FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1324167 --- 02/10/12 07:11 PM Re: Le Roy Mystery Disease Update: Fracking suspected- [Re: Greymane]
Zealot Offline

Loc: Yates
Funny thing about science - scientific facts are still scientific facts no matter how scientists agree or disagree with them or how many peers review. For every scientist you can find to disagree with the facts someone else can find one who will agree with the facts but in the end it has no affect on the facts themselves. The only thing that can be changed is the "expert's" interpretation of the facts. Problem with interpretations is that they can be bought.

FingerLakes1.com
#1324174 --- 02/10/12 07:31 PM Re: Le Roy Mystery Disease Update: Fracking suspected- [Re: Zealot]
WilllOWisp Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Just like man made global warming. Yeah it's man made alright. Global warming happens on this planet as well as global cooling. It is a natural process the earth goes through.

The man made part is to blame humanity ,make them feel guilty so they will pay through insane taxes, indoctrinate the youth in public school and make Al Gore and his ilk rich. That is my definition of "man made" global warming after taking Mr C's Earth Science class at Mynderse. Loved ya Mr C!

Edited by WilllOWisp (02/10/12 07:32 PM)

#1324196 --- 02/10/12 08:23 PM Re: Le Roy Mystery Disease Update: Fracking suspected- [Re: WilllOWisp]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
Pssst...don't tell anybody, but what we really have to worry about is SOLAR cooling! That is gonna kill the whole solar system someday (and I am pretty sure Al Gore caused it).

#1324205 --- 02/10/12 08:52 PM Re: Le Roy Mystery Disease Update: Fracking suspected- [Re: Greymane]

Originally Posted By: Greymane
Pssst...don't tell anybody, but what we really have to worry about is SOLAR cooling! That is gonna kill the whole solar system someday (and I am pretty sure Al Gore caused it).
Stop picking on Al Goreoracl...he's a god in this mind.

#1324214 --- 02/11/12 12:18 AM Re: Le Roy Mystery Disease Update: Fracking suspected- [Re: ]
WilllOWisp Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Someday. our Galaxy will collide with the Andromeda Galaxy. Yes it is true. \:\(

I heard Al Gore is preparing to tax us now, so we can prevent this collision. We just have to keep voting democratic or Nazi party (same difference)forever. I hear they will start writing this policy with our current democratic senate. It's called the Akaka Udall Pryor Morons ooops I mean Moran Heller Crapo galaxy collision bill. A Bi partisan effort.

*Please note, these are actual current members of Congress.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2