brainman Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By: pixie
Originally Posted By: kyle585
Originally Posted By: brainman
Originally Posted By: kyle585
besides who wants to be a resident I only want to sit on the beach and go fishing in the winter instead of frezzing my butt off up north.
I don't think that's the only reason you are in the Bahamas!
This exchange is indicating to me that brainman is suggesting that if pixie came back to US he might be in trouble with the law.
That's your theory and we all know how good they are don't we?
Yup. That is what I think. Why don't you explain what you meant if I am wrong?

. now im being accused of being in trouble with the law where do you dream all this up braindead . I think you would be advised to keep your fracking mouth shut.

I never accused you of being in trouble with the law. That's your sheep Kyles theory.

Edited by brainman (08/22/11 04:55 PM)

FingerLakes1.com
#1293892 --- 08/22/11 04:58 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

Hydraulic fracturing involves injecting water, sand, and a cocktail of chemicals at high pressure into rock formations thousands of feet below the surface. The chemicals that make up that fracking fluid are cause for concern. They may include, among other things, barium, strontium, benzene, glycol-ethers, toluene, 2-(2-methoxyethoxy) ethanol, and nonylphenols.

Drillers got the safe drinking water exemption by convincing Congress that fracking fluids are ultimately removed from the shale formations into which they are pumped. But recent evidence suggest otherwise. A ProPublica investigation recently purported that “as much as 85 percent of the fluids used during hydraulic fracturing is being left underground after wells are drilled in the Marcellus Shale.” Likewise, the water treatment company ProChem Tech reported that “generally 10 to 20% is recovered.”

Tell the whole story. The chemicals are less than 1% of the fluid and they are injected thousands of feet underground. No where near the water table.

#1293959 --- 08/22/11 08:34 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
brainman Offline

Kyle you and your father Pixie are real credible. You accuse me of saying things and then when I say prove it, you both run with your tale between your legs. Typical for people like you two, you can't prove a thing.

#1293973 --- 08/22/11 10:23 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
Mean Gene Offline

Loc: Yates County
Kyle you and your father Pixie are real credible. You accuse me of saying things and then when I say prove it, you both run with your tale between your legs. Typical for people like you two, you can't prove a thing.

Thats quite a "tale" you are spinning, and its not between anyones legs. \:\)

#1293991 --- 08/23/11 05:27 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: Mean Gene]
brainman Offline

Originally Posted By: Mean Gene

Thats quite a "tale" you are spinning, and its not between anyones legs. \:\)

I think you should clean up your own family before you worry about anybody elses. Guess you won't win father of the year will you?
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

#1293994 --- 08/23/11 05:54 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
s2hphoto.com Offline

Loc: NYS
WOOO HOOOO Frack Away people!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$

Halliburton executive takes a swig of hydrofracking fluid to prove its safety

During a keynote lunch speech at the conference presented by the Colorado Oil and Gas Association, Halliburton Co. CEO Dave Lesar talked about addressing public concerns about hydraulic fracturing, which extracts natural gas by blasting a mix of water, chemicals and sand underground.

He raised a container of Halliburton’s new fracking fluid made from materials sourced from the food industry, then called up a fellow executive to demonstrate how safe it was by drinking it, according to two attendees. The executive mocked reluctance, then took a swig.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/08/halliburton_executive_takes_a.html

#1294001 --- 08/23/11 06:57 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: s2hphoto.com]
brainman Offline

Originally Posted By: s2hphoto.com

During a keynote lunch speech at the conference presented by the Colorado Oil and Gas Association, Halliburton Co. CEO Dave Lesar talked about addressing public concerns about hydraulic fracturing, which extracts natural gas by blasting a mix of water, chemicals and sand underground.

He raised a container of Halliburton’s new fracking fluid made from materials sourced from the food industry, then called up a fellow executive to demonstrate how safe it was by drinking it, according to two attendees. The executive mocked reluctance, then took a swig.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/08/halliburton_executive_takes_a.html

What's Kyle and Pixie going to cry and whine about now!

#1294020 --- 08/23/11 10:01 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
pixie Offline

Loc: Romulus

Wow that means the crazy activists won another round, our campaining and emails and letters has caused the fracking kings to hear our complaints and react , which means the existing and old fracking chemicals were dangerious and they knew it. If the old fracking fluid was safe then why would they spend money and research and change to safer green fracking fluid . wow we won yeaaaaa.

#1294021 --- 08/23/11 10:03 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
pixie Offline

I made sure to add the cost just for redneckwoodchuck and braindead .

Etrion completes Nettuno Solar Park In Italy

Tuesday, 23 August 2011 06:21
Etrion Corp., an independent solar power producer, has said that the Nettuno solar park in Lazio, Italy, has reached completion.

