FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1295609 --- 08/30/11 11:09 AM Benefit for Beverly Animal Shelter at RiverPark...
linxman Offline

Loc: ny
I saw on Beverly's facebook page that they were going to be having a fundraising thing today at RiverPark Grille... if you download their flier and bring it into RiverPark Grille (TODAY) the restaurant is going to give 20% of the total to help the animals... I think that's a pretty neat idea! You know my wife and I will be going... I already printed out the paper....

RiverPark is still the best burger around and my wife can't get enough of that Grouper Sandwich.... (Of topic sorry...)

guess it works for their Ice Cream shop "Scoops" as well...

anyways... just thought i would let people on here know....

Can i add photos to this site? cause i could upload it here if anyone would want it.... thoughts?

[img]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2...&type=1&theater[/img]

FOUR!

FingerLakes1.com
#1295610 --- 08/30/11 11:10 AM Re: Benefit for Beverly Animal Shelter at RiverPark... [Re: linxman]
linxman Offline

I think i did it..... let me know if it works or not....

FOUR!

#1295611 --- 08/30/11 11:12 AM Re: Benefit for Beverly Animal Shelter at RiverPark... [Re: linxman]
Festus Offline

Loc: On yer nerves.

RiverPark Grille

THIS TUESDAY!!!!!! Print this out and come down to RiverPark Grille and Scoops between 3PM and 8PM and help us support the Beverly animal shelter!!!! 20% of your check will go RIGHT TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you down at the Grille!!!!!!

#1295612 --- 08/30/11 11:15 AM Re: Benefit for Beverly Animal Shelter at RiverPark... [Re: Festus]
linxman Offline

Hey thank you!!!!!! Awesome....

FOUR!

#1295785 --- 08/31/11 10:11 AM Re: Benefit for Beverly Animal Shelter at RiverPark... [Re: linxman]
sassyone Offline
Silver Member

Loc: Seneca Falls,NY,
anyone know how they did?

#1296008 --- 09/01/11 09:28 AM Re: Benefit for Beverly Animal Shelter at RiverPark... [Re: sassyone]
linxman Offline

no not sure, but the server was talking to me about this program when we were there the other night, i guess they are going to have a "Charity night" every Tuesday... they said that it is up to them to hand out as many fliers as they like and everyone that comes into the restaurant or the Ice Cream stand on that day they will give 20% of whatever you spend right back to the charity...

I asked them how do you find out about it and they told me that they put it online on Facebook but other than that they do not promote and it is up to the charity to get the word out...

I thought that was a cool idea for a small company to help out around the community... not to mention a nice way to get their name out...

regardless, I will be keeping my eyes peeled for those fliers... (I also gave them some ideas for other local charities to contacts as well...)

oddly enough my mortgage didn't count... \:\(

FOUR!

#1296025 --- 09/01/11 10:27 AM Re: Benefit for Beverly Animal Shelter at RiverPark... [Re: linxman]
sassyone Offline
Silver Member

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, not everyone is on Facebook.

#1296030 --- 09/01/11 10:58 AM Re: Benefit for Beverly Animal Shelter at RiverPark... [Re: sassyone]
linxman Offline

yeah good point....... I guess you will just have to keep your eyes peeled.... not sure if they put it on their website or not (Maybe they should though....)

anyways... can't go wrong... always a good meal and for a good cause...

FOUR!

#1296070 --- 09/01/11 03:18 PM Re: Benefit for Beverly Animal Shelter at RiverPark... [Re: linxman]
sassyone Offline
Silver Member

Or an item in Pennysaver or something wouldn't hurt either.