FingerLakes1.com Forums
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#1278198 --- 06/02/11 04:03 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: FL1 Mod 2]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: FL1 Mod 2
;\)
We stopped giving away lingerie when VM complained so adamantly about the colors he got. I believe his gripe was that it was not lacy enough and did not match his eyes, favorite shades of lipstick and mascara.

tmi?

just buy the edible type
if one does not like the color they can just eat them

FingerLakes1.com
#1278205 --- 06/02/11 04:39 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: bluezone]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls
HA!

#1278224 --- 06/02/11 06:42 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: FL1 Mod 2]
Kitty Offline

Loc: Chucking wood
I thought my nightie looked used; but, it was the perfect shade of black.

#1278227 --- 06/02/11 06:49 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: Kitty]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Loc: Ship of Fools
I didn't touch it. I am, however, at this very moment, wearing your pantyhose...

Maybe I need an intervention...you'd better get up here, or I'll probably burn in Hell...Ooohh...just love the feel of my legs!

#1278848 --- 06/06/11 12:30 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: VM Smith]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
I am, however, at this very moment, wearing your pantyhose...

is she still in them?

#1278860 --- 06/06/11 12:57 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: bluezone]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

If I answer that, I think I'll probably have to start buying my own pantyhose...

#1278997 --- 06/07/11 09:12 AM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: VM Smith]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

LOL
take the fifth

#1279110 --- 06/07/11 10:13 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: bluezone]
Joe the Troller Offline

Loc: FL1 Clown Training Camp
I never even got a kiss....

#1279277 --- 06/09/11 07:54 AM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: Joe the Troller]
bluezone Offline
Diamond Member

pucker up....

#1393595 --- 03/23/13 08:39 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: bluezone]
I did it! Offline

Loc: West Coast 29 Palms
Well a few times 2 or 3 I believe? Again back when I woud be notifed, no more.
It's FL1's court we play in with rules.
Never bring you game to another man's court.

#1393644 --- 03/24/13 11:52 AM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: Della]
Hugh Rection Offline

Loc: Behind you
Originally Posted By: Della
I really don't know what happened to Della's greeting...they sent me flowers...and a free kitten...

This just gets more and more upsetting!

I got a pony.

#1394406 --- 03/28/13 01:18 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: Hugh Rection]
Della Offline
Gold Member

Loc: Seneca Falls
Sweet!!!

#1394567 --- 03/29/13 09:26 AM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: bluezone]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
just buy the edible type

Aren't they all edible?

#1398368 --- 04/21/13 11:51 AM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: VM Smith]
Dr117 Offline

Loc: Way out West
Not me ,but Ben is MIA I think he was playing around with the English language which is hard to understand.
Some words have way to may "different" meanings.
Yes he's ok but a bit upset that the mods are so narrow minded when it comes to interpretating word meanings.
He did say he needed a break.

#1398461 --- 04/22/13 04:00 AM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: Dr117]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think he was playing around with the English language

He shouldn't play with it. In his hands, English is a danger to him, and to everyone around him...someone could be seriously hurt.

We can't just go slapping words on the screen, willy-nilly, without thinking of the consequences.

It's all fun and games until someone dies. Why, suppose one of those errant, fragmented sentences just wandered over and took out a busload of Girl Scouts, FI?

It could be worse, too. Suppose that busload of Girl Scouts got total brain fry from trying to figure out what that sentence meant, fell into a depressed, suicidal state, got put on psych drugs, failed to get into the Ivy League colleges of their choices, and ended up being drug mules for the Siniloa gang?

It would be a terrible waste, throwing those young girls into short, desperate, violent, poverty-stricken lives, and FL1 would never see an end to the lawsuits.

Ben wouldn't want any of that to happen, but all it takes is one double negative, one incomplete sentence, or one little subject/verb disagreement, and...well, I just don't want to think about it...the possibilities are too ugly.

Edited by VM Smith (04/22/13 04:12 AM)

#1398990 --- 04/25/13 09:03 AM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: VM Smith]
strangeone Offline

Loc: Fayette,N.Y.
I think the forums have gotten quite boring without ben... Miss spelling or not ! At least everyone got a laugh from him. Most new what he was trying to say.. Everyone just feels the need to be a spelling teacher on here... The mods sometimes take things to far on here, Like it's there only means of authority, Banning people and locking threads makes them feel Big.. Making up for other areas obviously... I have gotten banned a number of times on here, Not a big deal It's easy to make a new name, And A new IP address is only a phone call away....But the reasons for most banns on here is nothing more then a mod with a swelled head. most mods being users on here since FL1 Is just to busy to watch these forums all the time. so if you don't agree with certain users on here or they don't like you.. You will get banned..

LOOSE THE EGO AND BRING BEN BACK !!!!!!!!!

#1399056 --- 04/25/13 02:14 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: strangeone]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

Quote:
Everyone just feels the need to be a spelling teacher on here

Don't tell me...let me guess. You don't understand why some think the spelling is so often pathetic enough to be worthy of comment?

Quote:
most mods being users on here since FL1 Is just to busy to watch these forums all the time.

I think it makes more sense to appoint users as mods than to appoint people who never look at the forum, and the pay is quite affordable, compared to paying people in the office to moderate.

Quote:
I think the forums have gotten quite boring without ben

You should look elsewhere for the cause of your boredom; we're not without him, which I think is a good thing.

LOOSE THI MIRSPELNIG!!!!!

Edited by VM Smith (04/25/13 02:30 PM)

#1399151 --- 04/26/13 08:52 AM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: VM Smith]
strangeone Offline

Originally Posted By: VM Smith
Quote:
Everyone just feels the need to be a spelling teacher on here

Don't tell me...let me guess. You don't understand why some think the spelling is so often pathetic enough to be worthy of comment?

Quote:
most mods being users on here since FL1 Is just to busy to watch these forums all the time.

I think it makes more sense to appoint users as mods than to appoint people who never look at the forum, and the pay is quite affordable, compared to paying people in the office to moderate.

Quote:
I think the forums have gotten quite boring without ben

You should look elsewhere for the cause of your boredom; we're not without him, which I think is a good thing.

LOOSE THI MIRSPELNIG!!!!!

First I just think it's funny yet stupid that when people have nothing else to say, They resort to bad spelling.... Second, I never said it was a bad thing that they have users as mods, I just said if you don't agree with them as users or get in agruement with them Then they put on the ego had and bann you or lock the thread when certain user names have the last word. And I know we are not without him, But he should'nt keep getting his user name banned for bs. And speaking his mind,Just like anyone else.

#1399222 --- 04/26/13 08:23 PM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: strangeone]
VM Smith Offline
Diamond Member

I didn't see this one, and so can't say whether I think it was an overreaction or not, but I heard it had to do with language.

Mods have a tough balancing act, there, and it has somewhat to do with context, and what exactly is said. There's the MASE, and then there's all the other words, FI.

I think mods are pretty good, and do cut Ben quite a bit of slack. I like to think they keep in mind what may have, at least partially, caused him to be the way he is (and cause him to be on meds, because of the way he is, and you shouldn't disrespect that any more than you'd disrespect a guy who's had his foot blown off, while fighting somebody else's war, for somebody else's reasons, just because he doesn't walk like most people. You've got to have some sympathy and understanding. But, they can't let everything go.

Edited by VM Smith (04/26/13 09:01 PM)

#1399277 --- 04/27/13 11:16 AM Re: ever get banned and wonder y? [Re: VM Smith]
strangeone Offline

The mods banned me for calling them out for them telling someone to shut the hell up ! It's ok for their choice of words, and how they say things on here? But not for others ? That's a big ego problem .
As far as ben, In a perfect world everyone would be a perfect speller, but this world is far from perfect !

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >