FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1310212 --- 12/02/11 09:53 PM Where's the post?
Mr. Krabs Offline

Loc: The Krusty Krab
Where's Harleyboob's/The Wookie/Redneckwoodchuck's ect,ect,ect post about the unemployment rate drop below nine percent. Still got a long way to go but it's some improvement none the less. Still waiting. Probably scanning the internets for more slop to spew abut the President and First Lady.

FingerLakes1.com
#1310221 --- 12/02/11 11:44 PM Re: Where's the post? [Re: Mr. Krabs]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Mr. Krabs
Where's Harleyboob's/The Wookie/Redneckwoodchuck's ect,ect,ect post about the unemployment rate drop below nine percent. Still got a long way to go but it's some improvement none the less. Still waiting. Probably scanning the internets for more slop to spew abut the President and First Lady.

You're talking about just one person, but... good point!

#1310272 --- 12/03/11 01:24 AM Re: Where's the post? [Re: Mr. Krabs]
Oldgzr Offline

Loc: NY

I'm going to make a prediction. The unemployment rate the government reports will drop each month from now until the elections next November. If you believe those lies, I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn that you may be interested in. Or maybe some ocean front property in Nebraska may interest you.

#1310286 --- 12/03/11 02:46 AM Re: Where's the post? [Re: Oldgzr]
moosebutt Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Oldgzr

I'm going to make a prediction. The unemployment rate the government reports will drop each month from now until the elections next November. If you believe those lies, I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn that you may be interested in. Or maybe some ocean front property in Nebraska may interest you.

No it won`t drop .The bennies will just run out that`s how the stats are used. So as they run out for people the numbers goes down.But still they are unemployed,um without bennies get it?

#1310300 --- 12/03/11 05:32 AM Re: Where's the post? [Re: Oldgzr]
The Wookie Offline

Loc: Washington DC

Krabs wants both the bridge and the property in Nebraska.

#1310302 --- 12/03/11 05:46 AM Re: Where's the post? [Re: Oldgzr]
Josephus Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS

I predict they will drop until January 1st... after all the Christmas help is let go.

#1310315 --- 12/03/11 12:02 PM Re: Where's the post? [Re: Josephus]
Mr. Krabs Offline

Loc: The Krusty Krab
They have to be lies. Nothing good can come from this President. Just ask Rush, Hannity or the anyone on Fox News.

#1310343 --- 12/03/11 03:52 PM Re: Where's the post? [Re: Mr. Krabs]
The Wookie Offline

Loc: Washington DC
They have to be lies. Nothing good can come from this President. Just ask Rush, Hannity or the anyone on Fox News.
You could ask Chris "Tingles" Matthews, he's having a hard time with the MAN WHO SENT "TINGLES" UP HIS LEG!

#1310591 --- 12/05/11 06:40 PM Re: Where's the post? [Re: Josephus]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
Originally Posted By: Josephus

I predict they will drop until January 1st... after all the Christmas help is let go.

Good point, Josephus. I am still waiting to see a candidate on either side of the isle that is worthy of one minute of my time.

#1310956 --- 12/07/11 11:12 PM Re: Where's the post? [Re: Mr. Krabs]
sands Offline

Loc: NY
They have to be lies. Nothing good can come from this President.

Just how low do your expectations of Obama have to be to believe an unemployment rate of 8.6 percent is good?