The Pathological Optimist

The movie that tells Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s story, is now available to watch On Demand in the United States and Canada!

“How can a man with integrity and nothing but good intentions be so unfairly characterized by our media and so called credible individuals? This truly highlights what I had thought we as Americans had discovered, that you have to dig deeper for the truth. We can't trust the media anymore!!! Thank you Dr. Wakefield for your courage and love of humanity. We are in for the fight of our lives. No one seems to care about truth. I'm grateful to the millions of parents who do care and who do know the truth. If we don't stop this insanity, there will be no country or world to fight for. God help us.”

“This is a fantastic look inside what's happening with vaccines today regardless of where you stand on the issue. This doc shows all sides of the story, especially the side his accusers don't want you to see. It forced me to really look at how information is withheld from the public, altered for the public, and how hard the average citizen has to fight to hear the real truth in medicine. What was most shocking to me was how NOT SHOCKING the information was in the 1998 UK paper, and how Dr. Wakefield was singled for standing his ground. However you feel about vaccines, it's a very informative and rather unbiased film. It keeps you on the edge of your seat, that's for sure.”

About the Movie

In the center of the recent Tribeca Film Festival scandal surrounding his film VAXXED: From Cover-up to Controversy stands Andrew Wakefield, discredited and stripped of his medical license for his infamous study suggesting a link between the MMR vaccine, bowel disease, and autism. THE PATHOLOGICAL OPTIMIST takes us into the inner sanctum of Wakefield and his family from 2011- 2016 as he fights for his day in court in a little known defamation case against the British Medical Journal. Wakefield attempts to clear his name as the media-appointed Father of the Anti-vaccine movement. Director Miranda Bailey weaves a delicate portrait of a man who is THE PATHOLOGICAL OPTIMIST utilizing a never-before-seen, full access look at the man at the center of one of the biggest medical and media controversies of our times.

To watch on Google Play: $3.99 https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/The_Pathological_Optimist?id=uenZMisVWdU

To watch on Amazon (and trailer): $4.99 https://www.amazon.com/Pathological-Opti...+optimist+movie