FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 34 of 35 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 >
Topic Options
#1410683 --- 07/30/13 12:53 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: ]
Ohithere Offline

Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus
Originally Posted By: Ohithere

CJ, I was given a newspaper account of your legal problems, now if you care, give us the true account of the event(s). Amazing how you've elected to make up your own version of the factual events on a case that has been at the center of national attention for 18 months.

Know kidding-! Why would anyone out of the blue hand you anything about me? Are you trying blackmail me again?

Nothing to do with blackmail, there is an ole saying "people that live in glass homes should be careful in how they handle rocks. My point being you of all people vehemently lied and call many individuals all sorts of names concerning your personal dilemma. Your accusation of others places in the same predicament and what makes you better than them in the fact that these people are defending a family member? Nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

I still don't understand why anyone would give you a news account!? Are you like some central hub for news accounts/information?

No news account, lets try the Fingerlakes Times, you do have that paper in your area.... right?

FingerLakes1.com
#1410684 --- 07/30/13 01:16 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Ohithere]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
Quote:
CJ, I was given a newspaper account of your legal problems, now if you care, give us the true account of the event(s)

You're the one who cares, because you're the one who brought it up. Since you're the one who has the newspaper account, why don't you give us the "true account", since his personal life is so important to you?

Why settle for making not-so-veiled threats, when you (yes, even you) can become an even bigger ahole? C'mon...unclench...let it all fly...I know you have it in you!

#1410685 --- 07/30/13 01:20 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: VM Smith]
Ohithere Offline

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
Quote:
CJ, I was given a newspaper account of your legal problems, now if you care, give us the true account of the event(s)

You're the one who cares, because you're the one who brought it up. Since you're the one who has the newspaper account, why don't you give us the "true account", since his personal life is so important to you?

Why settle for making not-so-veiled threats, when you (yes, even you) can become an even bigger ahole? C'mon...unclench...let it all fly...I know you have it in you!

If I did that, I become just like you....ehhh?

#1410686 --- 07/30/13 01:49 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Ohithere]

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
Quote:

Why settle for making not-so-veiled threats, when you (yes, even you) can become an even bigger ? C'mon...unclench...let it all fly...I know you have it in you!

If I did that, I become just like you....ehhh?
Ahahaha... aren't you the little provocateur. I'm going to pray for your hole riddin' soul! The Great Smoke God knows the foul stench on you and your deeds!

#1410687 --- 07/30/13 01:58 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: ]
Ohithere Offline

Got to love ya man, provocateur when you looked up the word, you must have learned it's meaning as well, now take note of what act you've committed at least 7200 times as CJ. In regard to the prayer, I'm well protected by the same entity that you claim to know so well. \:\)

#1410692 --- 07/30/13 03:34 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Lucinda Knotts]
Code Red Offline

Loc: Out of my mind....
[ [/quote]You're beginning to see the point. Had Zimmerman remained in his car, the whole thing would not have happened and therefore he is not blameless. [/quote]

I never said he was blameless, but he was not Guilty of Murder in the 2nd degree. Guilty of Homicide was pretty iffy had the jury not believed the physical evidence, and the credibility of the witnesses, that said Martin was assaulting Zimmerman, and Zimmerman defended himself.
If you followed me around for 5 minutes, and I got mad, jumped you, started beating your head to the ground, do you not have the right to fear for your life, and defend yourself with whatever force necessary to save your life ?
And if all you were doing is following me, what right do I have to lay my hands on you ? NONE.
And don't give me the cute little kid crap the media was showing. Look at the surveillance video that the public didn't get to see until after the trial was over, Martin looks a little bigger and older, huh ? Zimmerman had the media bashing him from the start. Thank god the jury didn't get brain washed by the media like half of the viewing public did.
It was a tragedy that didn't have to happen. But the what ifs, and the should haves, could have, were not in play. The only thing in play were the facts. And a jury of their own peers, Mothers who have young boys, weighed the evidence and came to the only conclusion they legally could have. And that is our American Justice system, one that weighs the facts with the lies, and a jury of our peers listens for the preponderance of evidence

#1410695 --- 07/30/13 03:57 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Code Red]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Our system is predicated on the belief that it is better for 100 guilty men to go free than for 1 innocent man to be imprisoned. I agree with that, and it is what it is.

#1410698 --- 07/30/13 04:42 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: twocats]
Rascal Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Brewerton, NY, USA
Where do you get your ratios from?

What are the arrest to conviction ratios in real life?

What percentage of convicts are really innocent?

