FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1383582 - 01/21/13 01:06 AM Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters
Timbo Offline

Loc: CNY

Utah Business Owner, Says Obamacare Forced Firings; Obama Supporters First To Go First.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/18...=small-business

FingerLakes1.com
#1383592 - 01/21/13 06:38 AM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: Timbo]
SilverRose Offline

Loc: Heart of the Lakes
Consequences of our choices can be painful.

#1383593 - 01/21/13 06:40 AM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: Timbo]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County
if this is true.....works for me....they wanted Hope and Change, now they get to experience both:)

#1383599 - 01/21/13 07:58 AM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: SportsRef1]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: SportsRef1
if this is true.....works for me....they wanted Hope and Change, now they get to experience both:)

Little by little people find out just how terrible Obamacare is.

#1383611 - 01/21/13 10:02 AM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: cwjga]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
I have to wonder what the response would if if a company started firing Tea Party supporters based solely on their political beliefs and affiliations...

#1383612 - 01/21/13 10:16 AM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: SportsRef1]

Yep, they got what they wanted and now its time to pay piper.

#1383615 - 01/21/13 10:53 AM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: Timbo]
Lucinda Knotts Offline

Loc: USA
I still have to wonder what the response would if if a company started firing Tea Party supporters based solely on their political beliefs and affiliations...

#1383616 - 01/21/13 10:58 AM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Jeff Peters Offline

Loc: Geneva
Outrage and Congressional hearings! After all, it is a matter of free speech.

#1383618 - 01/21/13 11:54 AM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: cwjga]

Originally Posted By: cwjga

Not just how terrible Obamacare is! But how terrible Obama is as a President and as a person.

#1383619 - 01/21/13 12:30 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
SportsRef1 Offline

Originally Posted By: Lucinda Knotts
I still have to wonder what the response would if if a company started firing Tea Party supporters based solely on their political beliefs and affiliations...

keep on wondering I guess...LOL..haven't seen a story concerning the tea party....maybe they can call Barack and he'll assist them in getting some of that Obama money.

#1383630 - 01/21/13 01:04 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline

keep on wondering I guess...LOL..haven't seen a story concerning the tea party....maybe they can call Barack and he'll assist them in getting some of that Obama money.

Would you please outline the list of 'Obama money' you refer to, so that we may thoroughly eviscerate your argument? Thanks!

#1383632 - 01/21/13 01:16 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Timbo Offline

There are several other states making ready, in an effort to make such actions illegal.

I love how gun kooks will slavishly defend to the death, the second amendment (however mis-enterpreted) yet, have no problem ignoring at LEAST two other amendments when it serves them. It's appalling to watch theses hypocrites wrap themselves in the flag and hijack the word Patriot. They have no idea what the meanings of the word represent. They're twisting the term into a warped, carcass of the true definition.

#1383634 - 01/21/13 01:20 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
cwjga Offline

Loc: NY
I have to wonder what the response would if if a company started firing Tea Party supporters based solely on their political beliefs and affiliations...

Who was fired solely for their political beliefs and affiliations?

#1383638 - 01/21/13 01:35 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: ]
Timbo Offline

Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus

Not just how terrible Obamacare is! But how terrible Obama is as a President and as a person.

At least HE provided his birth certificate and showed up for his inauguration.

YOU on the other hand, have (on at least two occasions), failed to follow through on your word to provide your DD-214. Once, backing out of a visit to the local chapter of The Veteran's of Foreign Wars and most recently, failing to show up at a different VFW at all, AFTER having been the one to have set the time AND location. But THEN in your final act of cowardice and dishonor, YOU LIED and said that you showed, while accusing those who DID show, of FAILING to show. It's all a matter of record. Right here, in your own posts, in your own black and white, Pseudonym signed words, freely available for anyone to confirm for themselves.

You have NO Honor. And therefore, your opinion means NOTHING to those of us who know, and least of all, to those of us who served.

#1383649 - 01/21/13 01:56 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: Timbo]
SportsRef1 Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

There are several other states making ready, in an effort to make such actions illegal.

I love how gun kooks will slavishly defend to the death, the second amendment (however mis-enterpreted) yet, have no problem ignoring at LEAST two other amendments when it serves them. It's appalling to watch theses hypocrites wrap themselves in the flag and hijack the word Patriot. They have no idea what the meanings of the word represent. They're twisting the term into a warped, carcass of the true definition.

again....if this is true then those folks will be experiencing Hope and Change first hand(good for them,they wanted it).......and even if "at will" states were forced to abide by some hastily drawn laws dealing with private sector business's, those fiscally conservative business owners would just have to be smarter in how they approach these matters.....

#1383650 - 01/21/13 01:57 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: cwjga]

Even better than firing his two Obama supports he also is charging liberals a surcharge of a $1.00.

#1383656 - 01/21/13 02:16 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: ]
Harley Bob Tale Offline

Loc: Mars

#1383661 - 01/21/13 02:18 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: Harley Bob Tale]
Timbo Offline

Originally Posted By: Harley Bob Tale

Can I get an AMEN?

#1383676 - 01/21/13 02:45 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: SportsRef1]
Timbo Offline

Originally Posted By: Timbo

again....if this is true then those folks will be experiencing Hope and Change first hand(good for them,they wanted it).......and even if "at will" states were forced to abide by some hastily drawn laws dealing with private sector business's, those fiscally conservative business owners would just have to be smarter in how they approach these matters.....

Except that four states have ruled that (in most cases), it is unconstitutional to fire someone for political affiliation. More soon to come.

There are also plans to introduce federal legislation to outlaw such abuse of civil rights.

#1383677 - 01/21/13 02:46 PM Re: Business Owner Fires Obama Supporters [Re: ]
Timbo Offline

Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus

Even better than firing his two Obama supports he also is charging liberals a surcharge of a $1.00.

You have serious reading comprehension problems, don't you? But then we already knew that. Sorry about that. Strap on your safety helmet and have at it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >