FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1283869 --- 07/05/11 10:26 PM you can commit murder and get away with it
ibepokenmore Offline

Loc: waterloo

FingerLakes1.com
#1283874 --- 07/05/11 11:12 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: ibepokenmore]
Harleybobb Offline

Loc: Walloon Freedom Fighter
A jury of her peers found her innocent!

#1283877 --- 07/05/11 11:15 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: Harleybobb]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls
Not sure they were her peers.

#1283879 --- 07/05/11 11:17 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: Harleybobb]
twocats Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NYS
Originally Posted By: Harleybobb

Not Guilty is one heck of a lot different than Innocent.

#1283881 --- 07/05/11 11:28 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: twocats]
DR. D Offline

Loc: Waterloo/Seneca Falls/Junius/T...
This topic has nothing to do with Seneca County and there is already a thread.

#1283882 --- 07/05/11 11:35 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: DR. D]
dgk2 Offline

Loc: ny
You cant make the determination that someone is guilty and deserves to die, based on what the media and or nancy grace tells you.
No one knows that casey anthony killed her. And the defenses theory of events obviously was plausible enough to the jury of 12 american ppl to not be able to sentence someone to death with out reasonable doubt.
The justice system worked today, " it is better for 10 guilty ppl to go free then to send one inncoent person to jail or sentence them to death."

#1283883 --- 07/05/11 11:37 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: dgk2]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Who killed her?

#1283884 --- 07/05/11 11:42 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: Della]
netgear Offline

Loc: USA
Drowned? Then why cover it up to look like murder Guilty as hell
Dad and daughter should die. Just so wrong.
Drowned no water in lungs.
Dad finds car smell like human decomposition the why not call 911? No take the car back home ????? If she drowned again why was duct tape used????

#1283885 --- 07/05/11 11:47 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: netgear]
Della Offline
Gold Member

I agree whether or not it belongs here someone got away with murder and will probably be out partying Thurs night.

#1283937 --- 07/06/11 04:30 AM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: ibepokenmore]
ibepokenmore Offline

Loc: waterloo
the case broke when realtv was court tv. just like scott peterson everyone was out looking for caylee while she insisted she knew nothing of her own daughters whereabouts. she said she left her with her nanny. no wait she then said someone kidnapped her and said she was to wait 1 month to report it or they would kill her. then when they went around to see if she really was looking for her the pics of her came out all drunk and well ya know. she explained that away by saying she was looking for caylee. and she kept saying that she knew caylee was near. she was. her father is an ex cop her mother a nurse. before they knew caylee was missing they called 911 to report her granddaughter missing and that the car they finally got returned
smelled like a dead body. that was the second call they made about the whole thing. yes i am venting and i can vent just like everyone else can. i am so sick of children being victims and worse being victimized by a parent. the courts and the police did their job. i myself believe in a greater being than ourselves and He goes by GOD.
and for the record i don't like or watch nancy grace . the info i got was recorded phone conversations and interrogation tapes she her self said. so yeah in my book she is guilty. she was just being sympathized with because she said her dad was the fault and sexually abused her and all.

#1284030 --- 07/06/11 04:04 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: ibepokenmore]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
If my child dies, I sure as hell ain't running out to get a "Beautiful Life" tattoo. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

#1284039 --- 07/06/11 05:23 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: Harleybobb]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Harleybobb

Nope they found her not guilty. Different ferdict than innocent. Not guilty means that they believe she might have done it, but the prosecution failed to remove all resaonable doubt.

#1284045 --- 07/06/11 06:09 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: cwjga]
Fud P Offline

Casey Anthony would be a good running mate for Sarah Palin.

#1284047 --- 07/06/11 06:10 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: Fud P]
cwjga Offline
Silver Member

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Fud P

#1284052 --- 07/06/11 06:23 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: Fud P]
DeadDave Offline

Loc: 6 feet under

This has to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time.

#1284061 --- 07/06/11 06:48 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: DeadDave]
Fud P Offline

Originally Posted By: DeadDave

Right. Dumb+Dumber=Dumbest.

Palin/Anthony 2012

#1284063 --- 07/06/11 06:51 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: Fud P]
Greymane Offline

Loc: Central PA
Why not Palin / Pelosi? Might as well pull the chain and flush the whole thing right now.

#1284064 --- 07/06/11 06:55 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: Fud P]
DeadDave Offline

Loc: 6 feet under

Palin/Anthony 2012
U missed my point. I'm talking about u.

#1284065 --- 07/06/11 06:57 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: Harleybobb]
Harleybobb Offline

Rush Limbaugh on the Casey Anthony verdict.

"You know, what I don't understand about it is they're [the media] all card-carrying liberals. When does the death of a child bother them? I've never seen them get so upset over the death of a child," Rush Limbaugh said about the Casey Anthony verdict in his monologue on Wednesday.

"If the child had died, what, two years earlier in the womb this woman would be a star. She'd be a hero. And folks, I don't think that is a cliche to say. And I don't think it is as cheap attempt at humor. I think that while it may be uncomfortable to hear -- one of the reasons it is uncomfortable to hear is that there is an element of truth in it," Limbaugh added.

Rush told the media if they want to feel better, they should imagine that Casey Anthony had an abortion instead:

"You people in the media, if you really, really think she is guilty and you want to feel better about this just tell yourselves that she waited a couple of years to get an abortion and then you'll feel better."

"Abortion is brutal, [it's] never characterized that way and the reason it is brutal is because there is an element of truth of it. I just wanted to put it out there. Pure and simple, nothing more."

#1284066 --- 07/06/11 06:59 PM Re: you can commit murder and get away with it [Re: DeadDave]
Harleybobb Offline

Palin/Anthony 2012
U missed my point. I'm talking about u.

Dave leave Fud alone. The guy is a retired teacher and he overdosed on chalk dust years ago.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >