FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17
Topic Options
#1398678 --- 04/23/13 11:21 AM Re: Obama to strip gun rights may start Civil War [Re: past tense]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Nothing ever changes around here, which I love. Gun control threads turn into threads about "privileged" overpaid teachers, and tutorials on DMV rules.

Foruming!

FingerLakes1.com
#1398679 --- 04/23/13 11:24 AM Re: Obama to strip gun rights may start Civil War [Re: past tense]

Originally Posted By: past tense
Nothing ever changes around here, which I love. Gun control threads turn into threads about "privileged" overpaid teachers, and tutorials on DMV rules.

Foruming!

You know it baby, somethings never change.

Pt, are you still on vacation?

#1398681 --- 04/23/13 11:25 AM Re: Obama to strip gun rights may start Civil War [Re: ]
past tense Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Houston, TX
More like, "projects waiting for stuff from other people to come in". So it looks like a vacation but it will end when the right emails come in.

#1398688 --- 04/23/13 11:56 AM Re: Obama to strip gun rights may start Civil War [Re: past tense]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
PT, that is the main thing that keeps me coming back (even though I have vacated the premises). Where else can I find a comparable group of loonies? (Self included.)

#1398689 --- 04/23/13 11:58 AM Re: Obama to strip gun rights may start Civil War [Re: Greymane]

Originally Posted By: Greymane
PT, that is the main thing that keeps me coming back (even though I have vacated the premises). Where else can I find a comparable group of loonies? (Self included.)
\:\)

#1506448 --- 10/11/17 05:01 PM Re: Obama to strip gun rights may start Civil War [Re: Hard Corps]
scwoodchuck Offline

Loc: LOST IN SPACE
Timbo can you say narcissistic ? Cause you are grin

Originally Posted By: Hard Corps
Originally Posted By: Timbo
I just don't give credence to false quotes used to manipulate the meaning to imply a different meaning. So far I demonstrated EACH one of yours to be patently false. You'll never get an argument from me if you represent the facts.

However, If you're talking about a good cigar and bottle of wine, there may be hope for you after all. I suspect you make a pretty mean bowl of chili. When should I come over? ;-)

I think you only label them as false quotes when it goes against what you think. You haven't demonstrated anything I have said as false. For one Obama wants to reinstate the assault weapons ban and that is a gun ban and goes against..."shall not be infringed".

Target practice and shooting competitions clearly do count. It's a sport for some. It's a hobby for some. For me it was a hobby that I enjoyed with my kids. In the earlier years we would spend the day shooting with lunch in between. Fun, laughs, a little family bonding and now it's all great memories that we share.

My pre-ban assault weapon hasn't killed anyone. Not even in war.

There are NO limits to the right to bear arms defined in the 2nd Amendment.

And no you can't come over. You may find my assault weapon with it's red dot scope and attached flashlight offensive.

Edited by scwoodchuck (10/11/17 05:10 PM)

#1506449 --- 10/11/17 05:24 PM Re: Obama to strip gun rights may start Civil War [Re: scwoodchuck]
Timbo Offline
Silver Member

Loc: CNY
Originally Posted By: scwoodchuck
There are NO limits to the right to bear arms defined in the 2nd Amendment.

Sure there are...

1) The right to own firearms is limited to a well-armed militia.

and

2) the Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that NO Constitutional rights are without limits.

NEXT!!!

Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17