Page 2 of 35 < 1 2 3 4 ... 34 35 >
Topic Options
#1348259 --- 06/08/12 01:38 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: Ghosts]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Ghosts
Originally Posted By: MeRightYouWrong
Explain to us how you have knowledge of what Zimmerman thinks, wants, intends, etc. without actually having spoken to him.

If he does, will you also explain the same?

;\)

FingerLakes1.com
#1348261 --- 06/08/12 01:46 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: Ghosts]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: Ghosts
I'm not claiming to have knowledge of anything Zimmerman or Martin think, want, intend to do, or anything else. I haven't spoken on their behalf but bluezone does.

"he may have not known if the money could go into his own bank account or if it had to stay in a seperate account for tax purposes"

I didn't read it that Bluezone was speaking on Zimmerman's behalf. I understood it to be speculation only.

thanks ghosts for pointing that out to MRYW

#1348400 --- 06/10/12 12:58 AM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: bluezone]
MeRightYouWrong Offline

Loc: Mountain of Truth
Originally Posted By: bluezone
if he was going to leave the country he would have done it by now

And you know because you've spoken to him?

I was just following along with your tactic, bluezone. Whenever anybody else speculates you'll ask if they have spoken to the person. For example:
I'm pretty certain Zimmerman wouldn't have gone after a white boy in a polo shirt.

and when was the last time you spoke with zimmerman?

#1348556 --- 06/11/12 03:48 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: MeRightYouWrong]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

I'm pretty certain Zimmerman wouldn't have gone after a white boy in a polo shirt.

even if he was breaking into a home?

#1348558 --- 06/11/12 03:56 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: bluezone]
Teonan Offline

Loc: Malmö

Enjoying your morning speculation-stretching exercises?

#1348572 --- 06/11/12 04:28 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: bluezone]
MeRightYouWrong Offline

Even if he was a zombie?

#1348573 --- 06/11/12 04:30 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: MeRightYouWrong]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Even if he was a zombie?

are you pretty certain?

#1348823 --- 06/13/12 03:14 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: bluezone]
MeRightYouWrong Offline

Originally Posted By: oneonone
He claimed he was indigent but had $200,000,

he may have thought that the donations was not his 'money'

I'm not buying that:

A probable cause affadavit that accompanied Shellie Zimmerman's arrest warrant stated that she was asked by her husband's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, if there were any "assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond". She replied: "Not that I know of."

Yet prosecutors say that they have bank documents from four days before that hearing that clearly show Shellie Zimmerman transferred $74,000 from her husband's account into her own.

A further $47,000 was transferred a day later into the account of George Zimmerman's sister
, prosecutors allege, and they say they have spoken to a Credit Union bank official who personally assisted Shellie Zimemrman with the transfers.

The affadavit also claims that Shellie Zimmerman and her husband spoke in code to disguise the amount of money that was in their bank account at the time.

#1348836 --- 06/13/12 05:05 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: MeRightYouWrong]
Cuzi Sedso Offline

Loc: NY
Oh mercy me... you mean THAT $74,000 ? In all the confusion I just forgot.

#1349326 --- 06/16/12 11:30 AM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: MeRightYouWrong]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

if there were any "assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond". She replied: "Not that I know of."

she may have not understood his question

#1349338 --- 06/16/12 12:36 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: bluezone]
Cuzi Sedso Offline

Was she not represented by counsel?

Judge is setting bail and she claims poverty yet has $74K stashed somewhere. Did she fall out of a stupid tree and hit her head on every branch on the way down?

Edited by Cuzi Sedso (06/16/12 12:37 PM)

#1349348 --- 06/16/12 02:01 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: bluezone]
MemphisBorn Offline

if there were any "assets that you have which you can liquidate reasonably to assist in coming up with money for a bond". She replied: "Not that I know of."

Staying with your line of reasoning,maybe Zimmerman nor his wife were aware that "someone" had set up a PayPal account in their name then added thousands of dollars into it.

#1349350 --- 06/16/12 02:09 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: bluezone]
Festus Offline

Loc: On yer nerves.

Then she must have the IQ of a gnat.

#1349352 --- 06/16/12 02:31 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: Festus]

Originally Posted By: Festus

Is she related?

#1349358 --- 06/16/12 04:55 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: ]
Festus Offline

Loc: On yer nerves.
Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus
Originally Posted By: Festus

Is she related?

YES!! She's your twin sister.

#1349412 --- 06/17/12 10:55 AM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: MemphisBorn]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: MemphisBorn

Staying with your line of reasoning,maybe Zimmerman nor his wife were aware that "someone" had set up a PayPal account in their name then added thousands of dollars into it.

what other assets did the zimmermans claim?

#1349418 --- 06/17/12 11:36 AM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: bluezone]
Cuzi Sedso Offline

Originally Posted By: MemphisBorn

what other assets did the zimmermans claim?

This article from the Tampa Bay Journal should answer your question. Mrs. Zimmerman was well aware of a pile of cash available.

#1349512 --- 06/18/12 11:58 AM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: Cuzi Sedso]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
O'Mara claimed this was an innocent mistake by the Zimmermans and at the time of the bond hearing, they did not believe they had access to those website funds.

#1349517 --- 06/18/12 12:25 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: bluezone]
Cuzi Sedso Offline

The judge didn't buy that crock either. The phone discussions between the Zimmermans before the bail hearing showed that they knew the paypal account had already amassed over $100K. Moreover Mrs. Zimmerman shifted nearly $75K from her husband's account to hers, and put $18K in a safe deposit box. Sounds to me like she was well aware of the availability of money and the ease with which it could be moved.

#1349525 --- 06/18/12 01:24 PM Re: Zimmerman ordered back to jail! [Re: Cuzi Sedso]

Originally Posted By: Cuzi Sedso
The judge didn't buy that crock either. The phone discussions between the Zimmermans before the bail hearing showed that they knew the paypal account had already amassed over $100K. Moreover Mrs. Zimmerman shifted nearly $75K from her husband's account to hers, and put $18K in a safe deposit box. Sounds to me like she was well aware of the availability of money and the ease with which it could be moved.
So!

Page 2 of 35 < 1 2 3 4 ... 34 35 >