Topic Options
#1302836 - 10/13/11 02:24 PM 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Right behind you.
5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night

FingerLakes1.com
10/13/11 @ 1:02 pm

The Seneca County Sheriff’s Office reports the arrest of five individuals following an ongoing investigation into the distribution and manufacturing of illegal drugs throughout the Waterloo/Seneca Falls area. The investigation, which began three weeks ago, culminated on the early evening of 10/12/2011 with the Sheriff’s Office and Waterloo PD, in a joint operation, executing two search warrants at two separate addresses in the Village of Waterloo.

The Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Division, with the assistance of Waterloo PD and Seneca County Probation had developed information that methamphetamine was being trafficked and possibly manufactured at 54 Washington Street, Apartment Two, in the Village of Waterloo. It was also determined that morphine was being trafficked from that location. During the execution of the search warrant officers discovered evidence of methamphetamine manufacture and sale, suspected methamphetamine, marijuana and numerous pills. In addition Waterloo PD charged a suspect, who was present at that residence that was found to be in unlawful possession of a prescription narcotic. A vehicle alleged to have been used in the sale of illegal drugs was also seized.

Information was also developed that methamphetamine was being trafficked at 97 Church Street in the Village of Waterloo. The methamphetamine from that location was found to be tied to the Washington Street address. During that search warrant execution drug paraphernalia and morphine were discovered. Also discovered in the residence were stolen snowmobile parts from a previous unrelated Sheriff’s Office case.

During the search warrant executions a Zone Sergeant from the New York State Police Contaminated Crime Scene Emergency Response team assisted with hazardous materials issues. Seneca County Child Protection assisted with child safety issues and facilitated a young child being relocated to a safe location.

Charged by the Sheriff’s Office at this point in the investigation were:

Frank A. Lagana, 39, of 54 Washington Street Apt. 2 in Waterloo, New York, was charged with one count of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the third degree, a Class B Felony, two counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the third degree, a Class B Felony, one count of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the fifth degree, a Class D Felony, and one count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the fifth degree, a Class D Felony. It is alleged that Lagana sold quantities of methamphetamine and morphine on three different dates in the Village of Waterloo and the Village of Seneca Falls. Lagana was arraigned in the Village of Waterloo Court and committed to the Seneca county Correctional Facility on $20,000 cash, $40,000 bond.

Marybeth Sears, 21, of 54 Washington Street Apt. 2 in Waterloo, New York, was charged with three counts of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the third degree, a Class B Felony, and two counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the third degree, a Class B Felony. It is alleged that Sears sold quantities of morphine on three different dates in the Village of Seneca Falls and Town of Seneca Falls. Sears was arraigned in the Village of Waterloo Court and committed to the Seneca county Correctional Facility on $20,000 cash, $40,000 bond.

Kley M. Greenfield, 28, of 97 Church Street in Waterloo, New York, was charged with one count of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the fifth degree, a Class D Felony, one count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the fifth degree, a Class D Felony, and Unlawfully Dealing with a Child in the first degree, a Class A Misdemeanor. It is alleged that Greenfield sold a quantity of methamphetamine while in the presence of a child in the Village of Waterloo. Greenfield was arraigned in the Village of Waterloo Court and committed to the Seneca county Correctional Facility on $3,000 cash, $4,000 bond.

Daniel R Paulsen, age 44, 97 Church Street Waterloo, N.Y. was charged with Unlawfully Dealing with a Child in the first degree, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the seventh degree, and Criminal Possession of Stolen Property fifth degree for the stolen snowmobile parts. Paulsen was arraigned in the Village of Waterloo Court and committed to the Seneca county Correctional Facility on $2,000 cash, $4,000 bond.

Charged by the Waterloo Police Department was:

Anthony M Lagana, age 18, of 66 Stark Street, Waterloo N.Y. for one count of Criminal Possession of a controlled Substance third degree. He was arraigned in the Village of Waterloo Court and was committed to the Seneca County Correctional Facility on $1,500 cash, $3,000 bond.

The investigation is continuing. Further charges are imminent pending analysis of the evidence seized during the search warrants.
Link with pictures of the LOSERS!

FingerLakes1.com
#1302861 - 10/13/11 04:50 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Jelloshot]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
They all look shot--like they haven't slept in days!

SUPPORT SOME OF OUR TROOPS

#1303139 - 10/15/11 05:38 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: twocats]
Mr. Baiter Offline

Loc: TOWN of Seneca Falls
Great job, Sheriff Stenberg and Chief Marquart!!!