#1410701 --- 07/30/13 07:12 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Rascal]
Dr117 Offline

Loc: Way out West
This issue is getting old people....What about the 4 month old baby that got shot by blacks? Not much was done nor time wasted on it but God be it a black boy that was shot in his stroller in the face point blank. Why didn't that crime get all the attention that this self defense one has gotten. I don't recall Obama say if he had a son he'd want one just like the baby.
Up date me please did the killer of this innocent child get the death penalty yet? OBTW why is the Fort Hood murder so quite. He's guilt beyond any doubt. Think his religious back ground has anything to do with it. For my closing I pray like hell that when Ob is out of office we might, just might get our country back. Ob is worse than Hitler could of thought of being JMHO

#1410702 --- 07/30/13 10:20 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Dr117]
Ohithere Offline

I agree that no distinction should be noted in regard to who commits a crime whether they are someone of color or otherwise. We can deduce by your postings that the history of man showing an utter disregard for human life and compassion is your personal short coming and you note it only for personal or political references to make a point. To use Obama in comparison to reference one of the worse travesties in history also highlights your ignorance to why some subjects draws a greater degree of national attention.
Of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe before the Holocaust, approximately two-thirds were killed. Over one million Jewish children were killed in the Holocaust, as were approximately two million Jewish women and three million Jewish men. Reference Obama to someone that lost a love during any of these period and note their reaction.

http://www.abhmuseum.org/category/galleries/one-hundred-years-of-jim-crow/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States

#1410703 --- 07/30/13 11:02 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Ohithere]

Got to love ya man, provocateur when you looked up the word, you must have learned it's meaning as well, now take note of what act you've committed at least 7200 times as CJ. In regard to the prayer, I'm well protected by the same entity that you claim to know so well. \:\)

Yeah whatever Papa.

#1410704 --- 07/30/13 11:08 AM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: ]
Ohithere Offline

Maybe one day you'll realize why I make an example out of you , who is papa?
I know exactly who you are though, which is the reason that you constantly shadow me and then accuse me of stalking......lolololol

Yeah whatever Papa.

#1410710 --- 07/30/13 01:08 PM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Ohithere]

Maybe one day you'll realize why I make an example out of you , who is papa?
I know exactly who you are though, which is the reason that you constantly shadow me and then accuse me of stalking......lolololol

Yeah whatever Papa.
Quote:
Maybe one day you'll realize why I make an example out of you

Who are you to make an example of anyone? Are you some sort of moral judge, if so who gave you the authority?
Quote:

And tell me again, why you know exactly who I am? And tell me again you're not stalking me...Papa4!?

#1410716 --- 07/30/13 02:00 PM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: ]
Cinnamon Offline

Loc: Central NY

And tell me again, why you know exactly who I am? And tell me again you're not stalking me...Papa4!?

You have your email in your profile. That makes it very easy to find who you are, since your last name is part of your email address.

#1410718 --- 07/30/13 02:33 PM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Cinnamon]

Originally Posted By: Cinnamon

You have your email in your profile. That makes it very easy to find who you are, since your last name is part of your email address.

Why do you care?

#1410721 --- 07/30/13 02:58 PM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: ]
Rich_Tallcot Offline

Loc: Greeneville, TN

Why do you care?
Let's see. How was it that Hillary put it? What difference does it make?

I think the thread's off topic.

#1410725 --- 07/30/13 03:26 PM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: ]
Cinnamon Offline

Loc: Central NY
Originally Posted By: Cinnamon

Why do you care?

I don't care. You asked a question and I answered it.

#1410726 --- 07/30/13 03:29 PM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Rich_Tallcot]

Originally Posted By: Rich_Tallcot

Why do you care?
Let's see. How was it that Hillary put it? What difference does it make?

I think the thread's off topic.

Rich, its not really off topic. I have a forum nutter who wants to make an example out of me for some insane reason! And Zimmerman has black America who want to make an example out of him, for some insane reason!

#1410739 --- 07/30/13 04:16 PM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: ]
Ohithere Offline

CJ, rich is accurate, our insignificant squabble amounts to little boys pissing on a camp fire....which is in essence the reason I will I insult you, hoping that you'll go away, ignoring you in the past seems promote PM's and postings I care not to be bother with. Lastly, you attempts to provoke me into a childish game of nonsense in which you hope to have someone banded......won't work. No go away lil T

#1410741 --- 07/30/13 04:42 PM Re: Juror says Zimmerman "got away with murder" [Re: Ohithere]

CJ, rich is accurate, our insignificant squabble amounts to little boys pissing on a camp fire....which is in essence the reason I will I insult you, hoping that you'll go away, ignoring you in the past seems promote PM's and postings I care not to be bother with. Lastly, you attempts to provoke me into a childish game of nonsense in which you hope to have someone banded......won't work. No go away lil T

You moron you started this exchange of insults!

Page 34 of 35 < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 >