The Nettuno park has a total capacity of 2.6 MW and is expected to produce more than 3.5 GWh of electricity annually, according to Etrion's calculations. The plant is also expected to generate approximately 1 million euros of earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization annually. It will receive a feed-in tariff of 0.25 euros/kWh, plus a market price of approximately 0.08 euros/kWh.

A syndicate of banks, including Natixis, WestLB and Mediocreval, provided more than 84% of the financing for the project with an 18-year nonrecourse loan.

#1294022 --- 08/23/11 10:05 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
pixie Offline

who is running SAME WELLPAD

the only thing running is your big mouth.

#1294023 --- 08/23/11 10:08 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
pixie Offline

Hydraulic fracturing involves injecting water, sand, and a cocktail of chemicals at high pressure into rock formations thousands of feet below the surface. The chemicals that make up that fracking fluid are cause for concern. They may include, among other things, barium, strontium, benzene, glycol-ethers, toluene, 2-(2-methoxyethoxy) ethanol, and nonylphenols.

Drillers got the safe drinking water exemption by convincing Congress that fracking fluids are ultimately removed from the shale formations into which they are pumped. But recent evidence suggest otherwise. A ProPublica investigation recently purported that “as much as 85 percent of the fluids used during hydraulic fracturing is being left underground after wells are drilled in the Marcellus Shale.” Likewise, the water treatment company ProChem Tech reported that “generally 10 to 20% is recovered.”

Tell the whole story. The chemicals are less than 1% of the fluid and they are injected thousands of feet underground. No where near the water table.

Except when they spill on the ground and because they cannot be properly removed for the 20 percent recovered .

#1294027 --- 08/23/11 10:14 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

Wow that means the crazy activists won another round, our campaining and emails and letters has caused the fracking kings to hear our complaints and react , which means the existing and old fracking chemicals were dangerious and they knew it. If the old fracking fluid was safe then why would they spend money and research and change to safer green fracking fluid . wow we won yeaaaaa.

DUH! How about cheaper to handle and won't require all the containment safeguards.

#1294030 --- 08/23/11 10:20 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

Etrion Corp., an independent solar power producer, has said that the Nettuno solar park in Lazio, Italy, has reached completion.

The Nettuno park has a total capacity of 2.6 MW and is expected to produce more than 3.5 GWh of electricity annually, according to Etrion's calculations. The plant is also expected to generate approximately 1 million euros of earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization annually. It will receive a feed-in tariff of 0.25 euros/kWh, plus a market price of approximately 0.08 euros/kWh.

A syndicate of banks, including Natixis, WestLB and Mediocreval, provided more than 84% of the financing for the project with an 18-year nonrecourse loan.

NOT ECONOMICLY FEASIBLE! If it has to be subsidized that shows how economicly feasible it is.

#1294035 --- 08/23/11 10:23 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

Except when they spill on the ground and because they cannot be properly removed for the 20 percent recovered .

Its more like 50% recovered. The 20% figure your using was from a activist group. We know how accurate they are. They wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the face.

#1294037 --- 08/23/11 10:28 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
brainman Offline

It will keep running to. Just to show how credible you and your sheep Kyle are. You two are easy to discredit especially when you accuse me of saying things then can't back it up.

#1294051 --- 08/23/11 11:39 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
Harleybob5 Offline

Loc: Wallonia Freedom Fighter

Quote:
I asked you the cost and you attack ..what's up with that?

#1294053 --- 08/23/11 11:43 AM Re: Frack legislation [Re: pixie]
Harleybob5 Offline

Loc: Wallonia Freedom Fighter

Quote:
SAME WELLPAD
What's that mean???

#1294136 --- 08/23/11 05:07 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: Harleybob5]
pixie Offline

braindead said that vertical and horizontal wells were the same and the well pad was the same , which of cource they are not. He denied over and over he said it and even when shown what he wrote rather then admit it he started with the insults again. you asked . just razing him .

#1294137 --- 08/23/11 05:09 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: Harleybob5]
pixie Offline

Originally Posted By: Harleybob5

Quote:
I asked you the cost and you attack ..what's up with that?

sorry If I assumed it was a attack , I had already been jumped on a few times by braindead . I must have jumped to conculsions.

#1294139 --- 08/23/11 05:12 PM Re: Frack legislation [Re: brainman]
pixie Offline

It will keep running to. Just to show how credible you and your sheep Kyle are. You two are easy to discredit especially when you accuse me of saying things then can't back it up.

Dont tell me your still saying you never said SAME or WELL PAD go back and look your self I showed you three times yet you denie it . so sad little man , well actualy not. I saw a picture of you in the cop shop re your dui and maybe you need to diet and stop drinking and driving .

Page 21 of 25 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 >