FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12
Topic Options
#1510261 --- 12/04/17 06:48 AM Re: Last movie you watched [Re: della01]
MissingArty Offline

Loc: Waterloo, NY

The Pathological Optimist

The movie that tells Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s story, is now available to watch On Demand in the United States and Canada!

“How can a man with integrity and nothing but good intentions be so unfairly characterized by our media and so called credible individuals? This truly highlights what I had thought we as Americans had discovered, that you have to dig deeper for the truth. We can't trust the media anymore!!! Thank you Dr. Wakefield for your courage and love of humanity. We are in for the fight of our lives. No one seems to care about truth. I'm grateful to the millions of parents who do care and who do know the truth. If we don't stop this insanity, there will be no country or world to fight for. God help us.”

“This is a fantastic look inside what's happening with vaccines today regardless of where you stand on the issue. This doc shows all sides of the story, especially the side his accusers don't want you to see. It forced me to really look at how information is withheld from the public, altered for the public, and how hard the average citizen has to fight to hear the real truth in medicine. What was most shocking to me was how NOT SHOCKING the information was in the 1998 UK paper, and how Dr. Wakefield was singled for standing his ground. However you feel about vaccines, it's a very informative and rather unbiased film. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, that's for sure.”

About the Movie

In the center of the recent Tribeca Film Festival scandal surrounding his film VAXXED: From Cover-up to Controversy stands Andrew Wakefield, discredited and stripped of his medical license for his infamous study suggesting a link between the MMR vaccine, bowel disease, and autism. THE PATHOLOGICAL OPTIMIST takes us into the inner sanctum of Wakefield and his family from 2011- 2016 as he fights for his day in court in a little known defamation case against the British Medical Journal. Wakefield attempts to clear his name as the media-appointed Father of the Anti-vaccine movement. Director Miranda Bailey weaves a delicate portrait of a man who is THE PATHOLOGICAL OPTIMIST utilizing a never-before-seen, full access look at the man at the center of one of the biggest medical and media controversies of our times.

To watch on Google Play: $3.99 https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/The_Pathological_Optimist?id=uenZMisVWdU

To watch on Amazon (and trailer): $4.99 https://www.amazon.com/Pathological-Opti...+optimist+movie

FingerLakes1.com
#1519506 --- 09/13/18 01:31 AM Re: Last movie you watched [Re: della01]
nardson Offline

Loc: USA
Mission Impossible: Fallout. It is the best MI movie I've seen.

#1519930 --- 10/05/18 09:21 AM Re: Last movie you watched [Re: della01]
MissingArty Offline

Loc: Waterloo, NY

Free to watch for a limited time...

Genetically Modified Children (FREE VIEWING - LIMITED TIME) by Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D.

Several years ago, I discovered that a genetically-engineered glyphosate-resistant tobacco seed had been developed and patented [1]; however, it is very difficult to find out what percentage of the tobacco crops are actually grown from these engineered seeds. One anecdotal answer to this question comes from the recently released documentary, Genetically Modified Children, produced and directed by Juliette Igier and Stephanie Lebrun. This movie describes the severe health issues that afflict the children of agricultural workers who live surrounded by glyphosate-resistant tobacco crops produced for sale exclusively to the tobacco company, Philip Morris. The farmers who were interviewed readily admitted that Philip Morris would most likely reject their product if they did not use glyphosate to control weeds and Bayer’s insecticide Confidor to control insects.

The documentary reveals the severe physical deformities, mental disabilities and cancers the children of these tobacco farmers are experiencing, and it offers the rather audacious hypothesis that glyphosate is inducing genetic mutations in the children of these farmers. Could they be right?

In the remainder of this article, I will first describe some of the serious health issues of the children who live near the tobacco fields, as portrayed in the documentary. After a short section about correlations between glyphosate and various diseases, I will discuss, in the following three sections, both the evidence that glyphosate causes birth defects, infertility, developmental issues, DNA damage and cancer, and the plausible biological mechanisms that could explain a link. The next section is devoted to describing the evidence that glyphosate can get into proteins by mistake in place of the coding amino acid glycine, which I now believe is its main mechanism of insidious cumulative toxicity. The rest of the article focuses on two proteins in particular that could get disrupted through glyphosate substitution, and I will explain how this disruption can lead to a runaway phosphorylation cascade resulting in cancer. I will conclude with an urgent request that we change our agricultural methods towards renewable organic solutions, in order to protect future generations from harm.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/genetically-modified-children-free-viewing-limited-time

#1520199 --- 10/24/18 11:16 AM Re: Last movie you watched [Re: della01]
Betty. Offline

Operation Finale

Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12