FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1372791 --- 11/09/12 10:36 PM New Book Extols Apostle Barack

New Book Extols Apostle Barack

As a result of living through his contemptible regime, we know Barack Hussein Obama as a insolent left-wing punk, profoundly unsuited to high office, who has managed to achieve political success by perfectly personifying liberalism in an age characterized by the triumph of this disgraceful form of national decline. But considering that moonbats write most of the history books, that’s probably not how future Americans will see him.

Prior to Obama, the worst president we had ever endured in terms of inflicting lasting damage on our liberty and prosperity was Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Yet today FDR is given credit for ending the Great Depression, which in reality he prolonged for years with policies that no reasonable person could expect to have any other effect. He only ended it by finally dying, thereby sparing us the fate of the Soviet Union.

Likewise, today’s SCoaMF will be tomorrow’s demigod. The deification is already well underway with books like The Gospel According to Apostle Barack: In Search of a More Perfect Political Union as Heaven Here on Earth by Barbara Thompson:

The book’s thesis is that Obama is not just the 43rd president of the United States. Much more than that, he’s an apostle akin to Martin Luther King, Jr. or even Jesus Christ.

According to Thompson, she began to have a series of unusual dreams as she formulated ways to help Obama win the 2012 presidential election:

I learned that Jesus walked the earth to create a more civilized society, Martin (Luther King) walked the earth to create a more justified society, but, Apostle Barack, the name he was called in my dreams, would walk the earth to create a more equalized society, for the middle class and working poor. Apostle Barack, the next young leader with a new cause, had been taken to the mountaintop and allowed to see over the other side.

The stated goal of Thompson’s book is to “unlock the answers” contained within Obama’s numerous speeches, so that “his followers” may have a guide “to creating and living in the reality of a middle class lifestyle that was so economically and ethically sound that it appeared to be ‘heaven here on earth.’”

Meanwhile, the earth sane people live on is beginning to look more like hell, with real unemployment around 15%, the national debt well over $16 trillion and streaking upward, unfunded liabilities over $121 trillion, a recession imminent, a newly aggressive Iran on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons, Al Qaeda on the rise, and an infantile electorate utterly unwilling to elect adults who will address these or any other serious issues.

Apostle Barack graces the dreams of delusional moonbats.

Edited by Chicago Jesus (11/09/12 10:39 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1372840 --- 11/10/12 09:23 AM Re: New Book Extols Apostle Barack [Re: ]
Cuzi Sedso Offline

Loc: NY
And yet he was elected again by a majority of the people! Harley, you're a pathetic whiner with a sick mind fixated on the President.

#1372864 --- 11/10/12 12:04 PM Re: New Book Extols Apostle Barack [Re: Cuzi Sedso]
Ohithere Offline

Originally Posted By: Cuzi Sedso
And yet he was elected again by a majority of the people! Harley, you're a pathetic whiner with a sick mind fixated on the President.

Cuzi, you are obsolutely correct but rest assure that his insignificant life has virtually no affect politically. Now collectively these Conservative "wackos" do have a voice which we observed this past year but did you also observe as well the energy and enthusiasm from the liberal side? the addage...let them scream and spew vitriolic messages, we'll have our say at the polls....do I say more? A new fact, the US has changed demographically and what you are observing is the fear of ignorant, hard cored white men that can't accept the fact that this country is slowly pushing them to the sidelines.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/09/opinion/carville-buckwalter-poza-election/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Edited by Ohithere (11/10/12 12:20 PM)

#1372865 --- 11/10/12 12:16 PM Re: New Book Extols Apostle Barack [Re: ]
Barack Obama Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus

This is one of my favorite pictures of me. While I truely love all pictures of me, I like this one especially because it makes me look like Elvis. I can imagine this painting, done in velvet, hanging over the couch in Michael Moore's living room. Thank you.

#1372871 --- 11/10/12 02:18 PM Re: New Book Extols Apostle Barack [Re: Barack Obama]

Originally Posted By: Barack Obama
Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus

This is one of my favorite pictures of me. While I truely love all pictures of me, I like this one especially because it makes me look like Elvis. I can imagine this painting, done in velvet, hanging over the couch in Michael Moore's living room. Thank you.

Can you imagine Mikey Moore done in velvet and hanging over Obama's fireplace?