FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1368231 - 10/12/12 10:27 AM CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate
newsman38 Offline

Loc: Fourth Estate
CNN Poll says Ryan beat Biden in vice-presidential debate

Wisconsin Representative Paul Ryan won Thursday night's debate with Vice President Joe Biden, according to a CNN/ORC International poll of 381 registered voters who watched the nationally televised event.

Forty-eight percent of those surveyed said Ryan fared better in the vice-presidential debate, compared with 44 percent for Biden, according to results aired on CNN after the event concluded. The results were within the survey's five-percentage- point margin of error.

By Michael Shepard
Bloomberg News

FingerLakes1.com
#1368252 - 10/12/12 12:47 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: newsman38]
ProAct Offline

Loc: New York State, Seneca County
I saw Biden as the winner. Biden spoke the truth, Ryan not so, just making accusations.

#1368254 - 10/12/12 01:03 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: ProAct]
Ohithere Offline

Originally Posted By: ProAct
I saw Biden as the winner. Biden spoke the truth, Ryan not so, just making accusations.

What was the deal with Ryan's unquenchable thirst? I told my wife last night that I pray Mr.Ryan don't suffer a full bladder. Reminds me of a scene from the Forrest Gump movie, Forrest was invited to the White House and consumed a great deal of soda pop, when greeted by President J.F. Kennedy, Forrest was quoted as telling the President "I gotta Pee"

#1368255 - 10/12/12 01:12 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: ProAct]

Ahahahahahahhahaha... no kidding!

#1368256 - 10/12/12 01:19 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: ProAct]
cwjga Online   content

Loc: NY

What truth, I missed it. Was it the truth about why Paris had a marine security detail on 9-11 but libya did not. Was it the truth about why premiums have gone up when they said they went down. was it the truth about the middle income tax increases they have but on us. Was it the truth about the cuts in military spending Ryan has propossed.

There was no truth in any thing Biden said.

#1368257 - 10/12/12 01:20 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: Ohithere]
cwjga Online   content

Originally Posted By: Ohithere

What was the deal with Ryan's unquenchable thirst? I told my wife last night that I pray Mr.Ryan don't suffer a full bladder. Reminds me of a scene from the Forrest Gump movie, Forrest was invited to the White House and consumed a great deal of soda pop, when greeted by President J.F. Kennedy, Forrest was quoted as telling the President "I gotta Pee"

Biden was to busy laughing and making noises through the whole thing to drink.

#1368261 - 10/12/12 01:25 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: cwjga]
Ohithere Offline

Originally Posted By: cwjga

Once again, the only factchecks you know is Fox News(Smile)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/elect...,0,743796.story

#1368266 - 10/12/12 01:41 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: Ohithere]
cwjga Online   content

I watched him laughing and I heard him making noises while Ryan was making valid points. Not sure why you need fact check for that.

Somewhat disturbing that Biden thinks that millions of people out of work and on food stamps, and people being killed in Libya because they don't know what is going on is funny.

#1368268 - 10/12/12 01:55 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: cwjga]
Ohithere Offline

I watched him laughing and I heard him making noises while Ryan was making valid points. Not sure why you need fact check for that.

Somewhat disturbing that Biden thinks that millions of people out of work and on food stamps, and people being killed in Libya because they don't know what is going on is funny.

Factchecks are based on independent sources with no agenda to state just opinions to make political points.What I've observe from both parties,each telling a great deals of lies and partial truths to gain the assumed edge.All you've espouse here is what you heard based on "their" perceived truth. Do some research, My perceived ignorance of you is sometimes verified by many of your postings.

Edited by Ohithere (10/12/12 02:12 PM)

#1368269 - 10/12/12 01:58 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: Ohithere]
SportsRef1 Offline

Loc: Seneca County

Chicago Tribune.....LOL!......might as well quote MSNBC.

#1368270 - 10/12/12 02:03 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: SportsRef1]
Ohithere Offline

While I laugh similarily like Biden did last night, give me your factual news outlet.

