FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16
Topic Options
#1487662 --- 07/31/16 10:01 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: helpme]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
This is why I keep asking you for information.

The hotel is scheduled to open soon. Will the state come in and shut down the sewer system AFTER it opens, or will they come in before? or will they seek fines for all the violations you are reporting?

What state agency has the lead?

Originally Posted By: helpme
It appears there's a lot you don't know, there's no statute of limitations on violations of parklands, so I'll sit back and let the State do there thing first before I deliver the final blow to the waterfront "projects".

FingerLakes1.com
#1488259 --- 08/14/16 03:39 AM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: all seeing eye]
helpme Offline

Loc: dresden
"UPDATE" it appears that one of the planning board members has failed to disclose that he is an investor of the hotel, if true he will be charged with a misdemeanor for failing to report this conflict of interest which could void all contracts related to that project. This alleged crime could also lead to possible misdeeds of "bigger fish' downstream involving other related developments that received state and local funds.

Edited by helpme (08/14/16 03:41 AM)

#1499271 --- 05/25/17 06:19 AM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: j3668py]
leeoh Offline

Loc: dundee
Once again the local newspaper has failed to tell the true facts, this weeks front page headlines read "Village ready to seal the deal" fail to tell the truth about the NEW Agreement between the parties of the of the Boat company. The story fails to tell its readers that in this new agreement the Village will be Losing $100,000 in this deal and the county must now pay the developer $120.000 to seal the deal. The 3 year delay took place because the Village Mayor and village attorney Ed Brockman were caught trying to give the developer parkland that runs along the outlet. Then the developer's hired hands were caught taking waste material off the boat company property to be used for fill at the Hampton Hotel, the developer that was forced by the DEC to take this material to the landfill which cost him $310,000. Gwen please rewrite your fake news story and this time please tell the true story.

#1499276 --- 05/25/17 11:39 AM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: leeoh]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: leeoh
Once again the local newspaper has failed to tell the true facts, this weeks front page headlines read "Village ready to seal the deal" fail to tell the truth about the NEW Agreement between the parties of the of the Boat company. The story fails to tell its readers that in this new agreement the Village will be Losing $100,000 in this deal and the county must now pay the developer $120.000 to seal the deal. The 3 year delay took place because the Village Mayor and village attorney Ed Brockman were caught trying to give the developer parkland that runs along the outlet. Then the developer's hired hands were caught taking waste material off the boat company property to be used for fill at the Hampton Hotel, the developer that was forced by the DEC to take this material to the landfill which cost him $310,000. Gwen please rewrite your fake news story and this time please tell the true story.
Get Real! That paper isn't worth the paper it is printed on! Have you ever seen them take on any controversy! They are part of the Good Ole Boys Club!

#1499286 --- 05/25/17 01:30 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: gassy one]
leeoh Offline

Loc: dundee
I talked to a village trustee today about the village board passing this new agreement, he told me that the board members weren't provided a copy of this new agreement. Therefore he wasn't aware that the village would lose $100,000 in this new agreement, then why in the hell did he vote for it?

#1499296 --- 05/25/17 09:43 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: leeoh]
gassy one Offline

Originally Posted By: leeoh
I talked to a village trustee today about the village board passing this new agreement, he told me that the board members weren't provided a copy of this new agreement. Therefore he wasn't aware that the village would lose $100,000 in this new agreement, then why in the hell did he vote for it?
Sounds like Stewart!

Page 16 of 16 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16