FingerLakes1.com Forums
Topic Options
#1294351 --- 08/24/11 06:06 PM Kamholtz Website Untruthful
Rifleman Offline

Loc: Yates County
This has really been bugging me, I have a huge peeve about anyone spreading ignorance, and political ignorance is just the worse..

From Kamholtz's Google Profile Page:
"7. I have other needs for volunteers and helpers to get on the ballot, and ultimately be the next Sheriff of Yates County. New ideas., New startegic plans, Time for the change...I would be the first Sheriff in 40 years that is not from the same family.

Thank you Ken Kamholtz"

Yeah,Ken, thanks for the B.S., Jan Scofield was sheriff for ten years after George Spike died, (by an accident) while in office.
Strange, It appears that Ken just posted his above claim as the truth without knowing for sure. Is this deliberate or just ignorance?

On Ken's last website, (the one with the red background,) he claims that Spike has run unopposed for the last 25 years. Well, first Ron has only been Sheriff for twenty, not twenty five years as stated, and he has been opposed. I remember him being run against. Again, why doesn't Ken check his facts before posting this stuff?

I would invite Ken to fix his websites to reflect the truth, not just make stuff up or make presumptions because it sounds sensational. Do you think that will ever happen?

Kamholtz is all about the truth, it just seems to me to be about the truth as he rewrites it that is.

FingerLakes1.com
#1294354 --- 08/24/11 06:12 PM Re: Kamholtz Website Untruthful [Re: Rifleman]
Private Eye Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes
Originally Posted By: Rifleman
This has really been bugging me, I have a huge peeve about anyone spreading ignorance, and political ignorance is just the worse..

From Kamholtz's Google Profile Page:
"7. I have other needs for volunteers and helpers to get on the ballot, and ultimately be the next Sheriff of Yates County. New ideas., New startegic plans, Time for the change...I would be the first Sheriff in 40 years that is not from the same family.

Thank you Ken Kamholtz"

Yeah,Ken, thanks for the B.S., Jan Scofield was sheriff for ten years after George Spike died, (by an accident) while in office.
Strange, It appears that Ken just posted his above claim as the truth without knowing for sure. Is this deliberate or just ignorance?

On Ken's last website, (the one with the red background,) he claims that Spike has run unopposed for the last 25 years. Well, first Ron has only been Sheriff for twenty, not twenty five years as stated, and he has been opposed. I remember him being run against. Again, why doesn't Ken check his facts before posting this stuff?

I would invite Ken to fix his websites to reflect the truth, not just make stuff up or make presumptions because it sounds sensational. Do you think that will ever happen?

Kamholtz is all about the truth, it just seems to me to be about the truth as he rewrites it that is.

Rifleman take a pill. I am sure it was just a guess without calling up the Yates County Historical Society. There's no reason to get so riled unless you just like to be that way.

#1294355 --- 08/24/11 06:13 PM Re: Kamholtz Website Untruthful [Re: Private Eye]
Pilot Offline

Loc: Penn Yan
A question for the Mr. Kamholtz. His FB resume lists 17 years of Air Guard service, and says he is retired. A Guard retirement requires 20 years of service. Could you clarify your service record please.

#1294358 --- 08/24/11 06:19 PM Re: Kamholtz Website Untruthful [Re: Pilot]
Private Eye Offline

Loc: Finger Lakes
Originally Posted By: Pilot
A question for the Mr. Kamholtz. His FB resume lists 17 years of Air Guard service, and says he is retired. A Guard retirement requires 20 years of service. Could you clarify your service record please.

Send him an email and ask for clarification. I see "retirement" as no longer in the service. Not actually meaning collecting a retirement.

#1294366 --- 08/24/11 07:04 PM Re: Kamholtz Website Untruthful [Re: Private Eye]
Rifleman Offline

Loc: Yates County
Originally Posted By: Private Eye [/quote

Rifleman take a pill. I am sure it was just a guess without calling up the Yates County Historical Society. There's no reason to get so riled unless you just like to be that way.

Yessir, that's who we need as sheriff, a guy making a "guess."

No big deal right? I "guess" you were speeding, here's your ticket. Have a nice day.