#1368271 - 10/12/12 02:54 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: Ohithere]

While I laugh similarily like Biden did last night, give me your factual news outlet.
What was your news outlet again?

Edited by Chicago Jesus (10/12/12 03:36 PM)

#1368274 - 10/12/12 03:29 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: Ohithere]
cwjga Online   content

Factchecks are based on independent sources with no agenda to state just opinions to make political points.What I've observe from both parties,each telling a great deals of lies and partial truths to gain the assumed edge.All you've espouse here is what you heard based on "their" perceived truth. Do some research, My perceived ignorance of you is sometimes verified by many of your postings.

Your ignorance is forgiven.
No need to do fact check on their personal conduct. I could see for myself that Ryan was respectful in his actions and Joe was condescending, or should I say he acted like a typical liberal.

#1368278 - 10/12/12 04:34 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: cwjga]
sands Offline

No need to do fact check on their personal conduct. I could see for myself that Ryan was respectful in his actions and Joe was condescending, or should I say he acted like a typical liberal.

#1368280 - 10/12/12 05:37 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: sands]
SilverRose Offline

Loc: Heart of the Lakes

#1368286 - 10/12/12 07:11 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: SilverRose]
ProAct Offline

Loc: New York State, Seneca County
Libya's security - Republican nos.

#1368289 - 10/12/12 08:15 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: SilverRose]
kyle585 Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Somewhere out there
http://news.yahoo.com/biden-had-edge-vp-debate-reuters-ipsos-poll-205014063.html

(Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden came out on top of Thursday night's vice presidential debate with Republican challenger Paul Ryan, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

The energetic Biden claimed a seven-point victory - 42 percent to 35 percent - among registered voters, with a similar margin among independents.

Voters said Biden was more qualified to be president, as the vice president moved from 43 to 45 percent on that question over the course of the debate, and Ryan stayed at 35 percent. The Wisconsin congressman's presence on the Romney ticket may also cause trouble for the Republican Party: 27 percent of registered voters said Ryan made them less favorable toward Romney, up from 21 percent before the debate.

Edited by kyle585 (10/12/12 08:24 PM)

#1368315 - 10/13/12 11:55 AM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: kyle585]
Ohithere Offline

Originally Posted By: kyle585
http://news.yahoo.com/biden-had-edge-vp-debate-reuters-ipsos-poll-205014063.html

(Reuters) - Vice President Joe Biden came out on top of Thursday night's vice presidential debate with Republican challenger Paul Ryan, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

The energetic Biden claimed a seven-point victory - 42 percent to 35 percent - among registered voters, with a similar margin among independents.

Voters said Biden was more qualified to be president, as the vice president moved from 43 to 45 percent on that question over the course of the debate, and Ryan stayed at 35 percent. The Wisconsin congressman's presence on the Romney ticket may also cause trouble for the Republican Party: 27 percent of registered voters said Ryan made them less favorable toward Romney, up from 21 percent before the debate.

Lets see if this subject will come up again in the near future,positive that it will.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ioned-cuts?lite

#1368317 - 10/13/12 02:06 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: Ohithere]
Bow Wow Offline

Loc: Dirt Pile
Only the losers complain about the moderator. This was a debate, not just two candidates repeating their stump speeches. Ryan had his speeches down pretty well, but the questioning about if he really has a financial plan and abortions really tells the story. The six studies that supports his financial plan includes two on line blogs, and two right wing editorials editorials. I forget (but will look up and let you know) the other so called studies.

Joe hit home again and again. Ryan's letters requesting stimulus money, along with the fact that the next president will have two or Supreme Court Justices to appoint only strengthens the need to keep Romney out of the Oval Office.

The race is over.

#1368319 - 10/13/12 02:33 PM Re: CNN: Ryan beats Biden in debate [Re: Bow Wow]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Cayuga bioregion

Spot on Bow Wow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >