FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1372797 - 11/10/12 12:15 AM Zwick Road House??
angel13 Offline

Loc: NY
I'm interested to know if anyone has any information regarding the house on the corner of 414 and Zwick Road in Seneca Falls that supposedly at one time had residents that performed satanic rituals? The house is currently abandoned, and I've heard from various sources that very demonic things happened at this house because these people would try to summon demons and satan and rumor has it they even performed human and goat sacrifices and people in town tried to burn the house down and a cellar door remains on the property? Does anyone know truth behind this story?

Edited by angel13 (11/10/12 12:18 AM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1372799 - 11/10/12 03:30 AM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: angel13]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Absolutely true.

#1372805 - 11/10/12 05:17 AM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: angel13]
Sallie Offline

Many houses in the county have the same story about them. The house I lived in, in Waterloo had the same story. The only demons here is the tax man. I am a practicing Witch and have found little truth in most stories here.

Edited by Sallie (11/10/12 05:17 AM)

#1372806 - 11/10/12 05:40 AM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: Sallie]
DR. D Offline

Loc: Waterloo/Seneca Falls/Junius/T...
Originally Posted By: Sallie
Many houses in the county have the same story about them. The house I lived in, in Waterloo had the same story. The only demons here is the tax man. I am a practicing Witch and have found little truth in most stories here.

First, not a chance. I actually dont believe that their is another house in our local area that has that lore behind it.

There is not another house in Seneca County that even comes close to call it by name although there are a few with a "haunted" history.

What do taxes have to do with the persons post?

If your a witch, then you are nieve to believe that only what you know is what you know and thats the only truth.

The original "Zwick" house is long since gone. I would love to know which one is the new Zwick house.

#1372862 - 11/10/12 12:54 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: DR. D]
Sasquatch Offline

Loc: Waterloo
First, Satanism is a real religion and doesn't deal with demons nor human or goat sacrifice. (Welcome to the 21st century.) http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/_FAQ.html
Second, everyone likes a good folk tale. I've heard similar stories but have always regarded them as just that: stories. If villagers burned down their house, I'm certain there was some reason. It may have been well what you say was the reason but on a false notion. Remember the Salem witch trials were based on lies and rumors. But these "trials" didn't only happen in Salem. I'm sure the house is fine to live in.
I think the taxman comment was an attempt at humor (I liked it). As far as Sallie being a practicing witch I can only assume her ability to be correct would not only be based on her religious beliefs but also on her interest in occult and supernatural which her religion would require. Also I know witches are not like on tv. I am familiar with, though do not profess to know much about, Wicca.

#1372887 - 11/10/12 06:52 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: Sasquatch]
angel13 Offline

Nobody lives in the house it's completely boarded up

#1372888 - 11/10/12 06:53 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: Sasquatch]
angel13 Offline

I've just heard this story so many times from all different types of sources! It supposedly happened in the 70s and was kept silent.

#1372889 - 11/10/12 06:53 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: VM Smith]
angel13 Offline

Really?? How do you know?

#1372891 - 11/10/12 06:55 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: DR. D]
angel13 Offline

Well I heard one was burnt down and supposedly there's a cellar door left on the property, but in the early 2000s my friends brother entered the boarded up abandoned houses basement and there were chairs lined in a circle and markings that had to deal with satanism and the devil, it looked like a satanic ritual had been going on. There were also animal masks.

#1372892 - 11/10/12 07:36 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: angel13]
Dizzyt Offline

Well, I will sit here and tell you we came upon the same exact thing, but up at Harriett Hollister Spencer Park in Hemlock, NY. They called it the "Circle 7" and there was a pit, with a wooden board that had the pentagram on it. In the pit was found remains of burnt animal debris. Candles were set up around it. It was well known all over the Town of Honeoye, Hemlock and Canadice that this was indeed going on in certain areas up in those hills by the lake. It definitely was. Also, there were many things going on at a place called Prospect Hill in Palmyra, all of this both stories together happened back in the 80's. If you remember the Chad Campbell who killed Cindy Lewis (the babysitter) and the toddler she was babysitting, in a horrific knife slashing in Palmyra, that story was all surrounded by it being a Satanic Ritual.

Isaac Asimov

#1372895 - 11/10/12 08:52 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: angel13]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Originally Posted By: angel13
Really?? How do you know?

I was joking. Belief in the supernatural is a mental disorder.

#1372901 - 11/10/12 09:57 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: angel13]
SilverEagle Offline

Loc: Waterloo, NY
Hey Angel,

Why don't you ask Tad, she might knows more.

#1372918 - 11/11/12 07:21 AM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: SilverEagle]
AMP130 Offline

Loc: new york
I myself am not sure what I believe as far as the Zwick house or the road. I do know a couple of people who I consider very trustworthy that have had in there own words not mine, very very scary incidents. Now again it's all what you believe and again I do not know where I fall into that range but maybe there is something to that house and road.

#1372920 - 11/11/12 07:48 AM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: AMP130]
Bogie Offline

Loc: Spade & Archer
Originally Posted By: AMP130
I myself am not sure what I believe as far as the Zwick house or the road. I do know a couple of people who I consider very trustworthy that have had in there own words not mine, very very scary incidents. Now again it's all what you believe and again I do not know where I fall into that range but maybe there is something to that house and road.

Hmmm,....
Yep, all the Zwicks I knew back in the day were involved with spirits for sure, but they were the ethanol based kind.
And, the only animals they sacrificed were deer.

\:\/

#1372955 - 11/11/12 02:32 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: Bogie]
Sallie Offline

Bogie I agree. Weren't the Zwicks back then the only people who lived on that road? Why doesn't angel ask them, some of the Zwicks must still be around.

#1372970 - 11/11/12 07:03 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: Sallie]
RigaMortis Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls
I've been in the house people are talking about, no such thing, it's a burnt down house, no cellar door, no remains. This was probably 12 years ago. People also used to talk about a house on Yost (sic?) Rd. and me and my buddies went in there too, but it was just a run down house. Nothing supernatural occurred and there were no signs of anyone being there in a long time. Angel your brothers friends probably just told you that to get a rise out of you, I assure you we looked around for awhile for "satanic" stuff and found nothing.

#1372981 - 11/11/12 08:58 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: RigaMortis]
I did it! Offline

Loc: West Coast 29 Palms
question was on the corner of 414 and Zwick road.
It has a rather long drive way and use to be a barn there. It's also if I have the correct one was across from the Sission Family's farm. Now is this the one you are all talking about?
The only one on the / near the corner.

I think it belongs to the Amish or Mennonites.
The old house that burned down belonged to old man Zwick.

#1372993 - 11/12/12 01:02 AM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: angel13]
Sallie Offline

angel, Why are you so interested in this house and ritual?
Are you a witch hunter? Who are these sources, you believe in their stories with no actual witnesses? Are you a practitioner of the Dark Arts, as I noticed your interesting forum name? Does it mean Fallen Angel or Dark Angel, as the number 13 is sacred to the witches but most people consider it unlucky? Are you part of a local coven? Or do you just like rumors for the drama as Halloween has just past?

#1373005 - 11/12/12 11:23 AM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: Sallie]
I did it! Offline

Loc: West Coast 29 Palms
# 13 means a lot to bikers. At worked yrs back some ao stole my Santanic Bible. The bible did no more than almost to a tee explain life as we all live it today it was interesting.
Three sides to all stories Gods'the Devil's then the real truth. Who knows what that may be .I'll trust God and his ways.

#1373012 - 11/12/12 12:56 PM Re: Zwick Road House?? [Re: I did it!]
1moreagain Offline

Loc: corrupt seneca county
Its an urban legend. When i was growing up story was that the family that lied in the real zwick house was murdered by the father. All but the infant which he could not kill. So he left the infant down by the stream exposed to natural elements and animals to die. He then hung himself in the "belltower" of the house. And that sometimes at night you vould hear the screams of the infant echoing through the woods, and that on the right night you could see the shape of a body swinging from the belltower.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >