FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
#1484191 --- 04/27/16 09:35 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: leeoh]
all seeing eye Offline

Loc: Seneca Lake
Don't miss the filing deadline....it is 120 days from the date of the action being challenged.

Originally Posted By: leeoh
Very good now you know that it covers all parks, now put away that boat company bill, now I will explain the Firemen field caper by the village board. The Firemen Field was purchased with GRANT Money and there was strings attached which were that the village can't SELL,BUILD BELOW OR ABOVE The Land of the FIREMEN FIELD without the approval from the state legislature. The village just put a sewer line below the firemen field and built a sewer pump house above ground. The Mayor and the rest of the village board knew they were breaking the law and by doing so was in fact was stealing park land from the village residents. Shortly a lawsuit will be filed in Yates County Supreme Court requesting that the sewer line and pump house be removed for failure to get approval from the State legislature, this will prevent the new hotel from opening.

FingerLakes1.com
#1484240 --- 04/30/16 11:13 AM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: all seeing eye]
helpme Offline

Loc: dresden
No not true there's no statute of limitations, take for example The Finger Lakes tourism alliance building located at Red Jacket Park since 1969 it's a non park use therefore it must go. The building was built on the old softball field within the park and now must be removed or the property must be sold to the agency with state permission. Now let's travel down stream just east of Birkett Mills where two businesses have build and illegality taken over park land with the help of at least one previous Mayor and the current Mayor who has already been caught trying to give waterfront property to the developer of the boat company. That's right folks with the help of the Village Board our parks have been disappearing illegality but not for long because the State is aware of the local government's illegal action and they will hold these Public officials accountable for their actions, I can't wait.

Edited by helpme (04/30/16 11:15 AM)

#1484297 --- 05/02/16 09:02 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: helpme]
leeoh Offline

Loc: dundee
The Mayor has claimed he hired a law firm to look into this matter, if he did he broke the law because he needs the approval of the Village Board to appropriate funds. The reason the Mayor didn't hire the law firm at a public meeting is because he didn't want the Hotel investors to learn about his latest screwed up, and that his stupidity might postpone the opening of the hotel for another year and kill the boat company project.

Edited by leeoh (05/02/16 09:50 PM)

#1484299 --- 05/03/16 12:58 AM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: helpme]
all seeing eye Offline

Have you not read the papers today?

Investigation of Cuomo Associates

The Governor's close associate is under investigation for taking hundreds of thousands in bribes.

Where, exactly, do you see a problem with a couple of acres of "parkland" in the State agenda???

Originally Posted By: helpme
No not true there's no statute of limitations, take for example The Finger Lakes tourism alliance building located at Red Jacket Park since 1969 it's a non park use therefore it must go. The building was built on the old softball field within the park and now must be removed or the property must be sold to the agency with state permission. Now let's travel down stream just east of Birkett Mills where two businesses have build and illegality taken over park land with the help of at least one previous Mayor and the current Mayor who has already been caught trying to give waterfront property to the developer of the boat company. That's right folks with the help of the Village Board our parks have been disappearing illegality but not for long because the State is aware of the local government's illegal action and they will hold these Public officials accountable for their actions, I can't wait.

#1484323 --- 05/03/16 04:46 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: all seeing eye]
helpme Offline

Stealing parkland from the citizens of Penn Yan is unacceptable, what do you think or don't you?

Edited by helpme (05/03/16 04:47 PM)

#1484324 --- 05/03/16 05:15 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: helpme]
all seeing eye Offline

I would think that the citizens of Penn Yan would be happy to have economic development, construction and on-going jobs and the return of the "parkland" to the tax rolls.

But that was not my point. Just saying that the State has bigger fish to fry at the moment.

Stealing parkland from the citizens of Penn Yan is unacceptable, what do you think or don't you?

#1484326 --- 05/03/16 08:35 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: all seeing eye]
helpme Offline

Why can't the developer put his SEWER PUMP HOUSES ON the 16 acres he's developing, instead of trying to stick his poop houses on two separate Village Parks that will remain Parks and will not be put on the Tax Rolls. Once again you have your facts wrong, so unless you know what you're talking about please remain silent because those clouds are looking down at you.

#1484347 --- 05/04/16 09:56 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: helpme]
helpme Offline

The Village Board has less than to 2 weeks to write a home rule local law requesting that the state allow them to build a poop house on the firemen field and one on the outlet trail behind Roto Salt, if the state approves their request it will be September before the governor to sign it if he choses to. If the village fails to do this a article 78 will be filed in Yates County Supreme Court requesting that a permanent injunction be ordered against the village from utilizing the sewer lines and poop houses that village has already illegality built on the two parks until they receive the ok from the state which if approved wouldn't take place until September 2017. The Mayor knew that he must follow this procedure but failed to because he doesn't care if the Hotel opens on time because he disliked the developer Chris Iverson for some unknown reason, the mayor has no love for the firemen resulting from an incident years ago when he assaulted a fellow firemen and was forced to resign from the fire department, to say the Mayor is a crackpot is a understatement.

Edited by helpme (05/04/16 09:59 PM)

#1484442 --- 05/10/16 05:54 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: helpme]
leeoh Offline

Assemblyman Palmesano's office was contacted today about the Village of Penn Yan's illegal construction of a sewer pump house on the firemen's field, they stated they haven't received any request from the village for a home rule local law concerning this illegal construction. They stated that they were very concerned that the village is breaking the law and their actions would prevent the hotel from opening this year. They claimed they meet with the village last year and they told the Mayor to apply to them to make a request that would make this construction legal, they were concerned that the village would rather break the law instead of following the steps as they were instructed to do. I told them that the Village Board under the leadership of the mayor would rather not follow the law because the Mayor is a crackpot.

Edited by leeoh (05/10/16 05:57 PM)

#1484446 --- 05/10/16 11:43 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: leeoh]
Mean Gene Offline

Loc: Yates County
leeoh, you are now acting like the crackpot. I can tell you all those comments you are making that supposedly came from the politicians office are things you said to him, not what they said to you!

#1484448 --- 05/11/16 06:30 AM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: Mean Gene]
leeoh Offline

Once again I have to set you straight, they are aware of what's going after the village went to them last year when the Mayor was caught trying to give waterfront property away, he was very concerned that the village once again tried to pull the wool over the state's eyes and that this latest crackpot move would delay the opening of the hotel. Call the Bath office to confirm this Mr. Detective.

#1484483 --- 05/11/16 09:40 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: j3668py]
FLDukes Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes
Every town has that one person who wears the tinfoil hat. Penn Yan has leeoh --- and helpme (his other screen name). He has two to make it seem like what he says is the truth.

#1484484 --- 05/11/16 10:11 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: FLDukes]
leeoh Offline

Every town has a person like you who runs his mouth but says nothing, because they know nothing and never will. Unless you can prove me wrong which you can't button it tiger.

#1484737 --- 05/18/16 02:35 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: FLDukes]
Mean Gene Offline

Originally Posted By: FLDukes
Every town has that one person who wears the tinfoil hat. Penn Yan has leeoh --- and helpme (his other screen name). He has two to make it seem like what he says is the truth.

I think you nailed that one! smile

#1487550 --- 07/28/16 09:22 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: helpme]
all seeing eye Offline

Just checking in to see what is happening with the Article 78.

The Village Board has less than to 2 weeks to write a home rule local law requesting that the state allow them to build a poop house on the firemen field and one on the outlet trail behind Roto Salt, if the state approves their request it will be September before the governor to sign it if he choses to. If the village fails to do this a article 78 will be filed in Yates County Supreme Court requesting that a permanent injunction be ordered against the village from utilizing the sewer lines and poop houses that village has already illegality built on the two parks until they receive the ok from the state which if approved wouldn't take place until September 2017. The Mayor knew that he must follow this procedure but failed to because he doesn't care if the Hotel opens on time because he disliked the developer Chris Iverson for some unknown reason, the mayor has no love for the firemen resulting from an incident years ago when he assaulted a fellow firemen and was forced to resign from the fire department, to say the Mayor is a crackpot is a understatement.

#1487570 --- 07/29/16 08:53 AM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: FLDukes]
Mean Gene Offline

Originally Posted By: FLDukes

I think one of his screen names may have been banned so he is down to help me until he sets up another one. I would like to hear more about the article 78.

#1487575 --- 07/29/16 09:57 AM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: Mean Gene]
all seeing eye Offline

Helpme promised that an Article 78 would be filed in June and/or the state would be launching an investigation. Just checking to see how it is going.

#1487658 --- 07/31/16 05:50 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: all seeing eye]
helpme Offline

The state is busy investigating why the chairmen of planning board a major investor in the Hotel didn't recuse himself in approving the construction of the hotel and all the special expensive goodies that Iverson got that the local taxpayers will be paying for.

Edited by helpme (07/31/16 05:51 PM)

#1487660 --- 07/31/16 08:00 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: helpme]
all seeing eye Offline

Interesting. Didn't know that planning boards had anything to do with any financial inducements.

So nothing on the parkland?

The state is busy investigating why the chairmen of planning board a major investor in the Hotel didn't recuse himself in approving the construction of the hotel and all the special expensive goodies that Iverson got that the local taxpayers will be paying for.

#1487661 --- 07/31/16 09:40 PM Re: Mayor sells out? [Re: all seeing eye]
helpme Offline

It appears there's a lot you don't know, there's no statute of limitations on violations of parklands, so I'll sit back and let the State do there thing first before I deliver the final blow to the waterfront "projects".

Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >