49 and Gorgeous and Smart

Happy Birthday, Sarah Palin

FingerLakes1.com
#1386858 --- 02/11/13 08:06 PM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY

49? - Yes.

Gorgeous? - Reasonably attractive, perahps.

SMART ? ? ? - You're a comedian!

-------------

1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where... where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

2. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." --Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009

3. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

4. "Well, let's see. There's... of course in the great history of America, there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but..." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

5. ""Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!"" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010

6. "He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

7. "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

8. "Especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible." --Sarah Palin, defending her fiery campaign rhetoric in the wake of the Arizona shooting massacre by invoking a phrase ("blood libel") that typically refers historically to the alleged murder of Christian babies by Jews, Jan. 12, 2011

9. "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

10. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller, posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy, complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008

#1386864 --- 02/11/13 08:40 PM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: Timbo]

Shall we put up Obama's and the brilliant Joe the Jug-head Bidin's gaffes?

#1386888 --- 02/11/13 10:58 PM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: ]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Knock yourself out, that is, if you want to try and change another thread topic... again.

#1386897 --- 02/12/13 12:05 AM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: Timbo]

Say what you want, she's easier on the eye than Hillary!

#1386923 --- 02/12/13 01:56 AM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus
Say what you want, she's easier on the eye than Hillary!

...and only a dullard like you values physical attractiveness over intelligence, experience, and skill.

#1386925 --- 02/12/13 02:00 AM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Shall we put up Obama's and the brilliant Joe the Jug-head Bidin's gaffes?

To refute that, all you need to do is put up this gem. If you look in her eyes, you can practically hear the 5 O'Clock express pulling in.

Sarah Palin

BTW, the "gotcha question" she was asked was "What are you doing today?"

#1386934 --- 02/12/13 02:20 AM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: Josephus]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

HA!

Those dang lamestream liberal media gotcha questions! \:D

#1386938 --- 02/12/13 02:40 AM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: Timbo]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Originally Posted By: Timbo

Knock yourself out, that is, if you want to try and change another thread topic... again.

Says one who has just changed a "Happy Bday, Sarah" thread into a "Dredge Up Some of Sarah's Years-Old Stupid Mistakes, Like They Even Matter Now, Just So I can Start an Argument" thread.

And to top it all off, you're changing the thread direction of a thread started by the one whom you are accusing of being a topic-changer. Do you ever read over what you've written, to see whether its ridiculous or not?

#1386940 --- 02/12/13 02:43 AM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: VM Smith]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: VM Smith

Says one who has just changed a "Happy Bday, Sarah" thread into a "Dredge Up Some of Sarah's Years-Old Stupid Mistakes, Like They Even Matter Now, Just So I can Start an Argument" thread.

The statement "49 and Gorgeous and Smart" in reference to Sarah Palin is what started the argument... or do you think that statement is true?

#1386941 --- 02/12/13 02:48 AM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: Josephus]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
I don't have to even think about whether its true; it's meaningless. Its her birthday; why do I have to be concerned about what she is? Do you think she's ever going to be Pres? Does it really matter what CJ thinks she is, then? That may be a paramount, pressing concern to some, but not to me; I'm not afflicted with "CJ living in my head syndrome", as he is.

Set up the BBQ, CJ...I'll bring the beer. Don't worry; there's probably a lot of empty space in there.

#1386955 --- 02/12/13 04:30 AM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: VM Smith]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

I don't have to even think about whether its true; it's meaningless. Its her birthday; why do I have to be concerned about what she is? Do you think she's ever going to be Pres? Does it really matter what CJ thinks she is, then? That may be a paramount, pressing concern to some, but not to me; I'm not afflicted with "CJ living in my head syndrome", as he is.

Set up the BBQ, CJ...I'll bring the beer. Don't worry; there's probably a lot of empty space in there.

Then by your reasoning of logic, Chicago never should have brought Palin up in the first place. Perhaps you should discuss it with HIM.

#1386974 --- 02/12/13 01:11 PM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: ]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
49 and Gorgeous and Smart

Happy Birthday, Sarah Palin

Happy Birthday!

#1386975 --- 02/12/13 01:14 PM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: VM Smith]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY

And to top it all off, you're changing the thread direction of a thread started by the one whom you are accusing of being a topic-changer. Do you ever read over what you've written, to see whether its ridiculous or not?

That is what the left does when it has nothing. Oh wait they have Joe. That would be the Joe that says we need gun control to stop mass shootings, but that gun control won't stop mass shootings.

#1386981 --- 02/12/13 02:06 PM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: cwjga]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Originally Posted By: cwjga

That is what the left does when it has nothing. Oh wait they have Joe. That would be the Joe that says we need gun control to stop mass shootings, but that gun control won't stop mass shootings.

I have no problem with you or Harley saying Happy Birthday to Sarah Palin. I DO have a problem when someone tries to classify such a dolt as someone who is smart. And guess what... I can say that right here if I choose to! And if you think that offering a rebuttal to such a claim is nothing... well, that pretty much sums up what I think of your intelligence level. Pretty much nil, if you're curious.

Oh... do I think we need gun control? Wouldn't be a bad idea to at least examine. Do I think it would stop mass shootings? Well, consider that most (if not all) mass shootings are being done by legal gun owners, or relatives of such. Not by gang bangers or street criminals. BTW, nice attempt at shifting the topic. This is what YOU attempt when you have nothing.

#1386983 --- 02/12/13 02:08 PM Re: 49 and Gorgeous and Smart [Re: Timbo]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Then by your reasoning of logic, Chicago never should have brought Palin up in the first place. Perhaps you should discuss it with HIM.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Timbo.