FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1387235 - 02/13/13 11:41 PM Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front
Dr. Sarcassm Esq Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
Such a nice welcome to Seneca Falls seeing people out front of Goulds Corporate office smoking next to the sidewalk. Kids going by in cars I bet are impressed.

What a nice healthy Corporate image.

FingerLakes1.com
#1387237 - 02/14/13 12:29 AM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: Dr. Sarcassm Esq]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
Please don't attack Goulds. This isn't exactly a consumer operation. I do not expect a factory with no expectation of visitors to meet smoking standards.

There are lots of companies that have lax smoking rules where customers have to walk through smoke to get in the store. Lets focus on them

#1387248 - 02/14/13 07:29 AM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: Dr. Sarcassm Esq]
Sunny22 Offline

Loc: Noneya
You are such an idiot. People like you are such a waste of space on this earth, wasting time bitching about what other people are doing. Maybe if you were too busy minding your own business you would be too busy to be minding others.

#1387251 - 02/14/13 08:14 AM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: Dr. Sarcassm Esq]
kyle585 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
Originally Posted By: Dr. Sarcassm Esq
Such a nice welcome to Seneca Falls
Such a nice welcome to Seneca Falls coming down muddy route 414 dodging all the big trucks, and seeing the mountains and smelling the fresh mountain air.

#1387252 - 02/14/13 08:21 AM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: Dr. Sarcassm Esq]
centurion Offline

Loc: lodi express track
I get so tired of your drooling lips I think you and Kyle hold hands or maybe even swap drool

#1387283 - 02/14/13 12:40 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: centurion]
seneca dad22 Offline

Loc: NY
I love how everyone around here finds the most silly things offensive.

If you don't like Seneca Falls you may leave at any time.

Why do you care Dr ? Or are you just bored from being home all the time?

#1387300 - 02/14/13 03:04 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: seneca dad22]
Escape From SC Offline

Loc: NYS
Goulds is the holy grail of Seneca county lol, didn't you know they can do no wrong?

Besides, it's a bit humorous to be worrying about a few smokers outside of a factory/foundry when the majority of tourists to the area drive right past the largest toxic waste dump in the northeastern United States and suddenly find themselves thrown into a death race with semis overloaded with garbage and hell bent for leather. If they are not run off the road by drunk truckers or killed by a kitchen sink flying off the back of a truck and clean through their windshield, then maybe they can worry about being offended by driving passed some smokers.

In all honesty, I don't really give a damn what kind of experience tourists have in this area. I'm sure that would be different if I worked in some tourist-dependant job, but I don't so, eh.

#1387303 - 02/14/13 03:13 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: Escape From SC]
seneca dad22 Offline

Not to mention the fact that Fall Street is not the only entry point into Seneca Falls.

In most cities it's quite common to see throngs of workers outside smoking. I saw a McDonald's worker smoking right outside the new front door yesterday. Now that's classy. And it's common to see the employees of the Hotel Clarence smoking on the ramp right outside the front door.

It only grosses me out at food related places, but to each his own.

#1387304 - 02/14/13 03:15 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: seneca dad22]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
I love how everyone around here finds the most silly things offensive.

Well, not everyone...it's just the silly people.

Doc's theme song:

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
Jaws wide!!

Though my head is swollen
Keep them posters roilin'
Jaws wide!
Vain with wind and blather
Head full of feathers...

Thanks for the inspiration, Escape FSC. \:\)

#1387307 - 02/14/13 03:17 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: seneca dad22]
Geedog Offline

Goulds/IDA having a clandestine meeting ?

#1387346 - 02/14/13 07:53 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: Dr. Sarcassm Esq]
reds4256rose Offline

Loc: Watertown
Dr. Must be bored, I doubt there were employes standing right out front smoking, maybe someone walking in that parked in the southern parking lot across the street was finishing before walking in. The designated area for the office smokers is located out the back door near picnic tables and its always used...VM, I have to say his theme song is the trololol song lol, the one that runs on a ten hour loop on youtube.

#1387348 - 02/14/13 08:03 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: reds4256rose]
sammy-kid Offline

Loc: Florida Keys
I'm just waiting for the Seneca County Board of Supervisors to ban smoking in the whole county, then grant waivers for Special Interest Groups.

#1387354 - 02/14/13 09:56 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: reds4256rose]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
VM, I have to say his theme song is the trololol song lol, the one that runs on a ten hour loop on youtube.

LOL...althoughIdolike my"Rawhide"themetakeoff,I'llsearchyour song,whichIhaven'tbeenawareof.IfIcan'tfindit,I'llbeaskingforalink.Say,doesanybodyhavenysparespaces?I'mout.

#1387358 - 02/14/13 10:31 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: reds4256rose]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Ifoundit!Thatguy'sgood...thesimplistthingsarethehardest.I'llbetheactuallyhadtogotosingingschooltodothatthingthatwell.

Anybodyfindanyspacesyet?Idon'tknow...maybeI'llgivethemup.Withoneexception,thatIcanthinkof,strokesreawasteoftime.Golfstrokes,brainstrokes,keystrokes...younameit...justawasteoftimeandeffort.

Besides...33,000posts...y'allcanprobablyfigureoutwhatI'llsayafterthefirstfewwords,sohowmuchcantherestmatter?.

Imean,sometimesyoujustknow,likethis:

"Mr.Speaker,Mr.VicePresident,MembersofCongress,fellowcitizens..."

Afterthatwindup,Iknowit'sallgoingtobecrap...whywouldtheformulachange,afterallofthesedecades?

#1387377 - 02/15/13 01:26 AM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: VM Smith]
reds4256rose Offline

Loc: Watertown
ROTFLMAO

#1387499 - 02/16/13 08:10 AM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: reds4256rose]
unclealbert40 Offline

Loc: NYS
Check out the people from the "Group Home" on Cayuga St. They smoke right next to the day care center, Ohhhh and we buy their smokes.

#1387525 - 02/16/13 01:05 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: unclealbert40]
Hello_Governer Online   content

Loc: New York, Seneca
are you losers serious? complaining about smokers? really? thats the best youve got? if you hate this area so badly then move. honestly do us all a favor and leave because we like it here. and we dont blame our lot in life on some evil landfill or big bully scary tractor trailers or smokers. so seriously, if you hate seneca county so badly those of us who do like it will be happy to see you go.

#1387527 - 02/16/13 01:11 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: Escape From SC]
Hello_Governer Online   content

Loc: New York, Seneca
if you dont like it then move. its a big world out there. its like i said below, we like it here so stop talking crap about our neighborhood. only the lowest kind of person incessantly complains about their surroundings and never does anything to rectify the situation. so i say again, please leave our beautiful piece of earth or at least stop complaining about it because we like it the way it is.

#1387531 - 02/16/13 01:48 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: Hello_Governer]
kyle585 Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
so i say again, please leave our beautiful piece of earth or at least stop complaining about it because we like it the way it is.
You think it is beautiful with Mount Trashmore here? You like it the way it is? Amazing.

#1387533 - 02/16/13 01:50 PM Re: Goulds/ITT Tourist attraction - SMOKERS out front [Re: Hello_Governer]
kyle585 Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: Hello_Governer
only the lowest kind of person incessantly complains about their surroundings and never does anything to rectify the situation.
We are trying to rectify the situation. We can use your support.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >