I wont deny that the crust was awesome. But it was nothing but a lake of sauce and barely and cheese. Wings were horrible, I tore off a little piece and tossed it to our pocket rat (Chihuahua) and he even pushed it away. Didn't see a smile on any ones face when I went in to pick it up but that's understandable as they were brand new and stressing from getting crushed, but some positivity from a manager could have helped that out. I'll say it again like I have on other pizza threads, nothing better then home made dough and cooking it your self.

#1388104 - 02/20/13 02:31 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: MASoccer124]
reds4256rose Offline

Originally Posted By: MASoccer124
Originally Posted By: RigaMortis
They only hire young girls because the managers want to sex them up.

The fact that people are so ignorant makes me sad. If you're saying that the person that picks the applicants wants to screw them then who does it is obviously a lesbian in disguise because it's a woman who looks at the applications and does the interviews. Maybe you should do some research before you make assumptions dear.

Oh and I find it offensive saying that it's always the people that hire people that sexually harass their employees. I work at Fat Boy's and the only time I've been sexually harassed is by customers and it's honestly disgusting

Your not to intelligent, If I were the owner, and could figure out who you were (yeah, that would be a shady deed, I'll admit it) you would be gone for the post you just made. After seeing what your seeing here on the forums maybe you will step your game up and get the message through to your co workers also. Leave the attitudes at home and deliver with your customer service. Attacking back at customers isn't right, in person or on a online forum but I could care less because we wont order from there any longer.

#1388107 - 02/20/13 02:35 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: reds4256rose]
Dizzyt Offline

Fat Boys is awful. They first opened in Phelps on Main Street and my kids could not stand it when their father would order from there. Well, they came to Geneva and took over the old Nicky's, talk about good pizza, Nicky's had amazing pizza and wings. The pizza dough was homemade, you could definitely tell and their prices were not bad either. It was sad to see Nicky's go, we didn't even know he was closing up shop, went in one day the next week and Fat Boys had taken over. It was the worst pizza and wings I have ever tried. Never went back and won't go back. I don't know how they stay in business. The Geneva location never looks busy at all and neither does the Phelps location. Anybody I know that has ever tried it, says it is awful!!!

Isaac Asimov

#1388118 - 02/20/13 02:57 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: reds4256rose]
MASoccer124 Offline

Originally Posted By: reds4256rose
Attacking back at customers isn't right, in person or on a online forum but I could care less because we wont order from there any longer.

And attacking young girls who work at a pizza place who are just trying to find a place to work is okay? Think about their feelings. You pretty much call them whores with they way you say things. Think about that too.

#1388120 - 02/20/13 03:08 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: MASoccer124]
reds4256rose Offline

I never called anyone a whore LMAO. If your being sexually harassed by customers say something to a manager, or better yet get the police involved. Only thing Ill be thinking about is the money that will stay in my pocket from not using your horrible service or eating your horrible food.

#1388121 - 02/20/13 03:11 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: MASoccer124]
seneca dad22 Offline

LOL, no one called the young female workers anything derogatory. It was about management!! Now go do your homework and work on getting into a good college.

#1388123 - 02/20/13 03:15 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: reds4256rose]
MASoccer124 Offline

I wasn't saying you. I was talking about the post before. No one ever asked you to spend your money anywhere. Maybe every single one of you on this post and on this forum in general should think about the things they say on here. They say that kids are the root behind all bullying but look around you! The majority of the people on this site are adults and they bash other adults and even children! What kind of example is this setting for the new generations? It's telling them that this type of stuff is okay. I'm sorry that any of you have gotten bad service. I can't help that. Think before you say things though because they don't just effect your lives. What about people that work at the places you trash talk and are only working there because they need to support their families? The only reason why I even said anything to begin with is because this is just not right. The direction this whole entire thing went into was completely wrong. If you wanna enforce bullying acts on students maybe adults should be enforced under it as well because that's all I ever see on here. Bullying by the people who are supposed to be the ones setting an example for children. That's all I have to say.

#1388126 - 02/20/13 03:33 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: MASoccer124]
seneca dad22 Offline

Welcome to the Forums!

The home of misinformation, insults and innuendo.

Do yourself a favor and don't take it too seriously or personally.

In my mind bullying starts at home with the adults. It is a learned behavior that repeats itself generation after generation.

#1388134 - 02/20/13 04:35 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: reds4256rose]
Bryankees Offline

Originally Posted By: reds4256rose

Your not to intelligent, If I were the owner, and could figure out who you were (yeah, that would be a shady deed, I'll admit it) you would be gone for the post you just made. After seeing what your seeing here on the forums maybe you will step your game up and get the message through to your co workers also. Leave the attitudes at home and deliver with your customer service. Attacking back at customers isn't right, in person or on a online forum but I could care less because we wont order from there any longer.

You're not too intelligent.. just to correct. Ironically, I didn't need to read any further after that intro!

#1388136 - 02/20/13 04:45 PM Re: fat boys seneca falls [Re: Bryankees]
reds4256rose Offline

Thanks Grammar Nazi (: Heil Bryankees

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >