FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1352241 - 07/08/12 07:49 AM New Hotel
SilverRose Offline

Loc: Heart of the Lakes
Nice article in the Citizen today about the new hotel opening in Auburn in August sometime.

Just had one question....where are all the people going to park that come for weddings and events and to spend their cash in Auburn. The hotel seems to take up most of the land where the hotel sits.

(Can't believe they named the restaurant BeauVine (Bovine). lol I got a kick out of that!)

FingerLakes1.com
#1363032 - 09/08/12 06:18 PM Re: New Hotel [Re: SilverRose]
linxman Offline

Loc: ny
I'm sure they will find parking... that hotel will bring nothing but good to the area... stop looking for negatives.

Thanks.

FOUR!

#1363061 - 09/08/12 11:03 PM Re: New Hotel [Re: SilverRose]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Maybe they allude to steak and wine. \:\)

Chalmers Johnson

#1364874 - 09/21/12 07:06 AM Re: New Hotel [Re: linxman]
SilverRose Offline

Loc: Heart of the Lakes
Originally Posted By: linxman
I'm sure they will find parking... that hotel will bring nothing but good to the area... stop looking for negatives.

Thanks.

Not trying to be negative. It's a beautiful place.

However, with 92 rooms and 94 parking spots; you do the math for people who attend events, work there, or just want to come out for steak and wine should the hotel be full or even mostly full (which I hope is their most frequent state!). \:\)

#1381763 - 01/10/13 09:22 AM Re: New Hotel [Re: SilverRose]
edvrad Offline

Loc: New York
Its beautiful place to make a visit.I think The more important thing for me specially is the expense.How much it cost?I am newly settled here and residing on work permit visa.I need some extra saving.

#1382122 - 01/12/13 01:01 PM Re: New Hotel [Re: edvrad]
bred Offline

Loc: New York
Originally Posted By: edvrad
Its beautiful place to make a visit.I think The more important thing for me specially is the expense.How much it cost?I am newly settled here and residing on work permit visa.I need some extra saving.

significant investment visa