FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 80 of 82 < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 >
Topic Options
#1458060 --- 08/28/14 07:24 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: VM Smith]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Above ground
Originally Posted By: VM Smith
LolLol...depend on Floormat to never stay on topic when he sees a chance to make a personal attack.

It appears that in your criticism of me....you've repeated the same transgression you've just accused me of, wouldn't you say VM? Is the subject still gun control? whistle
BTW, are you "outing" your fellow brethren by assuming that I'm speaking in regard to him? ROTFLMBO

FingerLakes1.com
#1458068 --- 08/28/14 09:12 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: ]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: MWSG-17
Originally Posted By: Formermac
LolLol...depend on Floormat to never stay on topic when he sees a chance to make a personal attack.

It appears that in your criticism of me....you've repeated the same transgression you've just accused me of, wouldn't you say VM? Is the subject still gun control? whistle
BTW, are you "outing" your fellow brethren by assuming that I'm speaking in regard to him? ROTFLMBO

Ahahahahahahah...your amazing, Papa4!

While still off topic, wish I could say the same for you MR.T laugh Thanks for the confirmation.

#1458072 --- 08/29/14 06:36 AM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: VM Smith]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

grin

#1458074 --- 08/29/14 06:47 AM Re: My thoughts on gun control has been derailed bySands, VM,Harley & Cwjga [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

[/b][b]
Originally Posted By: cwjga

grin

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

#1458082 --- 08/29/14 07:22 AM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: Formermac]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
It appears that in your criticism of me....you've repeated the same transgression you've just accused me of, wouldn't you say VM?

Of course I wouldn't. That's like saying that pointing out that someone is a statist idiot makes one a statist idiot.

#1458084 --- 08/29/14 07:31 AM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: VM Smith]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Quote:
It appears that in your criticism of me....you've repeated the same transgression you've just accused me of, wouldn't you say VM?

Of course I wouldn't. That's like saying that pointing out that someone is a statist idiot makes one a statist idiot.

ROTFLMBO.........I'm so happen to report that your supposed intelligence is negated by your own continuance of accusations of derailment of the topic by further staying off topic. LOLOLOLOLOL
Be careful in your endeavors in this line of reasoning, you're appearing to look like an agent provocateur in regard to Harley, Sands & Cwjga. whistle

#1458110 --- 08/29/14 12:22 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: VM Smith]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Quote:

grin

#1458117 --- 08/29/14 02:31 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

laugh laugh laugh

Here you go Cwjga, let me help you out seeing that you have not the sense of a common Jackass to understand "On Topic"

#1458120 --- 08/29/14 02:46 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: Formermac]
sands Offline

What was the latest man-slaughtering technology in 1787? What was the state-of-the-art weapon on the battlefield in 1787 confused

#1458124 --- 08/29/14 02:56 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: sands]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

So happy that you're willing to work with me....the latest technology and mindset has a family preparing for the funeral of a gun instructor and a little 9 year old girl being traumatized for life. Rights come in all forms Sands, gun rights are only one of thousands....are you really that devoid of intellect or are you just feigning ignorance? Either situation isn't anything to laugh about. frown

#1458132 --- 08/29/14 03:50 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: sands]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: sands

What was the latest man-slaughtering technology in 1787? What was the state-of-the-art weapon on the battlefield in 1787 confused

Liberals are terrible at debating, Mac is no exception.

#1458134 --- 08/29/14 04:11 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

It appears that a certain Conservative possess no logic whatsoever in regard to 2014 events versus 1784 but continues to speaks in past tense.....but that ok, we understand the narrative, a old man with antiquated ideals and frustrated due to the fact that time has passed him by. I get a visual of a scrubby gray bearded fellow who has lost touch with reality.
You're so thin skinned that you're confusing attack with debate and act childish when you fail to win said debate thus resorting to HUGE signs due to a failure to articulate in an adult and intelligent manner. LMBO I'm still all for GUN CONTROL.

#1458138 --- 08/29/14 06:29 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: Formermac]
sands Offline

It appears that a certain Conservative possess no logic whatsoever in regard to 2014 events versus 1784 but continues to speaks in past tense.....

List of things common in 2014 but unheard of in 1787 (the year the Constitution was written), therefore NOT covered by the First Amendment....

1) The Internet (invented by Al Gore in 1969)
2) Computers
3) Phones - including cell phones
4) Television (broadcast and cable)
5) Radio (broadcast, satellite, Ham, FRS, GMRS)
6) E-Readers (iPad Air, NOOK, Kindle)
7) Movies (VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray, and even Laserdisc but NOT Beta. Beta is pure evil and an abomination)

#1458139 --- 08/29/14 06:45 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: sands]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

And your list relates to gun control how??????
Guess that's more of "Sands" LOGIC laugh laugh
No wonder you're relegated to signs to convey your thoughts. LMBO

#1458141 --- 08/29/14 07:12 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: Formermac]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

Sands, I have a question for you since the SECOND amendment states "The right to bear arms is the right to possess firearms granted by the United States Constitution .A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. Explain why is it illegal for any given person to own a gun without the benefit a gun permit? Do local and state gun restrictions violate the Second Amendment?
No placard please. whistle

#1458143 --- 08/29/14 07:55 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: Formermac]
sands Offline

Explain why is it illegal for any given person to own a gun without the benefit a gun permit?

I guess I would explain it like this. It is NOT illegal, "for any given person to own a gun without the benefit a gun permit" in:

ALABAMA
ALASKA
ARIZONA
ARKANSAS
COLORADO
DELAWARE
FLORIDA
GEORGIA
IDAHO
INDIANA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
MAINE
MISSISSIPPI
MISSOURI
MONTANA
NEVADA
NEW HAMPSHIRE
NEW MEXICO
NORTH CAROLINA
OHIO
OKLAHOMA
OREGON
PENNSYLVANIA
SOUTH CAROLINA
SOUTH DAKOTA
TENNESSEE
TEXAS
UTAH
VERMONT
VIRGINIA
WASHINGTON
WEST VIRGINIA
WISCONSIN
WYOMING

whistle

#1458146 --- 08/29/14 08:02 PM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: sands]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

I guess that I should have expected this much coming from you but not surprised. Being that our State of the Union contains 50 states, a few which were not on your list, you've once again in your ignorance failed to answer the question. You were present in class when they taught that right? grin grin
Isn't it ironic that the very state in which you reside, you've fail to list....explain that one? shocked

"The right to bear arms is the right to possess firearms granted by the United States Constitution .A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"

It appears that 14 or so states took that right away from "the people"

Again, explain your entitlement versus Constitutional rights?

#1458151 --- 08/30/14 07:28 AM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: sands]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

I believe you left out Michigan.

#1458152 --- 08/30/14 07:36 AM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: cwjga]
sands Offline

I left out Michigan because they require a permit to purchase a handgun from a private individual.

#1458154 --- 08/30/14 07:40 AM Re: My thoughts on gun control [Re: cwjga]
Formermac Offline
Silver Member

ROTFLMBO, are your intents to bolster Sands position? well, your addition only bolster my stance, I'm totally for gun control and simply ask Sands soooooo many times, what gives any gun owner the right to dictate who can or can not own a gun if that right is given Constitutionally, the very basis they've use in defending the right to own a gun seem to contradict the very premise that ALL People should have said right.
In regard to your input.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Michigan

Page 80 of 82 < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 >