#1303169 - 10/15/11 09:40 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: twocats]
0vidian Offline

Loc: Ovid NY
Originally Posted By: twocats
They all look shot--like they haven't slept in days!
lol---I think thats a given.

#1303181 - 10/16/11 02:16 AM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Mr. Baiter]
Endoftheroad Offline

Loc: On the road
Neither one involved just taking credit as usual.

#1303226 - 10/16/11 12:44 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Endoftheroad]
Sugarplum Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes
To whomever was involved in getting these people arrested, I send out a loud THANK YOU to you. I hope they all rot in jail for a long time, including the 18 year old son. Bye, bye scrumbags.

#1303265 - 10/16/11 05:11 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night *DELETED* [Re: Sugarplum]
Tom Villa Offline

Loc: Waterloo, New York
Post deleted by FL1 Mod 2

#1303269 - 10/16/11 06:06 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night *DELETED* [Re: Tom Villa]
Sugarplum Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes
Post deleted by FL1 Mod 2

#1303270 - 10/16/11 06:09 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Sugarplum]
Mr. Baiter Offline

Hey, Tommy. I would have no problem telling them or you. Have a good day and life.

#1303271 - 10/16/11 06:24 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Tom Villa]
Top Dog Offline

Loc: Lap Dog
Tom. Get out of here. You should be too smart to be saying things right now. Steak sauce. Give me a break.

#1303274 - 10/16/11 06:40 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Top Dog]
Mr. Baiter Offline

Tommy, what is steak sauce all about?

Sincerely,
Mr. Baiter

#1303275 - 10/16/11 06:42 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Tom Villa]
MSmith Offline

Loc: NY
I know two of them, I would not have an issue calling them all SCUM!!!
Are you hiding behind the screen name??

#1303286 - 10/16/11 07:37 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Tom Villa]
MeRightYouWrong Offline

Loc: Mountain of Truth
"I'm a good person, despite my actions" seems to be the motto of every crackhead/crack dealer or meth-head/meth dealer.

It's as if they forget "actions speak louder than words".

Tom's probably a meth-head that got upset that his supplier got busted. But I'm not hiding behind a username by any means. Tom is welcome to PM me and provide his personal information so that I can contact and then meet up with him in person and state my feelings/opinions on him and his buddies.

Tom, I look forward to hearing from you. Unless you choose to hide behind a username.

Consider yourself called-out.

#1303289 - 10/16/11 07:59 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: MeRightYouWrong]
Silly Me Offline

Loc: New York

WHY??? Does this happen? WHY ??? Can't people get jobs and be honest. Digging ditches is better then this type of life...
This all gets passed on to our Children and Grandchildren.
WHY????

#1303333 - 10/16/11 10:26 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Silly Me]
MeRightYouWrong Offline

Loc: Mountain of Truth
Ya, Silly You.

#1303364 - 10/17/11 05:45 AM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: MeRightYouWrong]
teedoff27 Offline

Loc: S2Hphoto
I like how in the girls mugshots they are smiling and posing like it's for the cover of Vogue Magazine. \:\/ I can only assume they haven't learned their lesson yet.

#1303391 - 10/17/11 09:55 AM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: teedoff27]
Tom Villa Offline

Loc: Waterloo, New York
I'll have you know the steak sauce charges were dropped because it was never any kind of larceny, but you wouldn't know that because the sheriffs department only wants you to know the bad things about people, i happen to not be a meth head instead i'm a friend of the people that were arrested, my screen name is my real name because i live in the same towns as all of you and i'm not afraid to tell you all the way it is and have all of you know my real name.

#1303414 - 10/17/11 12:31 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Tom Villa]
Festus Offline

Loc: On yer nerves.
In other words, you're a friend of a bunch of meth-heads, and you are proud of that fact.

#1303424 - 10/17/11 01:18 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Festus]
Jelloshot Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Right behind you.
The one female loser was also involved in stealing the Copper Veterans markers from Waterloo graves, her parents must be so proud.

#1303425 - 10/17/11 01:38 PM Re: 5 arrests in Waterloo meth bust last night [Re: Jelloshot]
Roadtrip2nowhere Offline

Loc: No where but here
I don't know any of the people involved or their parents, BUT I can say that there are times when great parents, dispite having tried everything to get their children to behave, it doesn't happen. It's not always the parents.
At the age some of these accused are, they should bear the brunt of responsibility for their actions, themselves and no one else.
I have very low tolernce for addicts, but it is what it is and these folks will pay the price for their choices.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >