FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 25 of 25 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25
Topic Options
#1296091 --- 09/01/11 06:07 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
Ayuveda Offline

Loc: Imagine
Originally Posted By: brainman
Originally Posted By: Here's Johnny
We are getting lied to all the time. All those nifty commercials on the TV showing the calm voiced announcer, riding in her virtual elevator(GTFOH), and showing how great it all will be. Lies, lies, lies.

No worse than some of the activist crap that is being pushed.

Public activism. As American as apple pie.

FingerLakes1.com
#1296097 --- 09/01/11 06:24 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: Ayuveda]
brainman Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: Ayuveda
We are getting lied to all the time. All those nifty commercials on the TV showing the calm voiced announcer, riding in her virtual elevator(GTFOH), and showing how great it all will be. Lies, lies, lies.

Public activism. As American as apple pie.

Activism is fine if you base your argument on facts not theories and scare tactics.

Edited by brainman (09/01/11 06:24 PM)

#1296098 --- 09/01/11 06:30 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
pixie Offline

Loc: Romulus

I can just see gary w at lowes a professor comes in and wants a weird type of lamp what would braindead say Hey moron your stupid all your collage science crap is garbage you want this lamp because i know more then you /

#1296100 --- 09/01/11 06:35 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

Originally Posted By: pixie

I can just see gary w at lowes a professor comes in and wants a weird type of lamp what would braindead say Hey moron your stupid all your collage science crap is garbage you want this lamp because i know more then you /

Shows how stupid you are. Lamps aren't in hardware moron! Boy you are real brillant!!! LMAO!!!

Edited by brainman (09/01/11 06:44 PM)

#1296107 --- 09/01/11 06:51 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
pixie Offline

Shows how stupid you are. Lamps aren't in hardware moron! Boy you are real brillant!!! LMAO!!!

No but that girl you were hustling was in lamps. you should have seen her face after you waddled away , she put her finger up to her mouth and pretended to puke , she must like you .

#1296139 --- 09/01/11 08:12 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

No but that girl you were hustling was in lamps. you should have seen her face after you waddled away , she put her finger up to her mouth and pretended to puke , she must like you .

Everybody likes me except people like you who are unimportant to me. Don't hustle anybody. I'm a credible person unlike you.

Edited by brainman (09/01/11 08:15 PM)

#1296159 --- 09/02/11 05:06 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
TyreTiger Offline

Loc: Seneca County
Do we need new sources of energy? Has drilling for natural gas ever caused a major problem? Would there be new jobs created by drilling for natural gas? Are there dangers in any activity we undertake? Drill Baby Drill!!!!!!

#1296168 --- 09/02/11 07:15 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: TyreTiger]
pixie Offline

Originally Posted By: TyreTiger
Do we need new sources of energy? Has drilling for natural gas ever caused a major problem? Would there be new jobs created by drilling for natural gas? Are there dangers in any activity we undertake? Drill Baby Drill!!!!!!

yes we need new sources of energy but we need to do more with less and learn to change our life style and conserve, sooner or later you will have to just because the price will continue to rise , we have many types of alternative energy letís put the same energy and effort into them.
yes natural gas exploration, distribution and storage have caused major accidents and will do so at a higher rate as we increase the drilling pipelines and storage .
yes there is danger in every activity we do but that does not mean you need to walk in front of a bus.
the problem with fracking for gas is
the biggest one : is it consumes and pollutes to much water . Even if they use a more natural fracking fluid your still bringing up chemicals like barium and radon from the drilling, both are very hard to remove for the water and both dangerous to life.
the second one is you depend on the earth rocks and layers to be stable which they are not, this results in leaked gas and danger for well contamination.

third the gas companies very large propaganda machines are spreading untruths such as natural gas burns green . it has been shown natural gas through the entire cycle pollutes more than coal. the release of gas from drilling and fracking is quite large , which is 32 times more a green house gas then carbon dioxide .

#1296169 --- 09/02/11 07:25 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
pixie Offline

Everybody likes me except people like you who are unimportant to me. Don't hustle anybody. I'm a credible person unlike you.

right letís see who have you called morons ,idiots and other nasty names on these forums and been banned 8 times wiseguy, gasguy brainman, deiselman, and other names.
scientists donít like you. universiy professors dont like you, engineers donít like you, religious people donít like you, activists donít like you, people who are well off donít like you, people who are on welfare donít like you, sheriffs donít like you, paramedics donít like you . Sure sounds like youíre the problem not everyone else .

#1296170 --- 09/02/11 07:27 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

yes we need new sources of energy but we need to do more with less and learn to change our life style and conserve, sooner or later you will have to just because the price will continue to rise , we have many types of alternative energy letís put the same energy and effort into them.
yes natural gas exploration, distribution and storage have caused major accidents and will do so at a higher rate as we increase the drilling pipelines and storage .
yes there is danger in every activity we do but that does not mean you need to walk in front of a bus.
the biggest one : is it consumes and pollutes to much water . Even if they use a more natural fracking fluid your still bringing up chemicals like barium and radon from the drilling, both are very hard to remove for the water and both dangerous to life.
the second one is you depend on the earth rocks and layers to be stable which they are not, this results in leaked gas and danger for well contamination.

third the gas companies very large propaganda machines are spreading untruths such as natural gas burns green . it has been shown natural gas through the entire cycle pollutes more than coal. the release of gas from drilling and fracking is quite large , which is 32 times more a green house gas then carbon dioxide .

Gas companies propoganda machines? Don't make me laugh! How about all the crap you and your activist buddies put out.

#1296172 --- 09/02/11 07:29 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

right letís see who have you called morons ,idiots and other nasty names on these forums and been banned 8 times wiseguy, gasguy brainman, deiselman, and other names.
scientists donít like you. universiy professors dont like you, engineers donít like you, religious people donít like you, activists donít like you, people who are well off donít like you, people who are on welfare donít like you, sheriffs donít like you, paramedics donít like you . Sure sounds like youíre the problem not everyone else .

I'm not afraid to speak my mind and expose people like you for who you really are.

Edited by brainman (09/02/11 07:30 AM)

#1296176 --- 09/02/11 07:46 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

As usual the crap you are pushing is wrong.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=climate-footprint-of-marc

Page 25 of 25 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25