FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1324769 --- 02/13/12 07:53 PM Re: Righties sacifice schools... [Re: MeRightYouWrong]

Originally Posted By: MeRightYouWrong

That's the way it was done back in the day 40's.

Should we salute our Lord and Master Hussein Obama like that?

FingerLakes1.com
#1324883 --- 02/14/12 12:26 AM Re: Righties sacifice schools... [Re: Zealot]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Zealot
Originally Posted By: Josephus
please tell me which school districts have communist indoctrination as part of their curriculum

Kindergarteners at a Texas elementary school were sent home with lyrics to a pro-President Barack Obama song that included such lines as “Barack Obama is the man” and “He’s our man, yes we can!”

We were discussing schools with communism indoctrination as part of the school curriculum. Curiously, I didn't even see the word communism included in that whole thing. Are you saying that learning chants is communism?

#1325158 --- 02/14/12 11:43 PM Re: Righties sacifice schools... [Re: Josephus]

please tell me which school districts have communist indoctrination as part of their curriculum

Kindergarteners at a Texas elementary school were sent home with lyrics to a pro-President Barack Obama song that included such lines as “Barack Obama is the man” and “He’s our man, yes we can!”

We were discussing schools with communism indoctrination as part of the school curriculum. Curiously, I didn't even see the word communism included in that whole thing. Are you saying that learning chants is communism?
You tell us how you became a pinko commie!

#1325166 --- 02/15/12 12:20 AM Re: Righties sacifice schools... [Re: Josephus]
Fingerlakes5 Offline

Loc: global

Is this particular chant Communist?

Ooh-rah is a battle cry common in the United States Marine Corps since the mid-20th century. It is comparable to hooah in the US Army and hooyah in the US Navy and US Coast Guard. It is most commonly used to respond to a verbal greeting or as an expression of enthusiasm.

#1325171 --- 02/15/12 12:34 AM Re: Righties sacifice schools... [Re: ]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Chicago Jesus

You tell us how you became a pinko commie!

You tell us how you became a fraud....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3